The Endangered "Good Woman"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Endangered "Good Woman"

I've come to a rather depressing conclusion; good women are an endangered species. Some may think of them as unicorns, never to exist. But from talking with others and looking at observable statistics (data from one member here based on life time observations and trends), they appear to make up between 25 to 30% of the population. The rest consist of shallow and simple individuals along with true nut jobs. This percentage changes based on age, location, etc., but assuming the varied, albeit small, sample size is comparible to the average male interaction and experience (it seems to be), it could be compared to the overall population.

That's fucking sad, and from my experiences and yours here, its pretty believable.

One user stated that a woman was never there when they needed compassion, comfort, etc. I was like, REALLY?!?! Arent women supposed to be the ones whom nurture? Are we really in a generation so self absorbed and artificial that we have lost this too?! Just today, a male friend cut his knee. I volunteered to walk him to the aid station, and even bandaged the cut. Why? Because he was in need and it was the thing to do! Because my time is less valuable than the welfare of others, and if someone is in need, unless what I am doing is truly critical, it can wait!

Is my kind truly such a small portion of the population? Are women who give a shit, are fair minded and decent truly so hard to find? I dont know, guys. Most of you I like, some I admire and few I think are downright assholes, but to all of your voices are valuable regardless of my opinions, and Im really curious.
    "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Corruption of the woman species!

And speaking of trends!
    "Current events Form Future Trends"

Comment

I wish I could say you were wrong. But lying isn't really my style.

The environment isn't conducive to raising good women either, with media and pop culture invading everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
        I wish I could say you were wrong. But lying isn't really my style.

The environment isn't conducive to raising good women either, with media and pop culture invading everything.
        I wish I was wrong too. But it seems I'm not. The thing is though, even with pop culture and other factors, with solid parenting and such, I really did get away from that. Sure, it influences, but it hasn't turned me into...well, something fake. The problem is these individuals who WERE shaped by what they saw, heard, etc. for the worse and having kids, and like they did before, don't care. The cycle repeats. Luckily, kids are realizing that they got a raw deal and are fighting back against it. Most kids I know from divorced families are keen on commitment and either going it alone or finding someone who they truly care about and aren't insane. Kids who DON'T have divorced parents know tons of kids who do and realize how lucky they are. Things, I believe, may be starting to shift. Slowly, but it is there. I've seen it a number of times. I've also seen the Tumblr teens IRL, as I grew up with them but who is going to be more successful? The ones who saw the horror and want to change, or the ones who have nothing but their little identity and sit on their computers all day? I don't know about you, but I've got one of the healthiest relationships I've ever witness to NEAR textbook status of "What is a good relationship", a bright future and a brain. The average Tumblr nut has mental illness, social anxiety and obsession. Not to say that you can't be "normal" and have mental illness; I do, I just over come it and deal with it, not use it as a crutch.

Comment

1. Married or committed - I think most good women are married or in a committed relationship. So let's say it's 50% of women are good. After most get married, how many do you think are left.

2. Level of attraction - A lot of the really nice women are obese. It seems like if she's even remotely attractive (a 5) she's completely self centered, shallow and have a feel of entitlement.

3. Ulterior motive - this correlates my No. 2, I've had some big girls be really nice to me and thought, wow that a nice person, if only I could one like her in my size. I've seen the same remotely attractive women act extra nice when they see a really good looking guy. They'll do whatever he wants, fuck him, feed him, ect. Now that I think about it, I'll bet a lot of the the women that are nice to me, were really just trying to hookup with me.

Comment

Good women are practically extinct.

You have these snack pack throwing retards to thank for that.

Comment

Simple fact is, even the ones who come across all compassionate are only there until the shit hits the fan.
              When you are at breaking point and cant deal with stuff, that's generally when they hit the door.
              "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."
              Realsexism.com - Real Sexism is against Men

Comment

Originally posted by AMRA View Post
                Simple fact is, even the ones who come across all compassionate are only there until the shit hits the fan.
                When you are at breaking point and cant deal with stuff, that's generally when they hit the door.
                Well, I consider suffering from depression, going to out patient hospital programs for weeks whilst tending to a depressed and angry boyfriend doesn't count as shit then, does it? Maybe most will mate, but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by KikiSpaghetti View Post
                  Well, I consider suffering from depression, going to out patient hospital programs for weeks whilst tending to a depressed and angry boyfriend doesn't count as shit then, does it? Maybe most will mate, but not all.
                  Just speaking from experience.
                  I had one girlfriend split up with me after I got a retinal scar in a fight dragging scumbags off an indian guy on the train while going to see her on her birthday.
                  My eyesight still has not recovered, she acted all sympathetic then split up with me because I was damaged. I had 2 others fuck me over when I was going through hell, one waited until I found out my mum had cancer before cheating on me. I had another blackmail and emotionally manipulate me when I told her about a bad experience I had, she also left me when my father died. I had one walk out on me to become a prostitute when I was going through a stage of depression. Thats nearly half the breakups I have ever had. I have never had a woman really be there for me when I really needed it. I live in hope, but there is very little hope left in me.
                  "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."

Comment

There aren't 'good' men anymore; we're all generations raised by crappy parents that don't foster good behavior in children.

Comment

Originally posted by Bzron View Post
                      There aren't 'good' men anymore; we're all generations raised by crappy parents that don't foster good behavior in children.
                      My father worked himself to death to provide for his family, shift work in an oil refinery handling supertankers, days, nights, rain, hail or sun.
                      He still spent time with me and was the best father he could have been. My mother was always nagging and I learned to make my own decisions because of that.
                      I have walked through hell for people I care about, much like he did, and I have discovered that most people are not worth walking through anything for.
                      There are a handful of people I know who I respect from both genders, there were more but people have a bad habit of disappointing me.
                      Never say never, just not very many.

Comment

Originally posted by AMRA View Post
                        I have walked through hell for people I care about, much like he did, and I have discovered that most people are not worth walking through anything for.
                        True enough.

Most people by nature are always out for number one...always. That's why I think the term "good woman" is a little misleading. Anybody can seem to be benevolent and caring yet when the SHTF, they will most likely look after themselves first and only.

Western society with it's convoluted family laws and feminism have given women carte blanche to pretty much fuck-over anyone they care to. It's just too tempting for any gal, even a 'good' one, to resist that kind of power. It's not because they are bad or evil, they're just humans behaving in accordance with human nature...
                        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                          Western society with it's convoluted family laws and feminism have given women carte blanche to pretty much fuck-over anyone they care to. It's just too tempting for any gal, even a 'good' one, to resist that kind of power. It's not because they are bad or evil, they're just humans behaving in accordance with human nature...
                          I've done it. I could have easily on many occasion used my YOU DIDN'T HIRE ME BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN, AREN'T YOU? But I didn't. Because yes, I could have made a case. But I didn't. Because it wouldn't be fair or right. Some of us can resist.

Comment

Originally posted by KikiSpaghetti View Post
                            I've done it. I could have easily on many occasion used my YOU DIDN'T HIRE ME BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN, AREN'T YOU? But I didn't. Because yes, I could have made a case. But I didn't. Because it wouldn't be fair or right. Some of us can resist.
                            Kiki, I believe you. However, if you step into a mans perspective (especially one whom has already allowed himself to be vulnerable to someone whom they believed would never do what you have so far "resisted" the temptation to do), I believe it would be easy for you to understand why men won't go there with anyone.

Even if I found someone whom I believed would never go there, I have to protect myself, as there are too many devils on our shoulders, constantly tempting us to "slip" and fall to the corruption.

I believe I will find someone eventually, and when I do, she will just have to understand that I will not subject our relationship to the hands of the state governance.
                            Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                            "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Jeez, this is just sad. Alright then folks, then how do we go about FIXING this problem? Decent parenting? Calling people out? Seems like those are the only two options here...

Comment

Working...
                              X