Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 Men Holding Signs Quoting Their Rapists

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2013/1...their-rapists/

I thought this was interesting, sadly the organization where the photos were sent, Project Unbreakable, didn't compile this, nor does any sort of area or article on men. This was compiled by the website Liberal America. Project Unbreakable's website/Tumblr/blog has a few pictures and testimonials of men but they're buried deep and hard to find. I've put this on my Facebook, Tumblr, and pretty much everything and I wanted to share it with you all.

Big means nothing against a handgun.

And it can even play against you if a woman says "Stop struggling or I scream rape".

Comment

im sure many of them were children when this happened too. they are probably big guys now b/c of what happened to them.
      “If you are alone you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion you belong only half to
      yourself, or even less, in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct; and if you have more than one companion you will fall more deeply into the same plight."

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-bot View Post
        im sure many of them were children when this happened too. they are probably big guys now b/c of what happened to them.
        Exactly, the actual texts on the signs also clearly indicate this.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul CMblain
          These men have to be really brave to show their faces.
          Most of those men are kind of big, I don't get it - how could this happen to them?
          What would you do if your wife / girlfriend said "Fuck me now or you'll never see your kids again"?

Or "Fuck me now or I'll tell everyone I know that you beat the shit out of me"?

Or "Fuck me now or I'll divorce you and take you to the cleaners"?

Ever woken up with a hard-on? Does that mean you want sex?

Society has no problem believing that men are capable of every kind of heinous crime, but we refuse to even countenance the idea that women are capable of this kind of behaviour too. Women know this. They know that no jury is ever going to believe you. After all:-

"He's so big. She couldn't possible make him do that."
          Last edited by numbCruncher; 10-25-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X