Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women who hate men in general (for no reason)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who hate men in general (for no reason)

Here is an odd thing I've noticed while dating, and I don't mean to generalise but I have noticed a very specific trend in the women I've been with and female friends, more androphiliac women tend to be very tolerant of men, I know a handful of women who have been physically abused in the past and they often tended to have high views of men, while I know a type of woman who just hate men for the most trivial of reasons, this goes from getting pissed at a school ball and then not hearing from him ever again, to simply being rejected once, here was the comparison that inspired this post:

Preferences Vs. Comments.jpg

In the attached image you can see the different reaction to ''general preferences'', personally I like short haired women (much like I prefer chubby/fat women) but have in the past generally refrained from actively looking for them because I keep coming across ''this type'' of woman who has short hair because she hates men, the man's reaction in another post seems to be with a more individualistic approach of women saying that there are different types of women while the woman asserts basically that ''all men are the same'', I had noticed that often I would come across these types of women and their ''motivations'' whenever I would form a close enough friendship with any of them are the most trivial of reasons, as a single man you could get rejected 100 times in a night and still continue to look for another woman.

I honestly want to know the psychology of these women, and why they resent men so much, while other women I know have been punched to pulp and always remain hopeful on either their abusive man or just other men in general ¿are there women here that fall into either category? I'd love to hear ''your story'' and what you think is your own psychology behind it.

P.S.

I'm not claiming that short hair = misandry, my wife has short hair (well now she grows it out so I can donate it to cancer victims), and I'm not suggesting that there's a correlation, just that many women with short hair might have misandric reasons for it (again, see attached image).

P.P.S.

Correction of the attached image, I meant to write some women, I don't like generalising anyone, not even ideological groups.

for me i've been badly abused by women in the past and i think this is analogous to the women who have been beaten by men i very much appreciate a genuinely moral, kind, empathetic, open and honest woman so i think thats the same for abused women, they've seen first hand the rare (i won't call someone like that a man because they're not if they trully have engaged in direct genuine abuse of someone they've lost any right to call themselves a man, same goes for any woman doing the same) males that do engage in one sided abuse and so they likely appreciate the true men out there because they're probably more observant of the value of a moral upstanding man
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Nobody hates another person for no reason. There is always a background that has led up to the current behaviours.

As a woman who has once cut her hair short during her teens for 'fashion reasons', and regretted it massively, I can tell you it made me feel very unhappy and ugly.

The other way around works as well, unhappy women will often cut their hair short. Women who reject their femininity and vulnerability. Especially if they are young and haven't reached middle age yet. Not all of them of course, but it is definitely a noticeable correlation.

Being able to grow long hair indicates high fertility and is thus an attractor for men. So if you want to repel (most) men, it is logical that a woman would cut her hair short. In general most women look a lot more attractive to men when they have long hair.

My husband and his friends have always had this saying, whenever they saw a girl who cut her hair short "She's not feeling well, something's up."

Battered women who keep returning to their abusers have often been raised by tyrranic parents and seem unable to crank up their self-esteem and break free. They keep waiting for a 'savior' unable to stand on their own two feet.

Some women have been abused and manage to break free of the cycle and get past the hurt and anger and lead 'normal lives'.

However, all this goes in stages and some women get stuck in the 'anger phase' and end up 'hating men'.

And then you have the other type, the spolied, entitled brats who have never been told they aren't Miss World by their parents, who then come into contact with rejection. They are still stuck in juveline tantrum phase, can't handle rejection, are unable of introspection, and thus grow angry when men reject them.

Facebook and the likes of course don't help in bringing these girls down to reality. These girls have an overinflated self-image that doesn't survive when it gets into contact with normal men who reject them. And so they cut their hair short in a childish revenge-like 'fuck you' towards men. Often these are the girls who are average or uglier looking.

And then there are additional problems like lack of male rolemodels. Girls who have been raised with good fathers, brothers tend to have a more realistic outlook on men. They know most men are good, but that there all also some bad apples. But they don't tend to say 'All men are the same.'
      Last edited by Berne; 11-29-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
        Nobody hates another person for no reason. There is always a background that has led up to the current behaviours.

As a woman who has once cut her hair short during her teens for 'fashion reasons', and regretted it massively, I can tell you it made me feel very unhappy and ugly.

The other way around works as well, unhappy women will often cut their hair short. Women who reject their femininity and vulnerability. Especially if they are young and haven't reached middle age yet. Not all of them of course, but it is definitely a noticeable correlation.

Being able to grow long hair indicates high fertility and is thus an attractor for men. So if you want to repel (most) men, it is logical that a woman would cut her hair short. In general most women look a lot more attractive to men when they have long hair.

My husband and his friends have always had this saying, whenever they saw a girl who cut her hair short "She's not feeling well, something's up."

Battered women who keep returning to their abusers have often been raised by tyrranic parents and seem unable to crank up their self-esteem and break free. They keep waiting for a 'savior' unable to stand on their own two feet.

Some women have been abused and manage to break free of the cycle and get past the hurt and anger and lead 'normal lives'.

However, all this goes in stages and some women get stuck in the 'anger phase' and end up 'hating men'.

And then you have the other type, the spolied, entitled brats who have never been told they aren't Miss World by their parents, who then come into contact with rejection. They are still stuck in juveline tantrum phase, can't handle rejection, are unable of introspection, and thus grow angry when men reject them.

Facebook and the likes of course don't help in bringing these girls down to reality. These girls have an overinflated self-image that doesn't survive when it gets into contact with normal men who reject them. And so they cut their hair short in a childish revenge-like 'fuck you' towards men. Often these are the girls who are average or uglier looking.

And then there are additional problems like lack of male rolemodels. Girls who have been raised with good fathers, brothers tend to have a more realistic outlook on men. They know most men are good, but that there all also some bad apples. But they don't tend to say 'All men are the same.'
        Very logical explanation, thank you Berne

Comment

Originally posted by MarioHong View Post
          Here is an odd thing I've noticed while dating, and I don't mean to generalise but I have noticed a very specific trend in the women I've been with and female friends, more androphiliac women tend to be very tolerant of men, I know a handful of women who have been physically abused in the past and they often tended to have high views of men, while I know a type of woman who just hate men for the most trivial of reasons, this goes from getting pissed at a school ball and then not hearing from him ever again, to simply being rejected once, here was the comparison that inspired this post:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1567[/ATTACH]

In the attached image you can see the different reaction to ''general preferences'', personally I like short haired women (much like I prefer chubby/fat women) but have in the past generally refrained from actively looking for them because I keep coming across ''this type'' of woman who has short hair because she hates men, the man's reaction in another post seems to be with a more individualistic approach of women saying that there are different types of women while the woman asserts basically that ''all men are the same'', I had noticed that often I would come across these types of women and their ''motivations'' whenever I would form a close enough friendship with any of them are the most trivial of reasons, as a single man you could get rejected 100 times in a night and still continue to look for another woman.

I honestly want to know the psychology of these women, and why they resent men so much, while other women I know have been punched to pulp and always remain hopeful on either their abusive man or just other men in general ¿are there women here that fall into either category? I'd love to hear ''your story'' and what you think is your own psychology behind it.

P.S.

I'm not claiming that short hair = misandry, my wife has short hair (well now she grows it out so I can donate it to cancer victims), and I'm not suggesting that there's a correlation, just that many women with short hair might have misandric reasons for it (again, see attached image).

P.P.S.

Correction of the attached image, I meant to write some women, I don't like generalising anyone, not even ideological groups.
          A couple of theories in reply.
          Difficult circumstances can break you, or make you grow.
          I think that almost without exception, the men are here after life got nasty, via a woman he trusted, I personally went through the stages, and at one point, had decided to go full red pill, with my only interactions with women being for paid sex. I was not completely over this phase when I found this site, and I saw my exact reaction in many others, When it comes to pain, aint nobody the Lone Ranger!
          In my case, I had 3 sons to live for, and all that entails, and my ex was not much like an American woman. So, I survived. I found another, who is cuter than pink kittens, and a good wife, and I have learned a lot too.
          But many never learn, nor do they have real love in their lives, like I did, even then, I am willing to bet that every woman who went through a crushing experience, had a man who helped her. The bitter ones did not.
          As for the hair, obviously, there are exceptions, such as your wife, but it does reflect in certain ways. I personally love long, dark hair. Blondes leave me cold, unless they are eye-popping babes. Short hair? It looks butch to me, or an indication she has given up, or is old and doesn't want to take the trouble, or what I feel is the most common, those women who constantly fuss and fool with their hair, looking for a miracle that isn't there. She is a master of make-up, spending a long time on it, and when you view their profile, it is always a dozen pics of her face, which is moderately pretty. All in all, short hair is a bad sign, and I prefer long an dark anyway.
          As for the two subjects, likely short hair is an indication of multiple negative things, starting with a bitter attitude

Comment

@Berne,

Why do so many women encourage each other to cut their hair short? I see it all the time. Some girl announces "I think I'll get a pixie cut" and all the women around say "Oh that would be so cute, you should do it".

I'm convinced most women know that men like longer hair. Is this a form of sabotaging the competition?
            I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              @Berne,

Why do so many women encourage each other to cut their hair short? I see it all the time. Some girl announces "I think I'll get a pixie cut" and all the women around say "Oh that would be so cute, you should do it".

I'm convinced most women know that men like longer hair. Is this a form of sabotaging the competition?
              IMO opinion it's exactly that, sabotaging the competition.

I've gotten in trouble for not complimenting girls on their new short haircut. I'm the type who says nothing when I think something is ugly, but women pick up on this non-verbal cue, so I've had a girl in the past starting to cry all of a sudden and asking me "You've said nothing about my new hairstyle, do you think it's ugly?"

Difficult to respond to when you're a woman and the instinct to keep the peace and console kicks in, but I've managed to stay honest and say things like "Does it matter what I think? I'm not a fan of it, but YOU're the one who is supposed to feel good about it, not me." Turned out not to be very helpful, she was too immature and insecure and the oddest revelation for me was that she was older than me.

Comment

Difficult to respond to when you're a woman and the instinct to keep the peace and console kicks in, but I've managed to stay honest and say things like "Does it matter what I think? I'm not a fan of it, but YOU're the one who is supposed to feel good about it, not me." Turned out not to be very helpful, she was too immature and insecure and the oddest revelation for me was that she was older than me.
                Difficult to respond. Period. Even if you lied and said, "Oh...it's great," you would've gotten, "Do you really think that? You must be lying." There are a million of these "questions" that have either no satisfying answer or have only one (which is to side with the woman). Encountered this a fair bit as a man too.
                PC stands for "Pussy Crushing"

Comment

Agree with Berne. Can't tell you how many times friends of mine have asked me to cut my hair short. Meanwhile, they are keeping their hair long...hmmm. lol
                  Don't want to assume, but it seems likely that most women know men like longer hair (the guys I've dated have) and they have less than altruistic reasons for 'suggesting' for their female friends to chop their locks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                    Agree with Berne. Can't tell you how many times friends of mine have asked me to cut my hair short. Meanwhile, they are keeping their hair long...hmmm. lol
                    Don't want to assume, but it seems likely that most women know men like longer hair (the guys I've dated have) and they have less than altruistic reasons for 'suggesting' for their female friends to chop their locks off.
                    I've actually never had friends ask me to cut my hair short. But then again, I don't call many people 'friends'. The few girls I am friends with certainly have never asked me.

Comment

What's most confusing is why these girls get the idea to begin with. I know one girl I still consider attractive with short hair. She is however feminine and attractive in spite of her hair cut, not because of it.

Oddly, I think that can be a sort of "alpha female" move for girls that can pull of short hair and still be attractive. Kind of like a guy that can win a fight with one arm tied behind his back. LOL
                      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

What's most confusing is why these girls get the idea to begin with. I know one girl I still consider attractive with short hair. She is however feminine and attractive in spite of her hair cut, not because of it.

Oddly, I think that can be a sort of "alpha female" move for girls that can pull of short hair and still be attractive. Kind of like a guy that can win a fight with one arm tied behind his back. LOL
                        If you're in sports and don't want to keep tying your hair back, or maybe a profession that it might become annoying if it's longer, and a whole host of other maybe ''practical'' reasons. I've had short hair once and it was more work than having long hair...IMO. lol

Halle Berry comes to mind as someone who looks striking with short hair.

Comment

A hot girl wearing a garbage bag is still a hot girl. A pig wearing high fashion is still a pig.

As for the guy who said he like chubby/fat women, I would say that is because humans in general are susceptible to positive reinforcement. If the first couple of times you get laid it was with a "real" woman, then your tastes and mental ideal will plump up. Basically what worked in the past is incorporated into your software to promote success in the future. Non sexual relations with the opposite sex can also have an effect on your sexual preferences. The 20 year old who really likes bald men because "insert strong kind bald male rolemodel". It's part of why the cliché is that men look for women like their mother, and women look for men like their father.
                          Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
                          NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
                          NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
                          NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

I was relieved when it turned out you didn't think all causes were external.

.... the spolied, entitled brats who have never been told they aren't Miss World by their parents, who then come into contact with rejection. They are still stuck in juveline tantrum phase, can't handle rejection, are unable of introspection, and thus grow angry when men reject them.
                            Facebook and the likes of course don't help in bringing these girls down to reality. These girls have an overinflated self-image that doesn't survive when it gets into contact with normal men who reject them. And so they cut their hair short in a childish revenge-like 'fuck you' towards men.
                            Why isn't anyone calling this "female entitlement"?

Often these are the girls who are average or uglier looking.
                            Aah ... but how to handle this? Raise "homely" girls with less expectations? Can't really do that either.
                            Then one would be saying there are no less-than-average-looking persons who live fulfilled and happy lives.

M

Comment

i prefer short hair.
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X