Red Pill Rage or Troll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Pill Rage or Troll?

So, I want the opinions of you guys surrounding a little discussion I had in the Youtube comments-section of a HBB highlight video.
    I tried to keep composure as much as I can, but I am unsure on wether or not this person is either a troll/poe, or an actual MGTOW.

Before the shit-flinging begins towards me, I want to make it clear that I in no way have any intention of being a trad-con, but I do advocate moderation and try to actively think on all subjects. I keep a critical eye out on nearly all things, and have a severe dislike towards extremism in any form, which is kind of why I consider myself a MGTOW. I will not engage or marry(on the current terms) and I basically engage people on my own terms and no-one else's.

So the discussion started with a person calling himself "DE ORACKLE" (all caps, poor penmanship, I know.)
    Who seems to either have severe red-pill rage, or is just a troll.
    I will include the full transcript of the conversation below, and link to the youtube video in question as well. My Youtube username is Raithial.

He basically opens up with giving Ana cherry an unreasonable amount of flack for a slipup that she made during the show, and he goes on for about roughly 15 lines without decent paragraphs about how this "exposed Ana" and how she's only giving the MRM lipservice.
    I responded with a note that this video was a couple months old, when Ana was still fairly new and that she just has a tendacy to slip up, but that I do think that her heart is in the right place.

He then starts to devolve into a an incoherent ramble, where in he uses "bitch" and "Woman" interchangably, and acuses at least 4 other participants of that comments-section for being "silver knights", before making this statement.
    "You insunate that I am paranoid now, well brace yourself, you will be joining me soon. The only question is, are you going to join me before you get hurt or after you have been decimated by female nature and all its weapons (i.e gynocentrism, misandry, traditionalism, Dominance via vulnerability, and other manufactured threat-narratives imposed on men by women and the society)? Brace yourself, you will be in my camp soon, if you are not in it already...lol"

In response, I decided to call him out on his rampant paranoia.
    I explained that I have had 2 girlfriends, was both emotionally and physically abused by the last one to the point of having therapy (and I'm still in that therapy). I basicaly said that he has no foot to stand on while talking about the dangers of a relationship since by his own account, he has never had a relationship.
    I also explained that I wasn't telling this for sympathy, but to illustrate a point.

I also explained to him in detail how his entire argument was predicated on the rampant paranoia he has displayed multiple times.
    I also explained that his idea of how a marriage used to be wasn't as raw a deal as he made it out to be, citing the advantages. I also noted that I was well aware of the disadvantages of the whole package, but that I have seen worse deals than marriage in recent years. Back then, marriages were less bad as they were to day, but none the less bad.
    I rebutted his argument that every woman adheres to the most extreme feminist ideals as well, that he's falling into the trap of excluding the middle-grounds.

Basically, my entire post was predicated on emphasising moderation, and controll over ones actions and beliefs.
    Staying reasonable, basically.

Then he went all batshit inane.
    He began a diatrive on how I was a "trad-con" because I emphasised that there were worse things than marriage. He started making a ton of baseless and unfounded accusations about my private life, and saying that I was protraying myself as a victim.
    He proceded in spouting hatefull bigotted "opinions" about how all women are misandrist, and how all women are extreme feminists, completely ignoring the crux of my previous post.

He goes on for quite some time like that, spouting one fallacious and offensive argument after another.

I rebutted him point-for-point in the mext post, and basically told him that he's both Paranoid, gynophobic and irrational. I also noted that he writes like a 12y/o.

And then he came out with what I can only describe as a piece written solely to offend, that has no use for either continuing discourse OR rational thought. about half of his post is written in all caps.
    At this point, I simply threw my hands in the air and said "Fuckit, I tried"

At this point, I'm leaning very heavily towards calling this guy a Troll. In part due to his poor (and increasingly so) penmanship and arguments, and that when pressed on the issues he descended into inanity and ad-homs.
    But now I want your opinions on this guy. Is he a troll, or just a really poor representative of the movement.
    I tried reasoning with him, but I found him to be as repulsive as any rad-fem I've had the displeasure in dealing with.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    DE ORACKLE 5 dagen geleden (bewerkt)
    This is why I called ANA CHERRY OUT...She acted like a feminists here. She has no point of view, she blamed, she deflected, and she spoke based on no fact at all. She made an emotional argument here. This is why am very suspicious about her. Hanna called her out and what did you do? you used feminists tactic saying, "its not what you say, its how you say it", "you are being aggressive because of your tone". Ana Cherry, you were exposed here. Go back to the logic room and learn more. You compared being harassed online to what men suffer everyday? You claim that your heart Bleeds for men? All baseless and lip service. Gad Damn it, I was right, you are just ridding the anti-feminist band wagon; you were once a feminist and left because it was unpopular. However, I still know that there is hope for you; study more and dig deeper. You are not bringing anything to the table. Keep at it, with more effort it might work. You still have a feminist mentality, keep working hard to shed it Anna....Keep working hard.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Raithial 5 dagen geleden
    +DE ORACKLE take it easy, mate. I think she got the message when one of the other hosts called her out. Besides, this one is from a few months ago, these are just the highlights.
    Ana was still fairly new back then, and still falls back to that occasionally, but she has good intentions. To me, that matters more than being flawless.
    And you need to keep your cool better, mate, it is unbecoming of you.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

DE ORACKLE 14 uur geleden
    +Raithial
    No bro she has been consistently slipping up. It now more than a slip up as far as am concerned. Dissect her statement and compare it to all the other HBB, you will notice something funny. Bitch wants to join the new popular club. I am simply calling her out. Folks will keep "Silver-Knighting" until she drops a DOZZY. By that time it will be too late for all fuck-tards to even recognize it. There is a method to my madness. Yesterday's paranoia is today's normal. You insunate that I am paranoid now, well brace yourself, you will be joining me soon. The only question is, are you going to join me before you get hurt or after you have been decimated by female nature and all its weapons (i.e gynocentrism, misandry, traditionalism, Dominance via vulnerability, and other manufactured threat-narratives imposed on men by women and the society)? Brace yourself, you will be in my camp soon, if you are not in it already...lol

Raithial 8 uur geleden
    +DE ORACKLE
    Let me regale you with a bit of my background. not four months ago I broke up with my (by now) ex-girlfriend. She sweet, and kind when it started, but the longer went on (and we had a relationship for nearly 8 years) She became more demanding, more agressive, and distrustfull, She became a hell to live with to the point where I had to make excuses for why my back-account was empty and I had bruises on my sides and back.
    And you know what? I've been in therapy eversince. But what it did NOT do, is make me paranoid. A bit more careful, sure, but not off-the-wall paranoid.
    "yesterday's Paranoid is today's normal"
    That statement of yours, I find deeply disturbing. It shows not only a lack of trust for general human beings, but also an (in your case) unfounded fear of coming in contact with women. Like you said, you've never been hurt by a woman, and while I've talked to many men who have been hurt by women, and AM one of those, I think it's at the very least silly to be this paranoid.
    You label aspects of what you think of as "female nature" as weapons. I find this rediculous in all forms. Gynocentrism isn't a weapon, it's the result of the child-bearing capacity of women and a holdover from days in which such things mattered more.
    Misandry is pretty much religated to extreme feminists. I've encountered plenty of feminists that are an absolute blast to talk to because they actually go out of their way to do it propperly. C.H. Sommers is a perfect example of that.
    Men didn't have it thát bad with Traditionalism. There are aspects that were bad about it, sure, but if we're completely honest, we didn't have to bother with housework, food was on the table at 6 if we so pleased, and we got to spend time with the kids.
    And the chances of getting in a disaster are so minimal they almost don't even come into the picture.
    And then there is this gold nugget: Threat naratives. Which are once again religated to mostly misandrist feminists.

And that's where the whole idea you have collapses. What you are doing is taking the fringe elements of feminist-natures and spreading them around to every woman.
    My tip for dealing with this sort of paranoia: stop dividing by gender and just focus on the person first.
    People like you are fear-pimps as much as the feminist-academia. The difference is that they have controll over academia and you have people calling you out for it.
    My experience with women and relationships is that 1 has cheated on me, and 1 has serious abused me into a trauma. You don't get to tell me if I'll be joining you. and I will oppose your paranoid fear-mongering when I encounter it.
    I don't care about a persons gender, I care about their personality and what they do. Is Ana a pleasant person? Yes, she is. Does she slip up occasionally? yes, she does. But that is no reason to chastise her for it. And that is not silver-knighting.

On another note: You say that harassment doesn't occur on the internet. But that also isn't true. Harassment most definitely exists on the internet. A nice example of it is 8-chan's Baphomet board.
    And for women, who have not had the pressure to learn to controll their emotions, I can imagine it counts quiter towards harassment than it does for some men (myself included)
    So pull yourself together and put things back into perspective before you lose yourself in your paranoia.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

DE ORACKLE 4 uur geleden (bewerkt)
    +Raithial
    "Men didn't have it thát bad with Traditionalism. There are aspects that were bad about it, sure, but if we're completely honest, we didn't have to bother with housework, food was on the table at 6 if we so pleased, and we got to spend time with the kids".
    SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE TRADCON.....you made the statement above but you forgot to mention the part where the man dies before age 50 while the woman lives on and remarries to another poor sap who will suffer the same fate as her last husband. You are a tradcon who lacks the balls to walk away. You wallow in your misery and you expect anyone to fill sorry for you. You are a victim just like women claim but you choose to do nothing about it. I suggest YOU READ YOUR COMMENTS AGAIN because it sound like you have been swimming in pussy fluid. You said one cheated on you, that makes you a fucking idiot for denying your partner her sexual urges and then you said the other one abused you, but you were unable to walk away. Here you are climbing into the victimhood umbrella and at the same time you are busy try to excuse female behavior. You want to have your cake and eat it. You say Misandrist feminists.....I say all women are like that....you say extreme feminist....I say all women are like that. Its like me telling a woman that only extreme men wanna have sex with only one woman. Because of the truama you have been true, your brain is trying to delude you from the causes of your trauma. I am the one who is facing reality. The difference being, you will continue to be hurt by women and at this point it will all be your fault. So next time be bold enough to say, Its your fault because you could have walked away. The stark difference between Me (a MGTOW) and you (TrandCon pussy begging whitenight) is that You want women in the kitchen and you long for the return of the good old days where women spread their legs for you because you came home from your CONSTRUCTION JOB. As for me and my fellow MGTOW, I dont want any bitch in my kitchen; also, all bitches/women, need to place their fat feet on the floor and head to work and I mean all kinds of work (construction, coalminner, gutter cleaner, desk job, CEO, tech, biochemist)...you get my point. Gone are the days when women sit at home and admire themselves in the mirror while men do all the work. I know what you are thinking...but women raise children...BULLSHIT, women today have religated their children to Daycare centers, after school programs, and pre-K so that they can go and have their hair done, gossip, and hunt for men. So, its all BULLSHIT. As for women giving birth, that is not an achievement. Goats give birth, roaches lay eggs like its nothing, and women give birth. THAT IS NO BIG DEAL....Women give birth and they DONT RAISE THEM...so ITS TIME TO PUT THEIR ASSES TO WORK. YOU ARE A SILLY PRE-MADDONA AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT....you mentioned that you had to empty your bank account because of your old bitch....why....since you think am being parranoid, you could have left all your money for her to use as she pleases...lol.. You are the asshole that thought your BITCH WAS THE BEST THING IN THE BEGINNING (because you were swimming in pussy fluid)...but you became parranoid in the end....so you have proved my point. I don't need to be hurt before being paranoid. That is why my record is fuck clean....I have never had any problems with my money and never will (not because of luck but because of my paranoia). Since you forgot, let me remind you that you DODGED A FAT BULLET THAT COULD HAVE LED TO YOUR DEATH....Have you thought of what could have happened if she made false rape accusations against you, or put out a hit on you, or stole your credit card and use it to buy herself an engagement ring. Keep up with that attitude chip...Next time you will not be so lucky. You are already paranoid, but i might add you are not paranoid enough yet. Be pro-active in protecting your own life. Or maybe you are so worthless to yourself that you are not worth protecting by you. Chew on that.....lmfao

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Raithial 3 uur geleden
    +DE ORACKLE
    "Men didn't have it thát bad with Traditionalism. There are aspects that were bad about it, sure, but if we're completely honest, we didn't have to bother with housework, food was on the table at 6 if we so pleased, and we got to spend time with the kids". SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE TRADCON.....you made the statement above but you forgot to mention the part where the man dies before age 50 while the woman lives on and remarries to another poor sap who will suffer the same fate as her last husband.
    You are a tradcon who lacks the balls to walk away. You wallow in your misery and you expect anyone to fill sorry for you. You are a victim just like women claim but you choose to do nothing about it. I suggest YOU READ YOUR COMMENTS AGAIN because it sound like you have been swimming in pussy fluid.
    - I am not a Trad-con, because I have no intention of marrying, I do not idolise traditional marriage and go my own way, and engage with people on my own terms.
    - Fuck you for implying that I am wallowing my my misery, or that I regaled a bit of my history to gain sympathy. My point there was to show that I am speaking from experience.
    - I broke off both relationships.

You said one cheated on you, that makes you a fucking idiot for denying your partner her sexual urges and then you said the other one abused you, but you were unable to walk away. Here you are climbing into the victimhood umbrella and at the same time you are busy try to excuse female behavior.
    - fuck you for thinking that I trying to portray myself as a victim.
    - Fuck you for implying that I wasn't the one who left both of them. I was the one who broke off both relationships.

You want to have your cake and eat it. You say Misandrist feminists.....I say all women are like that....you say extreme feminist....I say all women are like that. Its like me telling a woman that only extreme men wanna have sex with only one woman. Because of the truama you have been true, your brain is trying to delude you from the causes of your trauma. -first off: interchange woman with "black person" and see how bigotted you are. - second: ... you have no idea how offensive I find it that you think you can even understand what I have been through, and then make a baseless and false statement like "your brain is trying to delude you from the causes of your trauma". I fucking know what caused my trauma, and I have learned my lesson from it. I will not make that same mistake again. I am the one who is facing reality.
    - do not speak to me about reality. You have never seen reality from behind your keyboard. I have been through that reality. So the fact that I do not hold what two girls did to me against the entirety of the female population of earth does tell you that I am not irrational or deluded. What it also tells me is that you speak from such a profound ignorance that I am seriously thinking that you are either a fucking poe, or an extreme feminist in disguise. The difference being, you will continue to be hurt by women and at this point it will all be your fault. So next time be bold enough to say, Its your fault because you could have walked away.
    - The difference between you and me is that I did walk away, and you were cowering in your corner, to affraid to even put yourself out there. I will get hurt, but I refuse to let my life be dictated by the same crippling fear that you have.

The stark difference between Me (a MGTOW) and you (TrandCon pussy begging whitenight) is that You want women in the kitchen and you long for the return of the good old days where women spread their legs for you because you came home from your CONSTRUCTION JOB.
    - this one made me chuckle. You're far from a MGTOW. You're suffering from red-pill rage. - I'm as close to a MGTOW as one could get. I do exactly what I want when I want it, and I don't let myself be hampered by anyone, man or woman.
    - I do not long for the return of the "good old days" because they never existed. I might consider a girlfriend when the terms are a bit more positive, but a traditional marriage would be the last thing I want. Don't presume to think what I do and do not want because I can speak favourable about certain subjects without erasing the bad things that come along.
    - I work at a stables, feeding, taking care of, training and taming horses. As for me and my fellow MGTOW, I dont want any bitch in my kitchen; also, all bitches/women, need to place their fat feet on the floor and head to work and I mean all kinds of work (construction, coalminner, gutter cleaner, desk job, CEO, tech, biochemist)...you get my point.
    - The fact that you use the word "bitch" interchangably with "woman" in this bit shows me that you actively hate women, and have not let go of your emotions towards them. not such a true mgtow afterall. - Women need to do what they can do, same as men. But there are biological differences that exclude them from certain jobs, which are also the hazardous jobs like Firefighter, Policeman, SWAT-team, Construction-worker, etc. Those jobs require a physical upper-body strength that women on the whole simply cannot get. So they fill in other roles.

Gone are the days when women sit at home and admire themselves in the mirror while men do all the work. - you sound quite nostalgic here... some hidden feelings perhaps that you're hiding? I know what you are thinking...but women raise children...BULLSHIT, women today have religated their children to Daycare centers, after school programs, and pre-K so that they can go and have their hair done, gossip, and hunt for men. So, its all BULLSHIT. - tell that to the woman who raised me in unison with my father. Many women do religate children to daycare, but not all of them. - "so they can have their hair done, gossip and hunt for men". Quite a broad generalisation you've got going on there. You must've come from quite a background and had a load of expe-... wait, you don't. You have been cowering away from women whenever you can. You're a coward, and that's not shaming, that's an observation. As for women giving birth, that is not an achievement. Goats give birth, roaches lay eggs like its nothing, and women give birth. THAT IS NO BIG DEAL....Women give birth and they DONT RAISE THEM...so ITS TIME TO PUT THEIR ASSES TO WORK. YOU ARE A SILLY PRE-MADDONA AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
    - The fuck are you on about?
    - I happen to actually know what I want, but you don't know what I want, so don't try to speak for me.
    also: Primadonna. I'm a before-madonna. Lrn to engrish.

you mentioned that you had to empty your bank account because of your old bitch - Just because she hurt me at one point doesn't mean that you have any leave to call anyone a bitch that you have not been personally involved with. - you also don't know HOW or WHY my bank account was emptied, so shut up about that too, I will not disclose that to you because it is private information. why....since you think am being parranoid, you could have left all you money. - I spent that money on fine experiences and good memories that I had with her. It wasn't a constant string of abuse afterall. You are the asshole that thought you BITCH WAS THE BEST THING IN THE BEGINNING... - Once again, it's that you have already stated that you are too much of a coward to engage with any woman, so this is your paranoia speaking again. but you became parranoid in the end....so you have proved my point. I don't need to be hurt before being paranoid. That is why my record is fuck clean....I have never had any problems with my money. - I am far from paranoid. I am not suffering from the hedgehog's dilemma, which i am percieving in your. - I have been hurt before, and I've learned my lesson and know what to look out for. that does not make me paranoid, it makes me more cautious than before. - your record is clean, like your bedsheets and personal history. You have nothing in experience and you will find one day, if your hatred and fear subsides that you are not uniquely aware. You are alone and lonely, and that is why to take out your loneliness on women. Since you forgot, let me remind you that you DODGED A FAT BULLET THAT COULD HAVE LED TO YOUR DEATH....Have you thought of what could have happened if she made false rape accusations against you, or put out a hit on you, or stole your credit card and use it to buy herself an engagement ring.
    - there's that paranoia of yours again. NAWALT!
    - If she had made a false rape-claim, I would've been found innocent, since the standards for such things are really strict in Holland, where prostitution is legal.
    - She wouldn't even know HOW to put a hit out on anyone.
    - I had 12 bucks on a prepaid credit-card. So if she tried to buy something with it, it would simply say "insufficient funds".
    - she also had no interest in marriage.

Be pro-active is protecting your own life. Or maybe you are so worthless to yourself that you are not worth protecting by you. Chew on that.....lmfao
    - or it could be that I value my life too much to let my enjoyment be cripled by fear and hatred?

In closing: You have shown that you are
    A. Paranoid
    B. a true Gynophobe/ (I'm trademarking that word!)
    C. Wholly irrational and
    D. your penmanship sucks worse than that of 12y/o.

I deconstructed that entire piece of text of yours, and rebutted every single point. You constantly speak from a position of ignorance and bigotry, you have no rational point and you continue to (fruitlessly, I might add) fearmonger against me.
    You think I am a tradcon because I can speak favourable about a marriage without erasing the bad things, you constantly straw-man my points and you talk out of your arse.
    You assume so fucking much while knowing so little, and have no experience in the field you are so fearfull about.
    The difference between you and me is that each day, I work with half a ton of pure muscle that has a will. Many of the horses I train are fresh, have never had a rider or felt a saddle on their back. They won't like it at first, and that is 250 to 500Kg of pure muscle that sets it will to preventing you from reaching your goal. By staying calm, and collected, by understanding what to do and not to do, I minimize my risk of getting injured on the job. I hardly ever wear protective gear because it tells the horse that I am expecting it to hurt me, and when I get hurt, I am not angry at the horse, but it's a risk I knew I was taking. You could never do such a thing. You would get in there in full protective gear, run at the horse with a saddle, and when you get kicked in the dick once you run and hide like the coward you are.

In short: I've assesed the risks, I've calculated the odds. I don't let myself be blinded by fear.
    Your move.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
    DE ORACKLE 1 uur geleden (bewerkt)
    +Raithial
    lol lol lol...Your comments are laughable. You say you are going your own way....WHICH WAY IS THAT...LET ME GUESS....BACK INTO A WOMANS PUSSY...YOU PUSSY BEGGING FUCK.......You brag about being with 2 women....BITCH PUT THAT UNDER YOUR BELT. The difference between you and I again; I am the one that is more realistic. You claim that the women you were with in your past two relationships were bad but guess what....YOU PICKED THEM....WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU....YOU MADE THAT CHOICE DUMMY....NOW YOU WANNA BEAT YOUR CHEST THAT YOU ARE GOING YOUR OWN WAY, am not so sure because you were the one that let a BITCH PUT THERE HANDS ON YOU. There were signs but your PUSSY BEGGING BRAIN CHOSE TO IGNORE THEM UNTIL IT WAS TOXIC....NOW YOU ARE HERE ASKING FOR CUDOS.....Lousy cunt like you make me laugh...Your poor decisions are catching up to you and you have demonstrated enormous irresponsibility. Like all women, you claim that the women were with are bad and horrible but you have not admitted your part...You see.....you are a feminist cunt deep down inside you. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND WALK THE FUCK AWAY.....I guess you cannot do that.I listen to you talk about a GIRLFRIEND....wow..wow...Looks like you have never learned. Its 2015 and remember this day for it will live in your dumb brain in infamy. You are busy looking for NAWALT.....You are a pussy begging mangina...am calling you out. Real MGTOWs know that there are no NAWALTS....My mom and dad have been together longer than I have been alive and they are still together and I STILL HOLD THE POSITION THAT MY MOTHER IS A SLUT....AND I NEED NOT HOLD HER IN ANY HIGH ESTEEM...YOUR MOTHER IS ALSO A SLUT.....fight all you want, in due time you will see it. I will ask you again, are you gonna wise up now that the damage is not big or are you gonna wisen up when you are on your back six feet under. You talk about being off the wall....you are the one that will go off the wall and murder everyone because the last Low-self esteemed fat, ugly, fowl smelling slut that you hoped will finnally love you fucks someone else....wisen up little boy.....wisen the fuck up. On a final note, it looks like you are a BLACK BITCH that is just throlling or a filthy whore in genneral. If you are keep up the trolling but if you are not, I will shed no tears on your burial; which is looming closer and closer if you keep swimming in pussy fluid.....You are a funny idiot....I can't believe you said you are looking for a girlfriend...LMFAO....I got my co-workers here dying laughing....even the girls standing here called you "SEX-CRAVED AND PUSSY STARVED"....You should inject that into your veins and let it diffuse back and forth into your cellular compartments.....LMFAO.....THERE ARE NO NAWALTS........EAT THAT BITCH.

Yeah, i met plenty of theese guys on youtube, he's genuine all right, some MGTOW really are this way, they think that just because they are MGTOW they can now be dicks to everyone, because noone cares, i always argue with this guys, i have even been called a Feminist on occasion.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

... that's kind of sad, that some people have this mental state... could it be that these people think they're all logical and flawless because they're dudes? That they fail to realise that men and women are the same species and thus forget that neither of them is inherrently "better"? (though an argument could be made for specific fields, such as physical upper body strength and the likes)

Comment

I think so, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDroJi7JfQ
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Double post
          Last edited by Anonymous; 06-19-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

YouTube really brings out the worst in people. I don't think there's any moderation or anything going on there and everyone knows it, so it just becomes a lawless free-for-all.

Comment

dmschlom? is that you?
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                Double post
                Unlike many forums, you can erase a post, Anonymous. You just have to put one character in the "reason for deleting" box before you hit "delete." I have used it, and it works.

Comment

We pass through stages when hurt badly, and rage is one of them. I do not think this person is all that unique. Probably, he is sensitive and unable to find any sort of closure.
                  One thing I am impressed with about this site, is the tolerance. There are most definitely all kinds here, but they all have a unique experience that allows them to contribute from their perspective. There is also a lot of anger here, including myself.
                  From being here, I have learned a lot. Before, I had never even considered that gays had good reason to oppose feminism, blindly accepting the lies the media fed us. Blacks are getting disproportionately crushed too. Even women suffer under feminism, especially the pretty ones. Ever stop to think the pressure on a pretty woman to go lesbian?
                  Another thing I learned is, feminism strikes at the absolute heart of our culture. Love and family. It demonizes half the population of the earth. Every culture ever revolves around love and family.
                  Feminism strikes at your heart, at its most basic level. It uses a mans most sublime and superior feelings and instincts against him, to destroy him.
                  When I see the rage come out here, I know, very well, where it comes from. Betrayal in the most fundamental sense possible. Deliberate, planned betrayal.
                  It is amazing that our society still stands, when you consider the vast numbers of betrayed men out there, and how dependent our society is on them.
                  When I was chewed up and spit out by the system, I went through all that too. You take stock, look hard at everything, and make basic choices and changes. I thought I was unique then, but discovered I was typical.
                  I think MGTOW, in whatever sense you are able to follow it in your own life, is the best response.
                  Oh heck, why don't we all get together, stage a coup in some warm, resource rich country like Mexico, and kiss this mess goodbye?

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                    We pass through stages when hurt badly, and rage is one of them. I do not think this person is all that unique. Probably, he is sensitive and unable to find any sort of closure.
                    One thing I am impressed with about this site, is the tolerance. There are most definitely all kinds here, but they all have a unique experience that allows them to contribute from their perspective. There is also a lot of anger here, including myself.
                    From being here, I have learned a lot. Before, I had never even considered that gays had good reason to oppose feminism, blindly accepting the lies the media fed us. Blacks are getting disproportionately crushed too. Even women suffer under feminism, especially the pretty ones. Ever stop to think the pressure on a pretty woman to go lesbian?
                    Another thing I learned is, feminism strikes at the absolute heart of our culture. Love and family. It demonizes half the population of the earth. Every culture ever revolves around love and family.
                    Feminism strikes at your heart, at its most basic level. It uses a mans most sublime and superior feelings and instincts against him, to destroy him.
                    When I see the rage come out here, I know, very well, where it comes from. Betrayal in the most fundamental sense possible. Deliberate, planned betrayal.
                    It is amazing that our society still stands, when you consider the vast numbers of betrayed men out there, and how dependent our society is on them.
                    When I was chewed up and spit out by the system, I went through all that too. You take stock, look hard at everything, and make basic choices and changes. I thought I was unique then, but discovered I was typical.
                    I think MGTOW, in whatever sense you are able to follow it in your own life, is the best response.
                    Oh heck, why don't we all get together, stage a coup in some warm, resource rich country like Mexico, and kiss this mess goodbye?
                    Interesting, now a while ago i was reading an article about "women left behind", a generation of women after WW1 who had no hope of finding a husband because of all the men that died in WW1, now while i think it's a delightfull little example of poetic justice, due to "white feather campaign" what i remember is that a lot of them reported increasing attraction to the same sex, if we take an idea that sexual orientation is at least somewhat fluid maybe this whole thing could in the end lead to great proliferation of gay orientation in the future, and no offence to anyone but that may well be a major catalist to the end of the civilization, if many people go gay already plummeting birth rates will plummet even more, like a falling plane that got it's wings torn off, a falling plane has a chance to land somewhat undamaged, but the one with no wings is pretty much doomed. Now while gay people can get children they can't do it on there own, they need outside help and often clinical intervention (either in form of artificial insemination or a surogate mother) this complicates things greatly. And it's also a closed circle, once again if it's fluid growing up with gay parents would most likely make a child lean towards being gay themselves and on and on. FOr all our sakes i am hoping that post WW1 thing was just an anomaly, else there may be no hope for us.

Comment

Ah yes, the classic AWALT vs NAWALT brainfood.

My take on it is, emphatically, AWALT, with the caveat that this does not mean "All women are bad" it just means that "All women are women" whom nature and evolution has empowered to hurt us like no one else can. I'd rather do 10 rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson than spend 10 minutes with my ex-wife. Mental torture is worse than physical pain, worse that any beatdown, heartache drove me to drinking and the deep pit of depression for almost a decade, I have lost businesses, I have lost homes, I've had my face pummeled and my eye beaten shut, but the only thing that ever brought me to the brink of suicide was a 5'6 brunette.

Even my own mother sees me as a utility, and she loves me more than the moon and stars. AWALT AWALT ALWALT forever Amen.

Do I consort with women, yes.
                      Do I love women, yes.

But beware, boy, you are playing with C4 amidst euphoric fog of pussy and all of society is arranged to her needs, you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut and she will not feel the least bit bad about cutting your throat.

That's not paranoia, that's called "experience."

Comment

Interesting, now a while ago i was reading an article about "women left behind", a generation of women after WW1 who had no hope of finding a husband because of all the men that died in WW1, now while i think it's a delightfull little example of poetic justice, due to "white feather campaign" what i remember is that a lot of them reported increasing attraction to the same sex, if we take an idea that sexual orientation is at least somewhat fluid maybe this whole thing could in the end lead to great proliferation of gay orientation in the future, and no offence to anyone but that may well be a major catalist to the end of the civilization, if many people go gay already plummeting birth rates will plummet even more, like a falling plane that got it's wings torn off, a falling plane has a chance to land somewhat undamaged, but the one with no wings is pretty much doomed. Now while gay people can get children they can't do it on there own, they need outside help and often clinical intervention (either in form of artificial insemination or a surogate mother) this complicates things greatly. And it's also a closed circle, once again if it's fluid growing up with gay parents would most likely make a child lean towards being gay themselves and on and on. FOr all our sakes i am hoping that post WW1 thing was just an anomaly, else there may be no hope for us.

Are there no muslims or African immigrants in your country? They are 'breeding' the native whites off the chart in my country... So, it's really only the demise of caucasians...

It's funny. I remember reading a sci-fi trilogy as a teen about an overpopulated world, where Asians had eradicate all blacks with a virus and the majority of white people had died in wars. White men were still 'useful' for their proclivity of genius in science, and some white girls were 'rare and exotic prostitutes'. Overall whites were the 'exotic' species in these novels. It was a rather claustrophobic and galling read at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
                          Are there no muslims or African immigrants in your country? They are 'breeding' the native whites off the chart in my country... So, it's really only the demise of caucasians...

It's funny. I remember reading a sci-fi trilogy as a teen about an overpopulated world, where Asians had eradicate all blacks with a virus and the majority of white people had died in wars. White men were still 'useful' for their proclivity of genius in science, and some white girls were 'rare and exotic prostitutes'. Overall whites were the 'exotic' species in these novels. It was a rather claustrophobic and galling read at times.
                          No we get mostly Bosnian immigrants, i think i saw a black person (who was not a tourist) about 5 times in my life, as for muslims, well unless you count Bosnians, but it's kinda hard to tell the difference.

Comment

No we get mostly Bosnian immigrants, i think i saw a black person (who was not a tourist) about 5 times in my life, as for muslims, well unless you count Bosnians, but it's kinda hard to tell the difference.
                            Hm, could have put Croatia on my list of countries-to-move-to then, but I think learning Serbo-Croatian is going to be a bitch. Here the big cities are getting inundated with muslims. Like a spreading oil patch. There are neighbourhoods in Brussels where you actually think you're in Morrocco.

http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2008/0...gered-species/
                            Last edited by Berne; 06-25-2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
                              Hm, could have put Croatia on my list of countries-to-move-to then, but I think learning Serbo-Croatian is going to be a bitch. Here the big cities are getting inundated with muslims. Like a spreading oil patch. There are neighbourhoods in Brussels where you actually think you're in Morrocco.

http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2008/0...gered-species/
                              If you plan to move here here's a friendly advice, never mention "Serbo-Croatian", it was a part of Tito's "brotherhood and unity" policy, there is no such thing, Serbian and Croatian are both slavic languages, but though they are similar they are different languages and people are very touchy about the subject due to the recent war, just a frinedly warning.

Comment

Working...
                              X