Is testosterone therapy appropriate…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is testosterone therapy appropriate…

WASHINGTON – Drug maker Endo Pharmaceuticals announced Thursday that it received U.S. approval from the Food and Drug Administration for its long-acting testosterone injection Aveed, which joins a crowded field of hormone-boosting drugs aimed at aging American men….
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fda-appr...d-controversy/
    The FDA approval comes amid growing scrutiny of popular testosterone drugs.
    In January the FDA said it was reviewing the safety of the drugs after a federal study of 45,000 patients suggested testosterone therapy could double the risk of heart attack in men 65 and older. Last month the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen called on FDA regulators to add a bold, black box warning label about the cardiovascular risks to all testosterone drugs.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/testoste...-in-new-study/
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/testost...ks-study-finds
    A study in November 2013 also found an increased risk for heart attack, in addition to strokes and death among men on the supplements.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/study-raises-...cement-therapy
    This article endorses or recommends nothing more than acquiring facts before making any decision and no liability may derive from the users’ incomplete acquisition of all of the relevant facts.

Yep- I've seen a legal ad talking about this as well. The legal notice was for Andro-gel. This product is advertised very often. It seems like most pharmaceutical products end up not only having severe side effects but are dangerous. Perhaps sticking with healthy alternatives are better. There are natural testosterone boosters on the market and they are safe.

Comment

It's a racket...

Here's how it works;

-Emasculte men.
      -Demand that they work like dogs in order to accumilate enough capital to purchase a vagina.

When their bodies and minds begin to break down as a result of the demands made upon them by the machine in which they are forced to work in order to meet the increasingly outrageous expectations of the modern women...

Convince them that the way they look and feel is the result of a test defficency.

THEN...sell them TRT.

It's a scam. Your test decreases naturally by about 1% per year from 35 onwards. You can boast your test levels naturally be doing sports.

If your job doesn't give enough time to take a shit never min do some sport the problem is your job.

The only thing wrong with your balls is that you've made the mistake of placing them in the hands of a woman that's only interested in your for the protection and provision provided by your income.

Don't be that guy.
      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
        -Demand that they work like dogs in order to accumilate enough capital to purchase a vagina.
        That's true whether they're "emasculated" or not.
        "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

I'll tell you guys what, being 47 and spent my life working 60 hours a week for years on end, I have thought about checking into testosterone therapy.
          I often feel depressed and fatigued, but I'm sure my marriage has a lot to do with that.

If anyone has tried trt let me know of the results.

Comment

Men will never accept the fact that they are aging and that aging is a natural process. Given a choice, most men will still be doing it while the dirt is being shoveled on their coffen. That's just the way men are and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
            night vision

Comment

Originally posted by Hyderette View Post
              Men will never accept the fact that they are aging and that aging is a natural process.
              EH? do you have any support for this conjecture:
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X