MGTOW. Nerd invasion. Feminists and mangianas assault on male space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGTOW. Nerd invasion. Feminists and mangianas assault on male space

So I'm sure many here are witnessing the Gaming "journalist's" scrambling to defend Anita whatever her face and her ilk. I stopped following most of those sites years ago, because of a extreme bias toward feminist ideals and male bashing while knowing a majority of their user base is male. Since I could remember geek nerd whatever culture was a male space. Hell even most blue pill men and so called alpha's wouldn't go near it and bashing males that did for sport. A vast majority of women didn't even care about it and the few that did were actually involved for a love of the mediums they enjoyed. Even feminists mocked so called nerds often referring to them as desperate males that hid in their basements only to emerge and bother noble women.

Now fast forward to today. The games are mainstream and the graphics are more realistic then ever before. The corporations not only succeeded in making geek culture popular, but a commanding and muilti billion dollar industry. All of a sudden lots of women and blue pill alphas are enthralled with games and superhero movies. Then they finally notice that for a majority of it's existence males have been the primary consumers and creators of these mediums. MISOGYNY!

Much like the "brave" women that stormed the men's clubs of old they have started declaring that this culture should bend to their whims From comics to games and online sanctuaries the invasion is in full swing. Now everything must have a female approved stamp on ANYTHING produced. All male dominated forums and online hangouts that used to be ignored are now dens of MISOGYNY! The tech and Gaming fields are anti female bastions of white elitist males! I could go on, but you get the point. The irony of all this is there are lots of industries that are female dominated that not only stay that way, but actively bar men entirely.

Now the very developers and designers that we males loyally supported for decades before anyone gave a shit have now churned out this garbage http://kotaku.com/over-600-game-crea...har-1629371868
    Of course any of these awful woman haters that try to fairly defend themselves are silenced as the noble feminist hero's hide behind their pussy whipped moderators. This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth drinking a roadkill vomit smoothie would be more appealing. What are we as MGTOW's supposed to do when even as we go our own way feminists and the Manginas hunt every space we enjoy like that crazy hunter from Jumanji. Thanks for reading and I hope you gentlemen have some good advice, because it's starting to feel the only way I can go on my own is in a fucking corner right now.

1: Stop participating in those forums. Get your buddies to do the same.

2: Start your own male-space gaming forum, forum software is free and hosting is cheap. Get your buddies involved, pass the hat, write rules defining it as a male space. Moderate it according to those rules. Control membership. Include this rule. Membership is not a right. Your presence here is dependent upon our liking what you post. We reserve the right to exclude members for any reason.

If you are part of a large unhappy group, it could grow quickly.

3: Write companies that are overtly misandrist, and tell them their sales to you depend on them not participating in the Feminazi attack on your community.

4: There are a few other cultures that are likely to remain all male. Those involved with doing skilled manual labor, fixing anything, building anything, and they are careers that cannot be shipped overseas. Hunting and fishing forums are unlikely to be taken over by Feminazi colonists any time soon either. I assume MGTOW forums will remain a male space for a very long time.
    Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

Really, how are these game-based media outlets and developers going to enforce their new 'rules' on their clients? Sure, they can make as many rules as they want, there is absolutely no reason why gamers have to play along.

In real life, if you don't like the rules of the game, you either convince your play mates to make the rules better or you simply find someone else. It's called 'freeplay', something my son figured out at the age of 4, how is it that grown adults are forgetting about their agency when all their opponent's have are unenforceable 'rules'. Sure, you can get banned from some forum, but forums are not games and have very little to do with actually playing the game outside of asking a few questions here and there.

Gamers, myself included, like to pretend they have ownership of their game somehow.. that they are owed something beyond the contract of their payment for access to the game. Gamers only own the money they decide to give to these media outlets or developers... that's all the ownership they have. Sure, some feminist-ideologue games might come out, but you will only pay for it IF you want to. 'Quality' of future games is a product of a free market... and so long as you can't be forced to pay for a game, the free market will adjust itself over time.

Corruption is avoided when you stop compensating the corrupt with the voluntary money you donate to their products.

In regards to MGTOW... how is this invasion of male space actually affecting your ability to play your game? Is it really doing anything to you? Are feminists sitting in your ventrillo/mumble/voice channels telling you to quit objectifying their female characters? Really we are talking about forums and channels... not games. Well, if the forum you are on is sexist, leave it and find another or make your own.

That and the /addignore command in most game chat channels will eliminate the noise of SJW who waste their time in game chat channels. I haven't met an asshole in the gaming community I couldn't effectively ignore.

Avoidability is where your personal agency matters for bull-shit like this. If you can avoid it, and still get the results (ie: play the game), then who the fuck cares if Mr. Mangina or Big-Red Feminist tries to tell you your an asshole. So what, take another number behind Troll # 1,203,323,321 that haunts the internet. Screw em, and quit feeding the trolls

Comment

Influence and media bais. If enough of a shitstorm is kicked up people will take notice.

This isn't a thing that will disappear. This isn't a thing you can just ignore. My brain is too tired from humidity at the moment but point is that they are creating a narrative successfully, once it starts being completely accepted, companies will be pressured to buckle and do stupid shit or face bad PR or aims of bans or bad reviews.

Don't diminish what a well crafted narrative can do to a people.

Comment

Two things:

1. Twenty years back, I found the gaming culture to be the only culture that had no problem with my disability. They took me in without even asking - when you're a gamer, you're a gamer. What defines you is your love for games, not your outward appearance and physical attributes. I dare say that the gaming community is a good deal more humanitarian and egalitarian than most other subcultures. And the community back then was almost exclusively guys, yes. But what defined us was never our sex. It was that nobody else wanted us in their circles. We were the outcasts. Only when gaming became popular did they do a 180 and flocked to gaming like it was chocolate-covered sweetcakes. And now those same people try to dictate that we're no longer welcome and can just fuck off. As I said in my open letter: I fart in their general direction.

2. There's a counter petition that asks the industry to stop hating on gamers. That would be one way of combating it.

3... Okay, it's three things: At the moment I am seriously considering just starting up a small indie blog to bitch about the state of the industry and press. I don't care if the VG industrial complex has more money than Hollywood, maybe it's time to return to the roots: Geeks with a love for games doing their thing while being shat on, ridiculed and dismissed by the masses. That's how it was 15 years ago. I loved games then and they gave me purpose. I love them still. Don't see how it's any different.
          12/12/12 -The day Germany decided boys are not quite human.

Comment

Kotaku is owned by the same guy that own Jezebel.

In terms of gaming, I think the feminists are making a fool of themselves.

Femcentric games and devs are a flop.

Comment

What this really comes down to is feminist learning that guys are having fun, so then you hear their battle cry which is "A man is enjoying himself? Quick we must put an end to it". Personally I don't care if a woman is playing the same MMORPG as myself, however it does piss me off when they expect me to treat them differently than others.
              Not a prisoner I'm a free man
              And my blood is my own now
              Don't care where the past was
              I know where I'm going ...out!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch View Post
                1: Stop participating in those forums. Get your buddies to do the same.

2: Start your own male-space gaming forum, forum software is free and hosting is cheap. Get your buddies involved, pass the hat, write rules defining it as a male space. Moderate it according to those rules. Control membership. Include this rule. Membership is not a right. Your presence here is dependent upon our liking what you post. We reserve the right to exclude members for any reason.

If you are part of a large unhappy group, it could grow quickly.

3: Write companies that are overtly misandrist, and tell them their sales to you depend on them not participating in the Feminazi attack on your community.

4: There are a few other cultures that are likely to remain all male. Those involved with doing skilled manual labor, fixing anything, building anything, and they are careers that cannot be shipped overseas. Hunting and fishing forums are unlikely to be taken over by Feminazi colonists any time soon either. I assume MGTOW forums will remain a male space for a very long time.
                This.

Firms that pay this so called journalist earn money thanks to advertisement. If Gamer stop visiting them they will stop earning money = they will stop paying journalist.

I now only watch Total biscuit. I did not see anything that he is dishonest. I maybe not agree with some of his points but he will be honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prisoner View Post
                  Personally I don't care if a woman is playing the same MMORPG as myself, ...
                  I find this to be true of all the gamers I've been with except in two situations; One, when the woman expects to be treated differently/better than others in the group solely based on her gender, and two, when men want to throw others under the bus for a women.

Those are the two biggest ways I've seen hatred drawn towards a woman, but honestly, I would hate ANYONE who does that to ANYONE else.

Also, my favorite is how women try and get into competitive gaming and then go cry about the trash talk/hazing which has been in competitive gaming since before recorded history. The best way to throw off someone's game is to get under their skin using petty, anti-PC insults. Grow a thicker skin and get better by learning from failures however humiliating and/or degrading they might be and gamers WILL worship you (male or female).

Comment

Very good points sparky and I agree with you.
                    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
                    And my blood is my own now
                    Don't care where the past was
                    I know where I'm going ...out!

Comment

I think this is easy for the industry to fix. Wide implementation of "blocking". It is a gender neutral approach so it should pass legal.

Simply allow everyone to block anyone who is a pain in the ass on an individual basis. Sooner rather than later, the bitchy ones will log in and find they see no other users logged in.
                      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your points there all pretty good. I get the sense that gamer's should return to their routes and focus on counter culture. I watched a Google hangout with Paul where he said that that was a bad idea, because these men wouldn't stick up for themselves. I humbly disagree, because what is a better way to be MGTOW then form a strong counter culture. If the blue pill men want to dig their own graves let them at least we can find some enjoyment in our lives until the eventual collapse of modern society lol.

Comment

Male nerds/gamers are about as desperate and hungry for female attention/approval as any demographic on earth, And they will do anything (including compromize the multi billion dollar industry their talent, creativity and innovation built) for it.

But then again what can we expect from a group of people that has choosen Joss Whedon as their god.
                          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Working...
                          X