Feminism is predictable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminism is predictable

<!-- .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 12pt; font-family:Calibri } -->

After spending an entire day watching M.G.T.O.W. videos and seeing how these people very well only look into trends of the 20th century and often completely ignoring trends that existed before the industrial revolution for some of the more radical bunch (think RazorBladeKandy2), one simply need to look at an unfiltered version of human history to know that ''Traditionalism'' has never existed, there has never been ''a Traditional family'', there were only several family units invented for coping with the means, the possibilities and the limits of human nature on both short and long term notices, in the case of R.B.K. he'd even go as far as saying that ''the Patriarchy'' exists (thankfully that idea is in the minority with more articulate M.G.T.O.W.) and many of them forget that gender rôles were less defined prior to the industrial revolution, but with almost every major technological change in society women do not spearhead in the hard work, this is simple female biology and as the cult of the golden uterus often chooses the most easiest path in life one need not expect them there until men have made it easier for them.

Now let me start by saying that Feminism is very diverse, and no I do not mean that dreaded buzzword ''diversity'' I mean they're very ideological diverse and that's very simple, Feminism on its face value is simply put ''the advocacy for women'' if you'd solely use this definition you can see why Feminism is as diverse as every woman out there, it advocates simply for the needs of ''every'' woman, and since different women have different needs they simply adopt whatever is ''the popular need'' at the time, some goals of Feminism have actually been noble and egalitarian such as getting women an equal vote (though in some countries the advocacy of solely women is more evident where male suffrage was also bound to conscription and registration for it), but also just widely adopted themes such as access to the birth control pill and legal abortions, these things on face value aren't ''pro-women'' they're simply taming the biological limitations, but as far as aborting fetuses goes it's been happening all through human history, Feminism just adopted it as ''a woman's right'' in order to cope with all the unwanted pregnancies that were happening because many women simply didn't use the anti-conception pill properly.

Feminism like the politicians at the time were simply reactionary to societal trends, I remember going to the Philippines probably one of the most radical Christian countries left outside of Africa and they were selling ''snake juice for pregnant women'' outside of the churches there, I remember my then-girlfriend telling me that those were used for do-it-yourself abortions, and according to some statistics Colltaine got off of Wikipedia in those United States of America during 1930 Americans were already aborting around 1/3rd of the pregnancies so legalised abortion basically only helped to make abortions safer rather than more commonplace, but throughout history abortions have been common, in fact the Bible is pro-abortion (I'm not kidding you there), and in that context a man may abort his wife's fetus if he suspected that she had slept with another man.

So yeah, Feminism isn't the first pro-abortion group and to often paint it off as ''an age of struggle for women to control their bodies'' is ridiculous, it's been used for different ends, to get more women into parliament (or congress), but this has more to do with the struggle of Feminist female advocacy and Traditionalist female advocacy, the Traditionalist women think that they're doing women ''a favour'' by forcing motherhood on them to show how easy the life of a mother is, but let's go to the predictability of Feminism based on societal and technological trends rather than stay on one topic.

How Feminism sees women:

In the Feminism mind the woman is ''the inferior superior sex'', and that's not just mixing up different Feminist ideologies into a single one, it's often the same Feminists that hold this belief. Now let's look at the weird double think you often see around Feminists and White Knights, they'd love to quote one-sided scientific studies that show the ways that women as a group do something better than men as a group, but go out of their way to censor anything that paints men as better than women, for example men's reaction time is better than women's while women's brains makes connections faster, both brains were developed for different tasks, but many Feminists will go out of their way to say that the former was created due to ''Patriarchal pro-male bias in science'' and say that the latter is just ''undisputable science''.

Other than that they love to quote how academic success of women compared to men is ''proof'' of that women are biologically more intelligent than men, but would say the thousands of years of male scientific and philosophical progress as ''patriarchal because they kept women out''.

It's very important that Feminism employs constant circular logic around why women are not in a field, their first line of defense is ''the Patriarchy keeps women out'', this is the myth that any hobby or congregation that mostly caters to the male demographic a fairly recent one is ''nerd culture'' for those of us growing up during the 1990's many of us can remember when ''being a nerd'' was basically how ''basement-dwelling neckbearded losers'' are viewed today (just wait until basement dwelling becomes popular, then it'll be a fem-fest), the first wave came to tell us ''Nerds'' and ''Geeks'' that we were never going to get a girlfriend, then a few women with genuine interest in the hobby came in, and then as our hobbies became mainstream and ''high quality'' males were associated with it the Feminists started a smear campaign calling it ''the misogynist underbelly of our culture'' and at first the hatred of ''nerds'' and ''geeks'' became worse and female-only catering came ironically by the producers, directors, and writers who were ''our friends'' started making very gynocentric media, they started portraying their very own demographic as weaklings, we started seeing every male gamer lose to any female at any game (seriously, I can't remember a single time I've ever seen a man defeat a woman at a video game on television or in any other type of video), then after the men are basically abused into trauma they can only let the ''Alpha'' group of men that have only known positive female attention be ''representative'' of the group.

I predict this with anything, the barrier could either be physical, technological, or social but the moment that barrier is conquered by men women will come barging in demanding a place.

Feminism is a foreign idea, NO LITERALLY A FOREIGN IDEA:

Now let's discuss Feminism in less advanced societies, technological and economical less advanced societies, to these women Feminism is literally a foreign idea and the reason for that is not cultural but biological, the women in those countries have often already asked for the rights of contraceptives and abortions, but no so much for employment, only if the employment isn't hard, look at female representation in Rwanda but compare that to other ''Feminist programmes'' for employment, nope. Another good example is how to the West's governments Feminism is the go-to ''the useful idiot'' for justifications because there's always a Feminist Bastion to help justify a gynocentric cause, the invasion of Afghanistan was used by Western Feminists to impose Western-style Feminism on them, while native Afghani Feminist Organisations kept saying that Western Feminist Organisations simply don't understand the unique struggle of the Afghan woman and that ''their style of Feminism'' won't work there, they basically want the unique privileges that Western men never had, this goes a bit further into the Feminist psyche.

Feminist women are so based into their own in-group biases and lack of empathy (let's be honest, these people are obsessed about 2 things, one ''the female collective'' as in that all other women think like them in their minds, and 2 the fact that they're ''the most uniquest[trademark] Speshul[copyright] Snowflakes, EVAH''), they simply can't understand that other women have other feelings and will try to project their own personalities on other women, this is why ''Feminism doesn't work in poor countries'' and how we get ridiculous myths like ''female empowerment is the cure for poverty'' it's the causation correlation fallacy, as countries become richer they can afford to make work easier, as less physical labour is required, thus the more women will demand these high paid low intensity jobs, eventually Feminists all over the world become the same, this is as Traditionalism, Feminism is the ideological expression of human natural egotism.

If one simply looks at the numbers of any profession, any country, or any hobby by its popularity and how it might appeal to have ''high return and low investment'' it'll attract more females thus becomes more likely to fall victim to Feminist misandry and infiltration.

Originally posted by MarioHong View Post
    <!-- .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 12pt; font-family:Calibri } -->

After spending an entire day watching M.G.T.O.W. videos and seeing how these people very well only look into trends of the 20th century and often completely ignoring trends that existed before the industrial revolution for some of the more radical bunch (think RazorBladeKandy2), one simply need to look at an unfiltered version of human history to know that ''Traditionalism'' has never existed, there has never been ''a Traditional family'', there were only several family units invented for coping with the means, the possibilities and the limits of human nature on both short and long term notices, in the case of R.B.K. he'd even go as far as saying that ''the Patriarchy'' exists (thankfully that idea is in the minority with more articulate M.G.T.O.W.) and many of them forget that gender rôles were less defined prior to the industrial revolution, but with almost every major technological change in society women do not spearhead in the hard work, this is simple female biology and as the cult of the golden uterus often chooses the most easiest path in life one need not expect them there until men have made it easier for them.

Now let me start by saying that Feminism is very diverse, and no I do not mean that dreaded buzzword ''diversity'' I mean they're very ideological diverse and that's very simple, Feminism on its face value is simply put ''the advocacy for women'' if you'd solely use this definition you can see why Feminism is as diverse as every woman out there, it advocates simply for the needs of ''every'' woman, and since different women have different needs they simply adopt whatever is ''the popular need'' at the time, some goals of Feminism have actually been noble and egalitarian such as getting women an equal vote (though in some countries the advocacy of solely women is more evident where male suffrage was also bound to conscription and registration for it), but also just widely adopted themes such as access to the birth control pill and legal abortions, these things on face value aren't ''pro-women'' they're simply taming the biological limitations, but as far as aborting fetuses goes it's been happening all through human history, Feminism just adopted it as ''a woman's right'' in order to cope with all the unwanted pregnancies that were happening because many women simply didn't use the anti-conception pill properly.

Feminism like the politicians at the time were simply reactionary to societal trends, I remember going to the Philippines probably one of the most radical Christian countries left outside of Africa and they were selling ''snake juice for pregnant women'' outside of the churches there, I remember my then-girlfriend telling me that those were used for do-it-yourself abortions, and according to some statistics Colltaine got off of Wikipedia in those United States of America during 1930 Americans were already aborting around 1/3rd of the pregnancies so legalised abortion basically only helped to make abortions safer rather than more commonplace, but throughout history abortions have been common, in fact the Bible is pro-abortion (I'm not kidding you there), and in that context a man may abort his wife's fetus if he suspected that she had slept with another man.

So yeah, Feminism isn't the first pro-abortion group and to often paint it off as ''an age of struggle for women to control their bodies'' is ridiculous, it's been used for different ends, to get more women into parliament (or congress), but this has more to do with the struggle of Feminist female advocacy and Traditionalist female advocacy, the Traditionalist women think that they're doing women ''a favour'' by forcing motherhood on them to show how easy the life of a mother is, but let's go to the predictability of Feminism based on societal and technological trends rather than stay on one topic.

How Feminism sees women:

In the Feminism mind the woman is ''the inferior superior sex'', and that's not just mixing up different Feminist ideologies into a single one, it's often the same Feminists that hold this belief. Now let's look at the weird double think you often see around Feminists and White Knights, they'd love to quote one-sided scientific studies that show the ways that women as a group do something better than men as a group, but go out of their way to censor anything that paints men as better than women, for example men's reaction time is better than women's while women's brains makes connections faster, both brains were developed for different tasks, but many Feminists will go out of their way to say that the former was created due to ''Patriarchal pro-male bias in science'' and say that the latter is just ''undisputable science''.

Other than that they love to quote how academic success of women compared to men is ''proof'' of that women are biologically more intelligent than men, but would say the thousands of years of male scientific and philosophical progress as ''patriarchal because they kept women out''.

It's very important that Feminism employs constant circular logic around why women are not in a field, their first line of defense is ''the Patriarchy keeps women out'', this is the myth that any hobby or congregation that mostly caters to the male demographic a fairly recent one is ''nerd culture'' for those of us growing up during the 1990's many of us can remember when ''being a nerd'' was basically how ''basement-dwelling neckbearded losers'' are viewed today (just wait until basement dwelling becomes popular, then it'll be a fem-fest), the first wave came to tell us ''Nerds'' and ''Geeks'' that we were never going to get a girlfriend, then a few women with genuine interest in the hobby came in, and then as our hobbies became mainstream and ''high quality'' males were associated with it the Feminists started a smear campaign calling it ''the misogynist underbelly of our culture'' and at first the hatred of ''nerds'' and ''geeks'' became worse and female-only catering came ironically by the producers, directors, and writers who were ''our friends'' started making very gynocentric media, they started portraying their very own demographic as weaklings, we started seeing every male gamer lose to any female at any game (seriously, I can't remember a single time I've ever seen a man defeat a woman at a video game on television or in any other type of video), then after the men are basically abused into trauma they can only let the ''Alpha'' group of men that have only known positive female attention be ''representative'' of the group.

I predict this with anything, the barrier could either be physical, technological, or social but the moment that barrier is conquered by men women will come barging in demanding a place.

Feminism is a foreign idea, NO LITERALLY A FOREIGN IDEA:

Now let's discuss Feminism in less advanced societies, technological and economical less advanced societies, to these women Feminism is literally a foreign idea and the reason for that is not cultural but biological, the women in those countries have often already asked for the rights of contraceptives and abortions, but no so much for employment, only if the employment isn't hard, look at female representation in Rwanda but compare that to other ''Feminist programmes'' for employment, nope. Another good example is how to the West's governments Feminism is the go-to ''the useful idiot'' for justifications because there's always a Feminist Bastion to help justify a gynocentric cause, the invasion of Afghanistan was used by Western Feminists to impose Western-style Feminism on them, while native Afghani Feminist Organisations kept saying that Western Feminist Organisations simply don't understand the unique struggle of the Afghan woman and that ''their style of Feminism'' won't work there, they basically want the unique privileges that Western men never had, this goes a bit further into the Feminist psyche.

Feminist women are so based into their own in-group biases and lack of empathy (let's be honest, these people are obsessed about 2 things, one ''the female collective'' as in that all other women think like them in their minds, and 2 the fact that they're ''the most uniquest[trademark] Speshul[copyright] Snowflakes, EVAH''), they simply can't understand that other women have other feelings and will try to project their own personalities on other women, this is why ''Feminism doesn't work in poor countries'' and how we get ridiculous myths like ''female empowerment is the cure for poverty'' it's the causation correlation fallacy, as countries become richer they can afford to make work easier, as less physical labour is required, thus the more women will demand these high paid low intensity jobs, eventually Feminists all over the world become the same, this is as Traditionalism, Feminism is the ideological expression of human natural egotism.

If one simply looks at the numbers of any profession, any country, or any hobby by its popularity and how it might appeal to have ''high return and low investment'' it'll attract more females thus becomes more likely to fall victim to Feminist misandry and infiltration.
    Addendum: I forgot to add, I predict that Feminism which is now in a serious P.R. fight would largely become less popular for women as a label, the same behaviours will continue to exist, only many women who call themselves ''Feminist'' today would call themselves ''anti-Feminist'' tomorrow the moment they will notice genuine social strains on the label, like many ''anti-Feminist'' women today who fight against the label for their own profitability, many women will resort to other forms of female advocacy, basically what I'm saying is that it's Feminism but gynocentrism that will always express itself, and this new group will become anything, this is not even limited to us, as the Men's (Human) Rights Movement, most women in it today do it because they love men, care for men, and genuinely support men but I predict that as ''the Manosphere'' will become mainstream you'd see women who would look for attractive P.U.A.'s and anti-P.U.A.'s to sleep with, you'd find anti-M.G.T.O.W. women who are sapiophiles to try and convert M.G.T.O.W. with false promises and even a form of a standard prenup to appear as if they're ''gender egalitarian'', and even here as M.(H.)R.A.'s the moment we'll have mainstream charismatic appealing male speakers. Female advocacy isn't necessarily a bad thing, but we have to police it whenever it comes at the cost of male rights, we should(, as a group) not be against female advocacy, but only against their misandry, it's simply human nature but if we find ways to culturally engrain misandry as an unattractive trait among women we can make it unpopular and make anti-misandry the norm as anti-misogyny is.

Comment

Working...
    X