He said/ She said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said/ She said

I'm working on a little project, and hoping for some help.

Read this.
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/20...-men-answered/

Notice how everything feminists say has an equal and opposite answer from men?

I'm looking for some more examples of this. More questions and answers.

Thx!
    Last edited by FlightlessBird; 12-08-2015, 01:57 PM.
    "One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient".

To get you thinking I've picked these feminist statements out of a girl guide study in the UK today. I'm looking for the equal statement but from a mans side. So for the first one the equal and opposite statement from men may be "Men at work have to wear a suit and tie even in summer for their abilities to be recognised and taken seriously".

Women are judged more on their appearance than their ability.

Women are made to feel "patronised because of their gender

Women are made to feel made to feel stupid" because of their gender

Women find harassment threatening if they are alone.

Women are judged harshly for sexual behaviour seen as acceptable in boys

More responsibility is placed on women for their sexual safety.

Women are portrayed with bias in the media.

Men expect girls to look like images they see in the media

Women forced to lose weight to please men
    Last edited by FlightlessBird; 12-08-2015, 02:02 PM. Reason: For clarity
    "One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient".

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessBird View Post
      To make a start I've picked these out of some girl guide study in the uk

"Sexism affects most areas of womens/girls lives"

The report also talks of bias in the way women are portrayed in the media,

girls and women face "unprecedented levels of personal and public scrutiny" over body shape

Men expect girls to look like images they see in the media,

...all gibberish
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

quite enjoyed that read FB

so you want the counter to the womens?

- men are judged more on their appearance than their ability. (this is totally true of everyone!)

- men are expected to know everything thats needed because of their gender. not knowing makes you less-than-man.

- how are women made to feel stupid because they are women? this is preposterous.

- men find harassment threatening if they are alone. <---this is retarded, women almost never get assaulted by strangers, men get "jumped" a HELL of a lot more than women. i would argue that men get jumped just as often as women get "assaulted" in any way, and usually men are smart enough to avoid dark alleys while women feel entitled to go into them!? does that mean men would be way more assaulted if we felt entitled?

-men are judged harshly for sexual behaviour seen as acceptable in women, men who refuse women are called gay or homo or faggit or.. whatever you want, i know i was one of these in highschool. everyone thought i was gay cause i had no interest in stupid highschool relationships.

- More responsibility is placed on women for their sexual safety. horseshit, the exact same is on everyone.

- men, especially white men are portrayed in the media worse than ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC women are always the genius of the family.etc...

- women have barbie, men have he-man. im sorry but all women have to do is stay thin, men also have to spend endless hours at the gym or working out in some way..

- Women expect girls AND MEN! to look like images they see in the media,

- men forced to lose weight to please women, also forced to have a big dick, have a good job, a nice car, pay for the bill, open the door, and etc etc etc.. women have it EASY fuck that

most of these were easy, remove "wo" and move it to the men..lol

also..ive found that women in the work place have less expected of them than men by men, they will make the same money as the men. the men in the field will always cut the women a break if she does not know..etc.. because of her gender. and even give extra effort to bring her up to speed.. while men are cut no slack and better keep up.
        Last edited by TheNarrator; 12-08-2015, 11:05 AM.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
          quite enjoyed that read FB

so you want the counter to the womens?

- men are judged more on their appearance than their ability. (this is totally true of everyone!)

- men are expected to know everything thats needed because of their gender. not knowing makes you less-than-man.

- how are women made to feel stupid because they are women? this is preposterous.

- men find harassment threatening if they are alone. <---this is retarded, women almost never get assaulted by strangers, men get "jumped" a HELL of a lot more than women. i would argue that men get jumped just as often as women get "assaulted" in any way, and usually men are smart enough to avoid dark alleys while women feel entitled to go into them!? does that mean men would be way more assaulted if we felt entitled?

-men are judged harshly for sexual behaviour seen as acceptable in women, men who refuse women are called gay or homo or faggit or.. whatever you want, i know i was one of these in highschool. everyone thought i was gay cause i had no interest in stupid highschool relationships.

- More responsibility is placed on women for their sexual safety. horseshit, the exact same is on everyone.

- men, especially white men are portrayed in the media worse than ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC women are always the genius of the family.etc...

- women have barbie, men have he-man. im sorry but all women have to do is stay thin, men also have to spend endless hours at the gym or working out in some way..

- Women expect girls AND MEN! to look like images they see in the media,

- men forced to lose weight to please women, also forced to have a big dick, have a good job, a nice car, pay for the bill, open the door, and etc etc etc.. women have it EASY fuck that

also..ive found that women in the work place have less expected of them than men by men, they will make the same money as the men. the men in the field will always cut the women a break if she does not know..etc.. because of her gender. and even give extra effort to bring her up to speed.. while men are cut no slack and better keep up.
          Perfect! Thx.

That's exactly the point! But it's the details that you've given that make it convincing. Thx

Comment

To make a start I've picked these out of some girl guide study in the uk
            Wasn't too sure what you wanted back from us FB but it seems Beour3rd resolved that, surprisingly!! Ok here we go...

"Sexism affects most areas of womens/girls lives"
            Really? Sexism must work very well at raising their quality of life then. Go into any work or non-working public area in the West that is more than 10% female, and you'll find 80% of the laughter is female. Take a look for yourself. So...where do I sign up to be a sexism victim?

Whereas men are judged more on their ability than their needs.

I don't hear them being told to 'woman up'. I don't hear them judged as failures for having lower paid jobs at 30 or 40.

And men are made to feel stupid when they don't have jobs that pay very well.

Firstly, if they're alone, who's harassing them? Feminist 'logic' at its finest, methinks!!

And we men are demonised as "leches" and 'Pervs for following our natural, healthy drives to mate with nubile, women.

Oh really? I thought most Police were still male.

The report also talks of bias in the way women are portrayed in the media,

girls and women face "unprecedented levels of personal and public scrutiny" over body shape
            Ever noticed how the adverts for caffeinated flu relief always focus on MEN in the office?

Men expect girls to look like images they see in the media,
            This one is just sheer, utter drivel. If you come across a Feminist quoting this, run, don't walk, away, as this is the worst, most fanatically loony kind of Feminist to encounter.

And men are 'forced' to build muscle in the gym to please women.
            >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

Sorry folks, if you read the article you'll see what I mean

It's late, forgive me!

Great replies too jaybee! I'm into art, I've done a few mens rights cartoons but trashed them bc I didn't like the topic I chose, too complex for cartooning, this concept is simplistic enough and the idea has me intrigued. Call me naive or a bit slow, but we get so used to hearing one message, we aren't conscious of the flipside, or maybe that's bc I'm a woman, idk. I want to create something women can relate to, and that article got through to me, so that's my half cocked idea at this point.

If you have other examples I've not listed, share them too. Please

Comment

I was reading an article a while ago and a guy was being asked questions by feminists. They were confronting him with the sexism women endure everyday. For each and every claim they made about what women have to endure he was able to throw back the same thing by women to men.

A simple example is:
                Sexism: Men prefer women who are unnaturally thin.
                Not sexism/normal part of life/harden up: Women prefer men who are unnaturally muscular.
                Feminism is a hoax. It has always been so. Women are the favored gender, and always were.
                Fem hoaxsters simply cherry picked situations where life seemed to have more negative outcomes for women, ignoring the negatives men had to deal with.
                Its interesting that women throughout all previous history never felt themselves oppressed, and tried to revolt. There must have been thousands of uprisings, revolts and civil wars in history by every group you can name. Women didn't do anything about "oppression" until men had established a free and prosperous society, where they could pretend to be conquering heroes, when in truth, all they did was stamp their feet and men GAVE THEM what they asked.
                Prior to feminism, women occupied a pedestal in society. Men stood when ladies entered, doffed their hats, held doors. Men who were near feral would obsequiously bow, holding their hats,, offer their seats to ladies, and call them ma'am.
                There were social taboos, but almost all of them were to the ladies benefit. Ladies did not curse and smoke. They wore dresses, and had long hair. They were presumed to be ladies. As far as work, it was not that they were excluded, but PROTECTED from it. It wasn't until well after WWII that work ceased being brutal. Men built the railroads while ladies did the dishes.
                Now? Its all fouled up because its politically favorable for one party to divide us for its own ends. 99% of feminism is hate driven lies. Its a huge delusion, that MUST be supported, to keep the hate powered gravy train rolling. That's why dissidents are attacked so viciously and why such lunacy receives support. The ideology uber alles, because the ideology is the justification they hide behind.

Comment

I've tried to make the opening two posts clearer. Is it clearer?

The point is, what do you hear feminists screeching about that makes you think "ffs, I could say the same thing about men's issues".

Comment

He's got Man Flu.
                    Funny that. Why do men die earlier? Maybe, just maybe, they are shamed in to not 'exaggerating' their illness.

Then there is the opposite.
                    Why don't men go to the doctors when they are ill?
                    Because you tell us it's Man Flu. Is this some kind of sneaky way of reducing the queue at the surgery so snowflakes can be seen before they melt?

Comment

Good luck with this project, dear FB, I hope this will help open a few more eyes to the reality of MHRM. *though I am very sure it will be very infuriating for many feminists...*

Comment

Read this.

Notice how everything feminists say has an equal and opposite answer from men?

I'm looking for some more examples of this. More questions and answers.

Thx!

-- One of the very best ones is that WOMEN get to have issues-- a la "Feminism" to the rescue. But little "Manbabies" don't.

-- Women are "Bitches, Sluts, Cunts and Whores". Men are "Sexist Pigs", "Rapists", "Walking Dildos / Wallets" and have "Toxic Masculinity" or "Testosterone Poisoning".

-- Women can talk (and be heard) about Men's issues better than Men can talk and be heard about Men's issues

-- Woman can get raped and nobody questions it. When Men get raped, nobody believes them, unless it's statutory rape, and then everybody high-fives them.

-- Women are scared to walk alone in the dark. Men do too.

-- Women are supposed to stay at home and have babies. Men are supposed to work themselves into an early grave to support their families.

-- Women get harassed by men in the workplace. Men get harassed by women but nobody would believe them so no point in saying anything.

-- Women apparently get to make all the rules concerning social discourse and etiquette. Women apparently get to set all the rules concerning morality. (No counter-- it's just lopsided and extremely unfair) A woman pushes her way into a MAN's space and it's the MEN who have to change to accommodate HER.

-- Women get "rape" and "death" threats online from Men. Men get equally silly and bullshit threats from women. It's all about saying something that gets their goat, not the actual action that's implied. And of course it gets all blown out of proportion when men do it to women and nobody gives a shit when women do it to men.

-- Women get an International Women's Day. Men's Day is cancelled, because women unilaterally decide that men don't have issues.

-- People talk seriously about women's issues. Women laugh at men's issues-- homelessness, or committing suicide for example.

-- Women get the choice / option of being a stay-at-home-mother and working. Men just get to pay the bills.

-- Nobody says anything bad about a woman who is a housewife. A man who is a "house husband" is a loser.

-- Nobody says much about a woman without a job. A man without a job is a loser.

-- A man will marry a woman without a job. But a woman will generally not marry a man without a job.

-- Women are depicted as "Smart" and "Capable" in the media. Men are portrayed as "Dumb" and "Bumbling" in the media.

-- Women are generally presented in a positive light by the media. Men are generally presented in a negative light by the media.

-- Women get separate body counts in disasters. Men are lumped in with "casualties".

-- Women get aid from every quarter all around the world. Men have to fend for themselves. This is even institutionalized. Many of the United Nations / WHO / NGO programs have EXPLICIT RULES **FAVORING** WOMEN and **DISFAVORING** MEN. This is BLATANT SEXISM-- and by FEMINISTS (Surprise Surprise).

(This is NO ACCIDENT FB. FEMINISM is not honest!)

-- There are about a billion government programs for Women and Girls at the National, State and Local levels. There are pretty much Zip, Nada, Nunca, Zilch for Men

-- Women are "Body Shamed"-- by mostly OTHER WOMEN. Men are "Body Shamed" too, and also mostly by Women.

-- Reporters ask Women about what their wearing. Reporters don't care about what Men wear.

-- Women are Pink. Men are Blue. (What bullshit is that?)

-- Men are sexist if they mention anything remotely relevant to men in a speech. Women are wildly applauded for pushing women't issues and nothing but women's issues.

-- Hillary Clinton is running pretty much the most SEXIST Presidential campaign in the history of the United States and is getting wild accolades.

-- Women claimed they get shamed for what they wear. And yet they don't mind a bit shaming a brilliant MALE scientist for what he's wearing

-- Women make sexist jokes all the time about men. But let a MAN make even a little tiny innocent joke which is about a woman and he gets canned for it.

-- Having a Show on TV with all MEN is Sexist. But having a Show on TV with all WOMEN somehow isn't. (The TALK and The VIEW, I'm looking straight at you, you sexist bitches)

-- A Man hitting a Woman is Wrong. A Woman hitting a Man is Just Fine.

-- If a Woman gets Hit by a man, she is a helpless victim. If a Man gets Hit by a Woman, everybody wants to know what HE did to DESERVE it.

-- A man and a woman go out to lunch, HE is expected to pick up the check

-- A man holds the door open for a woman, HE gets called a Sexist Pig.

-- If a Man compliments a woman on what she's wearing, HE gets called out for being a chauvinist, or accused of sexual harassment

-- A MAN calls a Woman a Slut online and SHE gets to complain to his employer and get him Fired. A WOMEN calls a Man a RAPIST online and NOTHING happens to her at all because NOBODY CARES.
                        Last edited by mr_e; 12-08-2015, 06:06 PM.
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.
                        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I know what you're wanting, and I think you're going to have several issue gathering your data.

1. People don't really have a ready tit-for-tat list in their head. It would probably be better if you said something like I'm trying to gather rebuttals to the following Feminist tropes, and then (list). And let people reply to the trope and then reformulate their replies.

2. I think folks are going to devolve into just saying whatever the issues are from their perspective, without particularly having the opposite claim to pair it with.
                          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                          It's time to call it out for what it is.
                          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Monsieur View Post
                            He's got Man Flu.
                            Funny that. Why do men die earlier? Maybe, just maybe, they are shamed in to not 'exaggerating' their illness.

Then there is the opposite.
                            Why don't men go to the doctors when they are ill?
                            Because you tell us it's Man Flu. Is this some kind of sneaky way of reducing the queue at the surgery so snowflakes can be seen before they melt?
                            men die sooner because their bodies are used and abused all their life working hard. while women have leisurely lives
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

MR_E's post is awesome.

and. one fault i found with it. i fixed it below.

-- A MAN calls a Woman a Slut online and SHE gets to complain to his employer and get him Fired. A WOMEN calls a Man a RAPIST online and NOTHING happens to her at all but....EVERYBODY CARES, he gets fired and all his friends ostracize him, and he goes to jail with no fact-check...
                              either way the guy loses.

i had one more butit escapes me..
                              Last edited by TheNarrator; 12-08-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X