Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGTOW. What females can't understand rejecting disposablity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGTOW. What females can't understand rejecting disposablity.

I answered a female in another thread, but I felt it belonged better here in MGTOW. The process of understanding how it really feels to be a man is I think lost to women entirely. They simply don't get it or know what it feels like and this was my best attempt to make it understandable.

Imagine instead of being a single young woman you're a single man with/without a job and even if you have one it's minimum wage. If you just sit in your home or go about your life as usual putting no particular effort in dating. Not a single solitary woman will know you exist. Not one. I mean on a real level, because unless a woman knows a man personally he is a utility and nothing more. Have you every thought hmmm I wonder what the trash collectors life is like? Or that Gardner? Or that guy hanging off the telephone pole. I highly doubt it very much so that you have. Before you say well men don't look at it this way either then consider this. A girl at the store or even alone online in a chat or even just taking a stroll. Pretty much in any state in her life she will be noticed. Unless there are no men in a 50 mile continuous radius around her there will always be a man that thinks about her beyond just a walking object. Yes that's right ladies men don't just think of you as sex objects, shocker right? This woman could be wearing a potato sac doesn't matter. Women know this and they knew it from the day they could comprehend language. Some women like it, Some hate it, Some can't get enough of it. Regardless they always know they will get that kind of attention.

Men on the other hand know that from they day they can think that unless that unless they put in effort to make connections no one will care or know them. Women don't know and cannot know this, because of biology and they way our society is structured. So unless she becomes a nun a woman knows a man will always seek her out and she simply has to weed out the ones she doesn't like. She knows that no matter her status, age, weight, race I could go on she will never know a time when she isn't being wanted.

Men know that when the chips are down unless he has worked his ass off to make true friends literally everyone will forget he was even born. Personally I don't think any woman could handle this and I always have to hear well you wouldn't last ever as a woman. Please. Until you know that soul crushing loneliness where your alone and no one cares you can't possibly understand what it's like for men.

This has made me realize that MGTOW isn't just about not seeking out female companionship. It's about refusing to be a disposable utility. Society won't change and until it's all falling apart they still won't acknowledge men the way they do women. Would like to hear others thoughts on the subject.

Women have no real need to understand their own nature nor the nature of men. Society is built to indulge rather than challenge the worst aspects of female nature. Because there is alot of power and control in doing so.

Women can pretty much walk around with their heads filled with all kinds of horseshit and misconceptions and most of it'll seldom be challenged. Whenever any of a women's bull shit is challenged by a self respecting man with a spine...an unholy alliance of white knights, manginas and other women will gather round and label the man calling her out on her bull shit as a bigot or a sexist pig.

This state of affairs will basically continue until one of the following things happens;

a) her father calls her out on her bull shit (hard for him to do if he's absent from her life totally or present but only because he was too hen-picked to call out the girl's over indulged mother on any of her bull shit)
    b)her children grow up and start calling her out on her bull shit
    c) her sexual market value depleats with age and she suddenlly finds those around her less in number and less indulgent in nature.

The only one of those three that CERTAIN to happen is c). Because let's face it the chances of her mother cutting her father out of her life totally or only keeping him there because he's proved himself a compliant spineless beta are pretty high. And if she's a shitty mother who emparts all her bull shit to her children there's a slim chance they'll grow up into adults that can percieve her bull shit as a such nevermind actually turn around and call her out on it.

As for understanding things from a male perspective? FORGET IT. Most western women are so pathetically solpsistic they can't even process reality from perspective of ANOTHER WOMAN (that isn't JUST like them). Most of them can't understand the concept of a Saudi woman in a burka who doesn't consider driving herself to a 9-5 each day in nothing but a bra as liberation, or an african woman that doesn't know or care what the oppressive gender bianary or a facebook status update is.

How the fuck could such people even begin to process reality from a male POV? Why the fuck would they?
    Last edited by Maxx; 09-07-2014, 11:11 PM.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

"When you're old, and its cold, and who cares if you live or you die?
      The one consolation, the money, you may have put by"
      And beer.
      Your observation is interesting, and true Maxx.
      No one saw this coming with feminism, because our culture, as we know it, has never existed before. Things did not change much between the Stone Age and the invention of the steam engine. Muscle-power built everything, with horses as the limit.
      Marriage was an institution designed to enable men and women to forward the species. It had inequities for both. Most of what feminists scream about was actually to their benefit. The man busted his hump the women kept the home, raised the kids, in whatever cocoon society and her spouse could maintain.
      Much of this went by the boards with modern wealth, technology built by men, (and welfare, built by women and sewer politics)
      It is my understanding that "love" is a relatively modern development, not needed or considered for many, many centuries. Seeing how women sell themselves to wealth, power, looks, big cranks, etc, I can believe love is last on the list.
      We may talk, or analyze, but I think it is just the female nature that we are seeing.
      I thought of this when reading the posts regarding "rape culture" and California passing another idiot law, and how even young, horny college guys are taking notice and jumping onto MGTOW bandwagon.
      Why?
      It is a hallmark of liberalism that whenever they want to shove another hate law up our rectums, they ALWAYS pooh-pooh the objections to it, claiming it will "never be used like that" and of course, that is exactly why the law was passed and the first thing they will do!
      Used to be, with many issues, the young were very reliable in their sympathies, needing the wisdom and experience of age to see through the lies and manipulation. But this hate driven California law has them reacting in numbers, before any young man has had his balls stuck on a pole in front of the university. Quite amazing.
      I guess its partly that feminists went way too far long ago, but also partly because the guys know, almost universally, that yes indeed, the majority of women are so hate driven, so vicious, so lacking in conscience, that they will seduce you and destroy you for the sick satisfaction, power trip, financial gain and bragging rights with her sisters.
      I do not believe that what we are seeing with feminists is anything new, but is their normal nature, and was just never was viable before. These teenage and 20-something men know the score, even at their young ages, and are only protecting themselves.
      But, given a lying media and a political culture that benefits from hatred and division, feminism will only go away when they succeed in devolving our culture back to the Stone Age.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
        And beer.
        No one saw this coming with feminism, because our culture, as we know it, has never existed before. Things did not change much between the Stone Age and the invention of the steam engine. Muscle-power built everything, with horses as the limit.
        Marriage was an institution designed to enable men and women to forward the species. It had inequities for both. Most of what feminists scream about was actually to their benefit. The man busted his hump the women kept the home, raised the kids, in whatever cocoon society and her spouse could maintain.
        Yet another fairy tale that feminism creates. Children worked very hard for a very long time and child labor was a institution that was very hard to ban at least. Before the children could be sent out to work they often worked at home just as hard. This fairy tale of women doing all the work by themselves is bullshit and in my opinion is used to make women look like victims. Once again using this idea that she wanted to hang on to the kids soo much because of love. People tend to forget that for most of our country's history there was no such thing as retirement. The only resource you had was your family often the most dependable was children. Women knew that if their husband died at work or in war they would be screwed unless they had a son or a daughter married to a good husband. The system always supported women paramount to anyone else including her children. The grand old days where children mattered the most is total BS to me and only rich children actually got to live as children. I hate how we spin this tale of noble women sacrificing themselves for their kids. For 99% of the rest of humanity there was no such thing as children just tiny adults, while women were valued over them. You know they could keep making them when most children never lived to see their 10th birthday.
        Both Necons and liberals always try to make it seem like children were the most important thing and to treat them right. Often poor family's would let their sick children die or kill that child themselves not out of love, but because they didn't want to waste resources on a bad asset. This fly's in the face of this notion "what about the children!" It's a lie both sides use to stay in power. Life was harsh back then and I don't blame people for using children the way they did, but making it seem like women were the only ones keeping the home maintained solely on her own is a insult to children. At least back then women tried to care about children, but now feminism's goal seems to be to make women hate their own children. If you ever read any modern feminist blogs they make children seem like disgusting burdens inflicted upon them by the evil menz. I even saw one compare pregnancy to a std and abortion the cure. If anyone asks me why I hate feminism this is a giant reason and not just men but kids suffer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
          And beer.
          Yet another fairy tale that feminism creates. Children worked very hard for a very long time and child labor was a institution that was very hard to ban at least. Before the children could be sent out to work they often worked at home just as hard. This fairy tale of women doing all the work by themselves is bullshit and in my opinion is used to make women look like victims. Once again using this idea that she wanted to hang on to the kids soo much because of love. People tend to forget that for most of our country's history there was no such thing as retirement. The only resource you had was your family often the most dependable was children. Women knew that if their husband died at work or in war they would be screwed unless they had a son or a daughter married to a good husband. The system always supported women paramount to anyone else including her children. The grand old days where children mattered the most is total BS to me and only rich children actually got to live as children. I hate how we spin this tale of noble women sacrificing themselves for their kids. For 99% of the rest of humanity there was no such thing as children just tiny adults, while women were valued over them. You know they could keep making them when most children never lived to see their 10th birthday.
          Both Necons and liberals always try to make it seem like children were the most important thing and to treat them right. Often poor family's would let their sick children die or kill that child themselves not out of love, but because they didn't want to waste resources on a bad asset. This fly's in the face of this notion "what about the children!" It's a lie both sides use to stay in power. Life was harsh back then and I don't blame people for using children the way they did, but making it seem like women were the only ones keeping the home maintained solely on her own is a insult to children. At least back then women tried to care about children, but now feminism's goal seems to be to make women hate their own children. If you ever read any modern feminist blogs they make children seem like disgusting burdens inflicted upon them by the evil menz. I even saw one compare pregnancy to a std and abortion the cure. If anyone asks me why I hate feminism this is a giant reason and not just men but kids suffer as well.

Comment

Empathy, the ability to see another's point of view. That requires some personal development. To be able to see life thru the other's person's eyes requires skills sets like:

- Imagination. The ability to imagine yourself in the other person's shoes.
            - Set aside your personal beliefs. When dealing with others, you can't allow your personal belief to cloud your judgment.
            - Identify with their experience. This is the ability to see and feel what the other guy is going thru.

Do you think even for a second that the modern women has any of the above? All they care about is their needs, their wants, their desire. These gum popin', mall shoppin, suburbanite women who have the names of their kids picked out already are nothing but texting, selfies and facebook. And if you can't get onboard you are nothing but a misogynist pig who is only looking to get laid.

I am sorry but the modern women is a store window mannequin. An imitation of a woman. And like a mannequin, she is soulless being, beautiful on the outside, hollow on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Never_Marry View Post
              Empathy, the ability to see another's point of view. That requires some personal development. To be able to see life thru the other's person's eyes requires skills sets like:

- Set aside your personal beliefs. When dealing with others, you can't allow your personal belief to cloud your judgment.
              - Identify with their experience. This is the ability to see and feel what the other guy is going thru.

Do you think even for a second that the modern women has any of the above? All they care about is their needs, their wants, their desire. These gum popin', mall shoppin, suburbanite women who have the names of their kids picked out already are nothing but texting, selfies and facebook. And if you can't get onboard you are nothing but a misogynist pig who is only looking to get laid.

I am sorry but the modern women is a store window mannequin. An imitation of a woman. And like a mannequin, she is soulless being, beautiful on the outside, hollow on the inside.
              ...That.....is a apt metaphor.

Comment

Originally posted by Never_Marry View Post

Women have no REASON to see things from a male POV. Let's for one second ignore all the relationship related reasons a woman might have to try and see things from herr husband or boyfriends POV and consider another very important relationship within which you would assume a woman would be strongly incentivized to see things from a male POV.

The relationship between mother and son.

Now if a son manifests any sort of issues growing up, any tension at all. Anything that's out of wack? Anything that seems specific to his growing as a male and specific to his being male... You'd think his mother would have a vested interested in finding out what's wrong. And you'd think she'd attempt to empathize with his position to do so right? You assume she'd at least accept that she must TRY. Right?

WRONG.

She will in all probablity turn to an 'expert' because women tend to be fickle and to accept authority that is demanding with badges and tokens and letters after your name and uniforms and such...rather than men who tend to respect only authority that is earned and proven...But we digress.
                She'll in good faith turn to another woman who is supposedly an expert in telling her what's wrong with her son. An expert in exactly what troubles boys and how to go about a fixing it. An expert in what it's like to have dick who doesn't one herself...(Hint her solutions will begin with F; Feminism and Feminization).

And in the event that it's a man she turns to you can rest assured he'll be a graduate from the same blue pill mangina anti-masculinity church as his female counter parts. Since feminist progressives run this racket...

They'll identify the boy's masculinity itself indeed the very male nature that makes him male, as the thing that is wrong and toxic and broken and in need of 'CORRECTION' about him. They'll suggest fixing it with a bunch of fem-centric treatments that will involve doping him up to calm him down (whilst robbing him of all the masuline drive that he might channel to make himself great and turning him into a bitter twisted waste of space) or getting him to talk it out like a good girl...because we all know boys don't talk about their problems enough and it's good to talk...because talking is what the caring sharing superior gender does about it problems...over and over and over again.

All of which will have the opposite of the desired effect, the boy's anger and frustation will worsen his isolation will increase his problems and issues and concerns will increase his treatments will create ups and downs that further unhinge his stablity his and in the worst cases turn him into a ticking time bomb filled so much supressed rage and dispare that he ends up acting out the worst possible ways...

...and of course when he does act out in those ways. Those cunts that turned him into the monster he became will blame what he became and what he did on the toxic masculinity they claimed he had in him all along. Instead of have the decency to admit that there was nothing toxic about him at all until their treatments poluted and mutated his nature into the abomination it became.

For such situations to be avoided women (esp women going it alone and raising sons without a father present for WHATEVER reason) need more than anything to be able to empathise and sympathise with the male specific experience that their sons will experience.

So much depends on their ablity to do so it's not even and funny.

I think we in the MRM have a role to play in reaching out to single mothers and helping them better understand the male condition and male nature. We can help and we ought to. Not every single mother is an entitled feminist cunt. Most want to understand and help their sons better than are able to by the current feminist feminized avenues typically most clearly available...
                Last edited by Maxx; 09-08-2014, 11:40 PM.
                "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

All good points Maxx.

But I still believe that empathy and sensitivity to a fellow human being is something that needs to be worked at. People who try to rise above themselves are poets, writers, songwriters and other artists. These people are sensitive to the plight of man. And the put it into songs and poems. And some of these artist are women. That requires personal development to do that.

Modern women don't know and don't care what others feel. If they see a homeless guy they will step on him. And laugh as they walk away. They have no empathy. They don't give a damn what someone else is going thru. Solipsistic women today only care about themselves.

It takes personal development to put the needs of a fellow human being above oneself.

Comment

Personal development that they won't invest in unless forced.

It's the reason feminists see us as a threat and are near-violent/violent about it. It would force them to reveal the truth that they need us more than we need them. Our ignoring women and rejecting disposability would require women to take up the role of disposable assets. The feminists would have no way to cover the true horror most working men are exposed to on a regular basis if women started doing those jobs essential for society's survival. The feminists' society, like many literary and real life examples of idealistic societies (use of slaves in Greece, Rome, etc.,) rely on a lower class of people to do the things the idealistic society won't do due to the risk or the social stigma. And the feminists fight to keep that secret with religious fever.

Their feminist goddesses forbid that they are forced to understand that men sacrifice much to keep society afloat. It may actually make them realize they have had an easy time of it all this time, and that they have to gladly thank men for our work to keep them safe.

Comment

Great discussion guys... Unfortunately these thoughts will undoubtably be labeled as hate or mysoginistic, rather than ever be addressed in earnest by women in general.

Keep talking, and don't let the PC police and shaming tactics silence you. Eventually, they will be FORCED to address your ideas, and either they will have to admit their faults ( I highly doubt that, because cluster B traits never allow for taking responsibility), or they will become so obviously illogical, that the facade will crumble around them.

I know there are MANY feminist lurkers here, and I wish they would engage in a dialogue( man I hate that word), to try to come to a understanding, that we may heal the gender divide.

But alas, I know the lurkers wouldn't touch this issue with a ten foot pole, other than to spout NAWALT and crap like that.
                      Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                      "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Try when you're autistic AND had been raped by women.
                        While being screamed at that you're a "latest rapist".
                        And you suffered in silence for 30 years.

And from young feminists I either heard "Man up" or "Get help".

I'm tired... so tired.....

Comment

Hey dude no one should have to go through that. Have you been able to talk to someone about it?

Comment

Sadly my legs are still healing up from cellulitis - had another bout of pseudomonas... so still housebound and wfh..

Only been since the beginning of the year that the main bit broke - but still got a lot of grief etc to get through. And it also feels so damn lonely... as at some point, it WOULD be nice to have some tenderness to overlay the pain..

Comment

Some women seem unable to relate to a man rejecting the grenade-diver role, because they believe that a being grenade diver is what men are about. As one tradcon said, it's our "biological destiny."
                              Last edited by WontStepUp; 10-09-2014, 10:03 PM. Reason: edited for clarity

Comment

Working...
                              X