Nattokinase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nattokinase?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with a supplement called nattokinase (it's extracted from a popular Japanese food called natto, which is fermented soy beans). I'm not over-the-hill, but I'm looking down it, and since I eat saturated fat and cholesterol with abandon, I figured I'd get ahead of the game and start thinning my blood a bit. It's supposed to be pretty effective at cleaning up the old blood vessels.
    Stay single and prosper!

Okay, well this was a popular topic. Anyway, I've been on nattokinase for a couple of months now. First I was taking one capsule a day and my blood pressure went down a bit. A couple of weeks ago I started taking two capsules a day, and my blood pressure has gone way down. The last time I posted here, I had drank a bottle of wine and smoked a half dozen cigarettes; usually my blood pressure soars the next morning because of the poisons I ingested the night before. I had a doctor's appointment the next morning and guess what? My blood pressure was 110/75, or in other words perfect! I've been a good boy since then, no booze or smokes, and my blood pressure is even lower now, so I've stopped taking the blood pressure med I was on, as the nattokinase works A HELLUVA LOT better than the ACE inhibitor, which wasn't working that well as my blood pressure was still high while taking it.

I'm posting this just to let others know that nattokinase is pretty amazing! It thins the blood as well as lowering blood pressure, so you don't want to take it if you're already on a blood thinner, or even just daily aspirin, because if your blood is too thin you risk a brain hemorrhage; also, don't take too much nattokinase for the same reason.

I'm very impressed!

Read the comments for yourselves...

https://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-...ttokinase&th=1
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 03-10-2018, 01:17 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Nattokinase "exhibits a strong fibrinolytic activity.", which means it dissolves sticky fibrin clots.

Now look at this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2253243

"B16/F10 melanoma cells, in a medium containing fibrinogen (your blood is such a medium), form a coating of fibrin(ogen) on their surfaces. This coating is cross-linked in a manner characteristic of catalysis by cellular transglutaminase. The fibrin(ogen) coating on the surface of these tumor cells provides protection against the lytic effect of autologous lymphokine-activated killer cells."

So does that mean nattokinase dissolves the protective fibrin coating around cancer cells, enabling the body's immune system to attack them?
      Last edited by oldblueeyes; 03-10-2018, 03:10 PM.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I would say lowering cancer's shields is a good thing.

Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
        X