Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Proof of Male Privilege in Your Daily Life? Here Are 7 Undeniable Example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't there an expression about a woman's prerogative? Woman have all kinds of privilege, most of which is taken for granted as a man's obligation.

Comment

There is "mens prerogative." Our goal is to encourage men to use it. Thx for the post.
      ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
      virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
      AVFM Mission Statement
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
        There is "mens prerogative." Our goal is to encourage men to use it. Thx for the post.
        I agree with your point, but I'd expand it by saying that the idea of gender-based prerogative is absurd. We each have dignity as individuals, and it's injurious to our dignity to be told that we must automatically indulge another person's feelings of primacy because of our respective genders.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post

I agree with your point, but I'd expand it by saying that the idea of gender-based prerogative is absurd. We each have dignity as individuals, and it's injurious to our dignity to be told that we must automatically indulge another person's feelings of primacy because of our respective genders.
          A point not lost on both you and I. The prerogatives are not gendered, they are human.
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X