Another knife in the back, and I was even looking for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another knife in the back, and I was even looking for it

Warning: This is just a rant that I basically don't have anywhere else to vent, so take everything in that spirit.

FUCKING CUNT!

My daughter's mother, the psycho hosebeast, has been being nice to me lately; I've been half convinced that I was irretrievably paranoid, because my reaction has been to look over my shoulder to see if she had a knife in hand to stab me with. Months, now, and every smile, every cheerful greeting, and every second-hand comment from mutual acquaintances about what nice things she was saying about me, and the tension has just been ratcheting up.

I was convinced that I was crazy.

Until I got served with a summons for a child support review today.

Basically, because I gave custody of my sons to their mother recently, they no longer count against my income for calculating child support on my daughter, unless their mother files, which she doesn't want to do because we have a friendly and flexible arrangement (plus she never paid me a dime in the 10 years I had custody).

Min you, I'm already paying almost 3x as much as state law says that I should; for my income and situation, I should be paying ~$100/month, not $250 (out of $900/month?), but the last time I tried to argue that it should be lower, the judge threatened to throw me in jail for even asking.

I imagine that it's about to double.

Is a summons ever served if the child support is going to be adjusted to a lesser amount?

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
      Is a summons ever served if the child support is going to be adjusted to a lesser amount?
      To whom? The summons is to force me to appear; the PHB isn't required to show up at any of them. That might interfere with her job.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
        To whom? The summons is to force me to appear; the PHB isn't required to show up at any of them. That might interfere with her job.
        Yea, I know...but, can a summons force someone to appear if the child support is going to be lowered? Or is it always that if you're being summoned, then that means the child support is going to be raised? Has your income gone up?

Comment

Warning: This is just a rant that I basically don't have anywhere else to vent, so take everything in that spirit.

FUCKING CUNT!

My daughter's mother, the psycho hosebeast, has been being nice to me lately; I've been half convinced that I was irretrievably paranoid, because my reaction has been to look over my shoulder to see if she had a knife in hand to stab me with. Months, now, and every smile, every cheerful greeting, and every second-hand comment from mutual acquaintances about what nice things she was saying about me, and the tension has just been ratcheting up.

Until I got served with a summons for a child support review today..
          Genuinely sorry to hear it.

I actually have goosebumps here remembering similar in my own world a decade ago.

Always knew the shit was about to get ugly when she started with 'sweetness and light'

just waiting for the other shoe to drop ...
          and there it is.

what a witch

...and SST, just because youre paranoid, it doesnt mean she isnt fucking with you
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

fuck SST im so sorry dude, i cant fucking imagine ;[ i honestly wish i could help.
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

What about fleeing the country and applying for political asylum?

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                Yea, I know...but, can a summons force someone to appear if the child support is going to be lowered? Or is it always that if you're being summoned, then that means the child support is going to be raised? Has your income gone up?
                They don't lower it voluntarily, you have to fight to get it lower.

Comment

What about fleeing the country and applying for political asylum?
                  You could come here. Go fishing. We would argue a lot though
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

FUCKING CUNT!

Until I got served with a summons for a child support review today.

Basically, because I gave custody of my sons to their mother recently, they no longer count against my income for calculating child support on my daughter, unless their mother files, which she doesn't want to do because we have a friendly and flexible arrangement (plus she never paid me a dime in the 10 years I had custody).

Min you, I'm already paying almost 3x as much as state law says that I should; for my income and situation, I should be paying ~$100/month, not $250 (out of $900/month?), but the last time I tried to argue that it should be lower, the judge threatened to throw me in jail for even asking.

I imagine that it's about to double.

You have my sincere sympathies.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

i advocate to ANY man who's been enslaved to leave the country..i always tell them that. i tell them "it will get worse. you will get your rights removed one at a time.. leave before they sap you of your will"

and never do they listen.

"thats my kids"
                      NO the moment you stop being able to influence them. they are HER kids.
                      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                      where were you before you put yourself last?
                      Originally posted by TheNarrator
                      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        i advocate to ANY man who's been enslaved to leave the country..i always tell them that. i tell them "it will get worse. you will get your rights removed one at a time.. leave before they sap you of your will"

and never do they listen.

"thats my kids"
                        NO the moment you stop being able to influence them. they are HER kids.
                        Unfortunately, you are correct... I had to learn the hard way...
                        Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                        "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Simpleman is correct. It is easy to have your child support order increased. It is a major fight to have it reduced, no matter what happens. Stupid judges (but I repeat myself) will say, "If you made that much before, you can make it again."

And, Narrator is correct to get the hell out, BUT BEFORE YOU OWE CHILD SUPPORT. Once you are married or a father it becomes very hard to leave. one of the first things they do when you owe support is confiscate your passport.

GTHO! Or if you prefer GTFO.

Comment

From 1984 to 1993, I supplied no-fee counseling for divorced men. I saw all sorts of child support horrors.

One man lost his job and fell behind on his payments. He moved a day's drive away and found a job. He paid all that he owed. The fiend at the child support office sent him a letter that he was behind. He called her and told her he had the receipts to show it was paid.

She demanded he come back and show them. He talked to his boss who said he could take off Thursday and Friday, but if he wasn't back to work on Monday he'd be fired.

So, he drove around the clock on Thursday and went into the c/s office as soon as it opened. He started to show the receipts. She pushed a buzzer and a deputy sheriff came in and put the cuffs on him. He tried to explain he had the receipts, and the deputy told him, "So, tell it to the judge on Monday."

They dragged him into the court on Monday. The fiend reported he had not paid. The judge glared at him and demanded an explanation. He repeated he had receipts. The judge spun and glared at the fiend, who fumbled with her papers, and said, "Your honor, I don't have that."

On the courthouse steps, she told him, "I am going to get you for this." As if he had done something evil to her.

Every time he found a job, she got him fired. He finally became self-employed and dug his way out.

Another young man had baby twins, cute little girls. There was massive unemployment in the entire area at that time. He finally got a job, very part-time, at a pizza place. He and his fellow renter were only eating because his boss gave him canceled pizza orders.

The c/s fiends informed him they were going to assign half of his 50 dollars a week for c/s.

He applied for heat assistance, and was told that program is only for dearies. I got him in contact with the office of a U.S. Congress man and they got them some help.

Similar things were happening all the time, and I reported them from time to time in 0p-eds. Some stupid SOB at work came to me and cussed me out for writing op-eds about things that "never happened to anyone."

There are two things I agree with feminists. First, the dangerous exposure of women to dangerous chemicals in the work place.

Second, that most men are f'idiots. If they weren't, feminists would not be in charge of the country.

I am going to repeat a story I have told before. A man called up for help. When I was done with a two hour free session, I told him, "You need to get involved with a group and fight for justice for men."

He said, "No! I do not deserve to be treated this way. All other men deserve it. I am not going to help them. Everyone should help me."

Comment

I had the official manual. So, when the local Friend of the Court violated the rules in a case, I would fire off a letter to the state director of Collections in the state capitol.

She would write back a letter which for privacy reasons could not discuss the case, but would recite the rules, which I already understood.

After several years of this, the local newspaper, which I had dubbed at the Daily Feminist, had an interview with FOTC, whining how hard it was to collect support for those poor, poor dearies with the state office always interfering. Yeah, laws can be a bitch when you are trying to get a job done, right?

They had at times interviews with those c/s fiends, who reported how good it made them feel to get money for those poor, poor starving mommies. My view is if you think giving money to a dearie is more important then civil; human; legal; and constitutional rights of men, then you won't mind writing a check of your own money. Right?

GTHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X