Women as a addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women as a addiction

Sometimes I feel like crackheads and alcoholics have it better then me, because no matter how hard i try i can't stop wanting love from women. I have swallowed more red pills then I can count and yet I still fall to this affliction of needing female approval. I recently dealt with a girl that damesaled herself so well i moved her into my home in less then three weeks of knowing her. lucky thanks to friends i woke up from that delusion and kicked her out, but the burn still remains i acted like a complete idiot for weeks just because of the hold this girl got on me. Society media hell even mental health don't not only help you not kick the habit hell they encourage it. Whenever I ask its always don't be bitter or not all women are like that or give love a chance and of course they always ask you how it was your fault. Please someone help there must be a meditative practice or a lifestyle just beyond mtgow and even just being a player that helps. I don't hate women anymore then i would hate a lion eating a zebra, because ALWAYS in the end women only care about themselves. I guess that's just their nature and I'm sorry to the women on this site but a vast majority are like this of course plenty of men are to, but i'm not trying to seek that kind of love from them. Thanks for reading my rant/plead and enjoy your day.

Don't know if you're aware but there are these people, called prostitutes, and they will come over and do stuff with you for money.
    I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Originally posted by jaydizzl33 View Post
      Sometimes I feel like crackheads and alcoholics have it better then me, because no matter how hard i try i can't stop wanting love from women. I have swallowed more red pills then I can count and yet I still fall to this affliction of needing female approval. I recently dealt with a girl that damesaled herself so well i moved her into my home in less then three weeks of knowing her. lucky thanks to friends i woke up from that delusion and kicked her out, but the burn still remains i acted like a complete idiot for weeks just because of the hold this girl got on me. Society media hell even mental health don't not only help you not kick the habit hell they encourage it. Whenever I ask its always don't be bitter or not all women are like that or give love a chance and of course they always ask you how it was your fault. Please someone help there must be a meditative practice or a lifestyle just beyond mtgow and even just being a player that helps. I don't hate women anymore then i would hate a lion eating a zebra, because ALWAYS in the end women only care about themselves. I guess that's just their nature and I'm sorry to the women on this site but a vast majority are like this of course plenty of men are to, but i'm not trying to seek that kind of love from them. Thanks for reading my rant/plead and enjoy your day.
      I was addicted to women up until I finally internalized the facts about their true nature. Nothing kills libido faster then knowing what they are capable of and the lengths that go to in order to make you a slave. You don't need their approval. You're the only one that can give yourself approval. Be happy with your choices concerning your own life and live free of the slave owner.
      https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

Addiction is for the worthless and weak.

Comment

Originally posted by NameNotImportant View Post
          I was addicted to women up until I finally internalized the facts about their true nature. Nothing kills libido faster then knowing what they are capable of and the lengths that go to in order to make you a slave. You don't need their approval. You're the only one that can give yourself approval. Be happy with your choices concerning your own life and live free of the slave owner.
          True that. There are some ridiculously attractive women who I used to fantasize about that I don't even find attractive anymore since hearing their views on some issues. Sure I acknowledge their appearance but it doesn't do anything for me. Like Jennifer Lawrence and her fat shaming hypocrisy. Even the characters some actresses play on TV kill it for me.
          Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by NameNotImportant View Post
            Not sure I ever noticed women as prospective partners. I prefer a female form, but I think ever since I was a little kid I always approached everything from a "distant" perspective. I must've realized that women in general don't care about me or anyone but themselves at a young age. I only recall one crush in high school for any sort of romantic relationship.

Maybe all you need to do jaydizzl33 is sit back and look at things as if you are on the outside. You'll quickly realize what will do good or bad for you in that case. Works for me at least.

Comment

The problem isn't loving women, I do that often.

The root problem is one-itis.

The idea of possession and possessiveness.

And that includes HER possessiveness of YOU.

Let that go and everything falls into place.

Comment

You need to work out the core wound that makes you want to obsessively connect and triggers your neurochemistry to damsel women like this. What's your family of origin like and what messages were given you about protecting women. What emotional stuff was chucked around if men didn't act in certain ways?

Me, I had to dig through my head and work out WTF I struggled to make good relationships - I was generally with guys who were not willing or able to reciprocate on the emotional intimacy (and I mean in a masculine way because I've always had great friendships with men, and male friends were telling me to GTFO. For me I was trying to correct the negative experience of my relationship with my next in age male cousin. He was a pretty nasty kid when we were under 10 and we had a really conflicted relationship, but the parents kept on making us spend time in each other's company as there were no other kids of similar age.
                Over 30 years later he's still an ass...

My partner and I were 2 years friends before we did the "beast with 2 backs". We've also done nearly 5 years long distance relationship as my work has kept me overseas. It's allowed him to function as a solo parent with his children from his first marriage. We are going to be in country soon but will spend several months in different houses getting to know each other in the sane timezones again, before we share a house. Good relationships need to be based on wanting to be together not needing.

If there is need, then the problem is yours, not the relationship. Yours sounds like a need for approval - whose?
                Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
                George Fox

Comment

I was in a very emotional state when I posted that. I guess I sought approval from society and her. I would like to add that I feel like I can make meaningful connections with women. It's just I need to be in a better place financially and mentally before I do. Yes I understand that a huge part of it's on me, but I'm not solely responsible for that relationship, because it is a two way street.

Comment

Working...
                  X