Your Mother didn't love you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Mother didn't love you.

Here is how to destroy the basic core of gynocentric brainwashing.

I was having a chat with a mangina in a pub, he got pissy with something I said and turned around and responded with a personal attack.
    "You probably just didn't get enough love from your mother as a child." was the line he threw out.
    This from a brainwashed mummys boy pissed me off so I decided to turn it around.

"Oh, really" I said.
    Me" Let me ask you a question so, did your mother teach you not to hit girls and to treat them with respect?"
    Yes he responded.
    Me" Have you ever met a manipulative crazy or nasty woman who has tried to hurt you?"
    Yes he responded cautiously.
    Me "But I will bet your mother didn't sit you down and teach you that there are crazy manipulative women out there"
    "I saw his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly"
    Me "So what we can take from that is that your mothers girlcode pack mentality and supporting the sisterhood was more important than protecting her son from getting stabbed in the back and manipulated, she loved women she never met more than her own son"
    I saw the shock as the reality of this drove home.

After a few seconds of scrambling for a defence and to rebuild his delusion he finally came out with "Well I wouldn't say that"
    Me "Of course you wouldn't, because your mummy brainwashed you from birth to always make excuses for women"
    Me "She has conditioned you to love and defend women even when they don't love you."
    A slight pause then I drive the point home.
    Me "Obviously you love her far more than she ever loved you."
    He closed his eyes, I could tell that If I pushed the point any more he would either get angry or start crying.I could tell he was not ready to handle what I said but he would not be arguing back because that would involve thinking about what I said and he was having massive problems dealing with the concept.
    Me "Listen, Dont talk to me again until your ready to overcome your maternal brainwashing."

Then I walked away, as I glanced back his head was down and he looked very very upset, I guess I just forced a red pill down his throat.
    He walked out of the bar shortly afterwards. Hopefully to go home and reflect.

I actually think targeting the cause of gynocentric brainwashing using examples like that is a very effective technique.
    Thoughts?
    "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."
    Realsexism.com - Real Sexism is against Men

I have to say, well done. Tactful, honest, and clearly sensitive....you pushed without shoving anyone over an edge, and that takes skill. I think you hit the nail on the head. So many boys I know were taught this and are realizing it is bullshit. Show respect and be as you wish others to be toward you, but know there is a line that should not be crossed. Being respectful should not mean being a door mat, as it shows a lack of respect for yourself. I feel lucky that I was taught that I should be respected, not because I am a girl, but a human being and I in turn, should show the same respect. My actions can quickly cause myself to lose that, however, and must be the best I can be. I think that if that was what children were taught, we would have far fewer problems on this earth. Great job, AMRA.
    "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by AMRA View Post
        I actually think targeting the cause of gynocentric brainwashing using examples like that is a very effective technique.
        Thoughts?
        I was just watching... man he's got a long username. MGRM's video on WAF and FemRAs, and I'm seeking some clarity on the subject. I think your post added some. The conflict between women as people and women as some kind of "sisterhood" via gynocentrism and how they're willing to sidestep the males in their lives in favor of it.

Good post.
        "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
        -Esther Vilar

Comment

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I must remember something similar when a momma's boy comes after me about that remark.

Comment

*applaude*

Comment

Originally posted by KikiSpaghetti View Post
              I have to say, well done. Tactful, honest, and clearly sensitive....you pushed without shoving anyone over an edge, and that takes skill. I think you hit the nail on the head. So many boys I know were taught this and are realizing it is bullshit. Show respect and be as you wish others to be toward you, but know there is a line that should not be crossed. Being respectful should not mean being a door mat, as it shows a lack of respect for yourself. I feel lucky that I was taught that I should be respected, not because I am a girl, but a human being and I in turn, should show the same respect. My actions can quickly cause myself to lose that, however, and must be the best I can be. I think that if that was what children were taught, we would have far fewer problems on this earth. Great job, AMRA.
              Actually my issue with this is the term respect.
              I have the viewpoint which I am pretty sure is accurate that people confuse respect with civility.
              Respect should be earned and is not something that should be given to most people.

Had an argument with a feminist around a year ago and went something like this.
              Fem: Men should treat women with more respect.
              Me: Sorry but that is complete bullshit, respect is something that has to be earned, people who demand respect without earning it are the ones least deserving of it.
              I treat everyone with civility until they start demanding that I give them respect that they have never earned simply because they have a vagina. Then I treat them with the contempt they deserve. If you want to be respected earn it as an individual without demanding special treatment based on your gender and forcing your sexist attitude down the throat of anyone with a penis. People who are part of a bigoted sexist movement that demands special treatment do not deserve respect, they deserve contempt.
              Earn my respect or fuck off.

Originally posted by Chad_Nine View Post
              I was just watching... man he's got a long username. MGRM's video on WAF and FemRAs, and I'm seeking some clarity on the subject. I think your post added some. The conflict between women as people and women as some kind of "sisterhood" via gynocentrism and how they're willing to sidestep the males in their lives in favor of it.

Good post.
              I can find flaws in both sides of this video, while I support FeMRAs dont assume that every WAF has a mans best interest at heart.
              The wife who fights against the previous woman who is demanding child support from the husband is acting selfishly.
              However I think we should look at these WAFs, etc as allies who have a common enemy (Feminists) even if they dont care as much about mens issues as how feminists are damaging traditional roles that they are exploiting to get a man to pay for everything.
              Saying that a good chunk of these WAFs could support mens issues but a lot of them just want traditional values.
              What percentage? Hard to say. But we should treat them as temporary allies and give them a chance to join the MRM, even if most wont.

Girlcode is a very prevalent attitude that infects most women, some of them will overcome it because they have sons, fathers, brothers or partners they love, however they majority of women still have that girlcode pack mentality. If you have any questions on this just let me know and I will answer them.

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
              Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I must remember something similar when a momma's boy comes after me about that remark.
              Ok here is a simple one.
              Do you think your mother loved you? (Yes)
              Did she spend more time telling you to respect women or respect yourself?
              If your mother didn't teach you that there are women out there that manipulate and exploit men she cares more about girlcode and the sisterhood than her own son.
              That is not the sort of person you should be taking advice from.

EDIT
              Back to my original point. I think targeting the source of gynocentric brainwashing using an argument like the one I have listed above can be exceptionally effective because it deals with the root of gynocentric brainwashing. People defend gynocentricism because mummy said so.
              Demonstrating how mummy cared more about other women than the son they claim to love can call into doubt all gynocentric teachings, where as attacking the teachings is not as effective as the root they grew from is still regarded as sacrosanct.
              Last edited by AMRA; 08-05-2014, 11:03 PM.
              "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."

Comment

struggles to find a praise not already in use, shit I'm going to have to go British for this one:

Spot on ol' chap, spot on

shit what Have I said before, everything that feminism has to offer is projection.
                "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
                  struggles to find a praise not already in use, shit I'm going to have to go British for this one:

Spot on ol' chap, spot on

shit what Have I said before, everything that feminism has to offer is projection.
                  You could have also used spiffing my good chap. :P

Also "Preach it baby" would have been appropriate considering my avitar. :P

But you are right, everything feminists have claimed is essentially projection and psychological abuse, very similar to the Cluster B personality disorders.

Comment

Fair point re. Civility vs. Respect. Let me clarify; I respect individuals automatically on principal as we, as humans, should respect one another, being thinking (generally), sentient beings. For instance, I meet a stranger. I respect him. However, his actions can cause me to lose respect for him. Its not because he is a man, but because he is human. I respect all of you as thinking individuals and my respect increases or decreases based on what you say and do. It is a very South American mindset, from what I gather, Brasilian to be precise. Served me well, thats for sure. I do see your point though as well, AMRA. Some are indeed deserving of contempt. But if everyone refused to respect anyone unless they respected them, no one would be respected. It makes sense to respect someone and then have. Them increase or lose it, in my opinion.
                    "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

be courteous to everyone until they show that they no longer deserve it Respect only those worth of respect.
                      example: you are polite to the stranger on the street despite never having seen them before.
                      you Respect Neil Armstrong for his accomplishments as an Astronaut.

Respecting everyone is to treat everyone regardless of their accomplishments like they walked on the moon or have greatly advanced science and technology.
                      Should women be respected simply for being women, is being a woman some great accomplishment that they deserve respect for it? if not then why are we teaching our boys to "Respect Women"
                      "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by AMRA View Post
                        Here is how to destroy the basic core of gynocentric brainwashing.

I was having a chat with a mangina in a pub, he got pissy with something I said and turned around and responded with a personal attack.
                        "You probably just didn't get enough love from your mother as a child." was the line he threw out.
                        This from a brainwashed mummys boy pissed me off so I decided to turn it around.

"Oh, really" I said.
                        Me" Let me ask you a question so, did your mother teach you not to hit girls and to treat them with respect?"
                        Yes he responded.
                        Me" Have you ever met a manipulative crazy or nasty woman who has tried to hurt you?"
                        Yes he responded cautiously.
                        Me "But I will bet your mother didn't sit you down and teach you that there are crazy manipulative women out there"
                        "I saw his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly"
                        Me "So what we can take from that is that your mothers girlcode pack mentality and supporting the sisterhood was more important than protecting her son from getting stabbed in the back and manipulated, she loved women she never met more than her own son"
                        I saw the shock as the reality of this drove home.

After a few seconds of scrambling for a defence and to rebuild his delusion he finally came out with "Well I wouldn't say that"
                        Me "Of course you wouldn't, because your mummy brainwashed you from birth to always make excuses for women"
                        Me "She has conditioned you to love and defend women even when they don't love you."
                        A slight pause then I drive the point home.
                        Me "Obviously you love her far more than she ever loved you."
                        He closed his eyes, I could tell that If I pushed the point any more he would either get angry or start crying.I could tell he was not ready to handle what I said but he would not be arguing back because that would involve thinking about what I said and he was having massive problems dealing with the concept.
                        Me "Listen, Dont talk to me again until your ready to overcome your maternal brainwashing."

Then I walked away, as I glanced back his head was down and he looked very very upset, I guess I just forced a red pill down his throat.
                        He walked out of the bar shortly afterwards. Hopefully to go home and reflect.

Thoughts?
                        resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-very-clever-be6bf1.jpg

AMRA - Dem skillz iz holy!!!
                        Stop slavery - don't marry.

Comment

be courteous to everyone until they show that they no longer deserve it Respect only those worth of respect.
                          example: you are polite to the stranger on the street despite never having seen them before.
                          you Respect Neil Armstrong for his accomplishments as an Astronaut.

Respecting everyone is to treat everyone regardless of their accomplishments like they walked on the moon or have greatly advanced science and technology.
                          Should women be respected simply for being women, is being a woman some great accomplishment that they deserve respect for it? if not then why are we teaching our boys to "Respect Women"
                          That is pretty much it in a nutshell
                          Feminists demand we lower the standard for respect to anyone with a vagina while ignoring men who have actually earned and deserve respect.
                          The woman who pays her own bills should be respected more than the man who works 60 hours to support his family according to feminist logic.
                          Men endure much more hardship and as a group deserve respect for that, however men don't deserve respect for being stupid enough to be exploited.

The simple fact is that feminism is about convincing society to respect women for no reason, its egotic, manipulative and undeserving.
                          Its a symptom of a fragile undeserving ego riddled with insecurities.
                          Civility and common courtesy should be the default for both men and women, respect however must be earned or it becomes devalued.

Comment

Women who can pay her own bills should maby be respected more than a Man who works 60hrs a week to support his family, they are a hell of a lot rarer for one thing and they didn't choose to take any of the numerous ways to get a man to pay which are available to them.

feminism is about lowering standard for everything and handicapping men simply so that women can compete, it's the most misogynistic thing that has ever existed and it devalues everything but most thoroughly it devalues the vary women it claims to promote.

Comment

Women who can pay her own bills should maby be respected more than a Man who works 60hrs a week to support his family, they are a hell of a lot rarer for one thing and they didn't choose to take any of the numerous ways to get a man to pay which are available to them.
                              LOL, OUCH. I dont even have a vagina and I think that is a harsh statement, funny with a lot of truth to it but not necessarily completely true.
                              What you will find is that a lot of women gain independence and skills as a safety net, get to the stage where they can pay rent, bills and basic food themselves and then rely on men for all the luxuries in life plus paying for children. A lot of the time it is to create the delusion of independence while eliminating reliance on men as a necessity for the basic essentials.

feminism is about lowering standard for everything and handicapping men simply so that women can compete, it's the most misogynistic thing that has ever existed and it devalues everything but most thoroughly it devalues the vary women it claims to promote.
                              Hmm, its misogynistic and misandranistic. Perhaps feminism is not totally sexist after all, it spending a fair amount of time discriminating against women as well as men.

Comment

Working...
                              X