No announcement yet.

Woman runs hits guy on bike, doesn't give a shit, only gets license suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman runs hits guy on bike, doesn't give a shit, only gets license suspended

Looks like the pussy pass strikes again.

Damned narcissist should get at least a few years in jail and the privilege to hold a driver's license revoked.

"I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it," she told a responding officer two days after the Sept. 20 collision. "I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist."

Comment

So this is not an onion news article..... The whole of humanity wishes it was.

Comment

well if she wasn't on the phone when she hit the cyclist as she claims then she must have hit the cyclist deliberately, so why is she not facing charges of attempted murder?
        "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Probably depends on the jurisdiction. In the Uk, she'd be done for "causing death by careless/dangerous driving".

Comment

Working...
          X