"MRAs are racist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MRAs are racist"

A comment that I hear from many feminists/liberals/SJW's is that MRA's/anti feminists are not just misogynist but racist too. Anyone know what they use to back that idea up?

With extreme projection and a feminist scowl for disbelieving them.

They don't like it when others make valid general observations against non-white ethnicities so they can pretend everyone is exactly the same and any differences are a result of white cis patriarchy or whatever.
    Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
    NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
    NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
    NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

Lies and their feelings. Because the truth destroys their white men are bad narrative.

MRAs are pretty much the across the boards demographically of whatever country they are in. Can't find the link to the article that describes it..

Comment

Yup, i don't believe they have any evidence to back it up. As some here suggested, it's all projection and biases because we're not like them and don't tow the narrative they like, so therefore we are "supposedly" racists/misogynists for having the audacity to question them, or come to a disagreement.
        "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Comment

Whenever you get a group of let's say 100 people together (though smaller groups it can be true too) you'll inevitably have at least one obnoxiously racist person. In the minds of feminists, this single person claiming membership in a group makes the entire group / movement racist. It's a ridiculous false presumption that should be countered by explaining what I've stated here. Unfortunately this logic is unlikely to penetrate the accuser because they are so invested in hating the entire group that they need to believe what they're saying to allow themselves to reconcile their hatred with their stated belief that hatred is wrong.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

There's a clear reason why MRAs are smeared as racist. Feminists are trying to put us in the same basket as "white nationalists".
            Just like there are claims that there can't be such a thing as racism against whites, feminists like to claim that there can't be sexism against men.
            Women who are feminists are mostly simple minded, so that makes sense to them. They like that idea that MRAs are resentful men who "don't want to give up power", it gives them an easy mental framework to work with.
            “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
            ― Pythagoras

Comment

I was listening to a podcast the other day and the issue of criticising Islam came up. Not Muslims but the ideology/belief system of Islam.
              The presenters recognised that Islam is not a race and that Muslims may be Arab, Asian, African etc. They argued that because most Muslims are not white then criticising Islam was in fact "othering" non-white people and was therefore racist. That piece of self satisfied mental gymnastics convinced me SJws are happy to completely abandon all reason and will invent thought crimes out of whole cloth if it suits their purpose.

For the record, the podcast presenters were white, English guys in their 20s and the podcast was supposedly about science and scepticism. I suppose it demonstrates the effectiveness of the indoctrination present in the UK school system.

Comment

mens rights are simply human rights as men are human, we don't specify which race of human should have rights ergo it's derived out of thin slanderous air, by the way in the UK there are many white Islamic folks, my religious education teacher was a white 'cis gendered' female
                "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                Vaclav Havel
                'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by astr591 View Post
                  A comment that I hear from many feminists/liberals/SJW's is that MRA's/anti feminists are not just misogynist but racist too. Anyone know what they use to back that idea up?
                  You mean other than projection of their own prejudices?
                  Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

Comment

Originally posted by astr591 View Post
                    The idea is to divide white and non-white men are turn them against each other. Divide and conquer. One of the main cornerstones of liberal 'logic' is the idea that western society is bias towards white hetrosexual males. That this is the oppressor class...and that the other groups non-white, female and/or gay are the victim classes.

There's all kinds of false posetives at play here. Just because the richest men in the western world are white and straight doesn't mean straight white males are automatically rich or that poor white straight males don't exist. Also the tactic of smearing the MRM racist distracts from the many aspects of common shared experience that men in the west experience AS men.

The logic is that if you aren't in any of the 'victim' classes then you are in the victimiser class (white,straight, male). Everyone with a brain hates racists and feminists have figured this out. So they've often drawn false parallells between feminism and the civil rights struggle in a bid to falsely argue to opposition to feminism is sexism and sexism is the same as racism...

...the basic idea that to be racist you have to oppress someone because of something they can't control...their race.
                    ...and to be sexist you have to oppress someone because of something else they can't control...their gender.

This is a smear designed to work as a silencing tactic.
                    Last edited by Maxx; 02-02-2015, 07:25 PM.
                    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Gosh, I'm racist? Sexist? Bigoted? Homophobe? Patriarchal male oppressor?
                      I am stressed out! How do you fit all this hate and oppression into a normal work week? Who's going to pay for all my ammo? Gasoline and crosses aint cheap either! And gosh, I got to carry that whole rape culture thingy on my back too? Cant I just whack off?
                      This oppression thing is killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                        The idea is to divide white and non-white men are turn them against each other. Divide and conquer. One of the main cornerstones of liberal 'logic' is the idea that western society is bias towards white hetrosexual males. That this is the oppressor class...and that the other groups non-white, female and/or gay are the victim classes.

There's all kinds of false posetives at play here. Just because the richest men in the western world are white and straight doesn't mean straight white males are automatically rich or that poor white straight males don't exist. Also the tactic of smearing the MRM racist distracts from the many aspects of common shared experience that men in the west experience AS men.

The logic is that if you aren't in any of the 'victim' classes then you are in the victimiser class (white,straight, male). Everyone with a brain hates racists and feminists have figured this out. So they've often drawn false parallells between feminism and the civil rights struggle in a bid to falsely argue to opposition to feminism is sexism and sexism is the same as racism...

...the basic idea that to be racist you have to oppress someone because of something they can't control...their race.
                        ...and to be sexist you have to oppress someone because of something else they can't control...their gender.

This is a smear designed to work as a silencing tactic.
                        I think Maxx is largely correct in his assessment...

However I think there is something more fundamental going on here...

As far as I can tell theirs (the SJW) is the racist ideology...not ours, look carefully at the claims they make and you see in more ways than one it's them who are pushing bigoted view of the world...

Think about it, anyone who says someone's value as a person is dictated by something they have no control over (gender, skin color, sexual orientation), is being a racist, so they say White, Hetro Males views' on things are to be taken as defenses of oppression...no two ways about it, if you are any of those things (god help you if you are all 3) then according to them you need to check your privilege and 'zipa-your-lipa' if you want to be a good ally...

All of this is of course absurd to any thinking person...

I think the reason people get confused when they deal with SJWs is that people can more easily understand what we might call 'positive' racism vs 'negative' racism...Let me explain before i get accused of being a racist When I say 'positive' I don't mean 'good' or 'moral' i mean descriptively not ethically, an example should suffice:

If your wife says 'the sofa in the TV room looks like crap, maybe it's time to get a new one. Can you stop by ABCs Furniture and get something new on your way home tomorrow?

you say 'ok sure what kind of a sofa do you want?'

If she says 'something in leather and definitely an L-shape'
                        she is giving you a positive description.

If she says 'I don't care just nothing in red and nothing with exposed wood'
                        she is giving you a negative description.

What does this have to do with racism, well the classic racist movements in history have had strong 'positive' descriptive elements, so the nazis had 'Aryans', KKK has 'whites' and black nationalists have 'blacks'. To be sure each one of these movements have a strong 'negative' descriptive component as well for the naz'is it was Jews and slavs among others, for the KKK it's 'niggers' and 'spics' among others and for black nationalists it's 'whites', where we see in each one of these the negative element is the source of all evil...

What makes SJWs different (although no less dangerous) is that for whatever reason most of the focus for them is on the 'negative' descriptive element rather than any particular positive one. This explains i believe why they always seem to be playing 'oppression Olympics' among each other. They say that if you are white-able-male-hetrosexual-cis gendered-and wealthy if you don't check your privilege then all value evaporates from anything you say. Conversely if you are black -crippled-homosexual-trans-poor person your words automatically have value and authenticity because you are a victim of oppression. This is of course madness to anyone over the age of 25...

So normally racist movements start from a positive descriptive position and then come to some negative descriptive position, in the case of SJWs they began with the negative descriptive element and what they are left with is a somewhat plastic conception for their positive element (thus they do oppression Olympic)...

I don't know if i got it right but these are just some of the things i'm thinking about with regards to SJWs these days

Stay classy my brothers

Dini Out
                        Last edited by Bas Dini; 02-02-2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

There are really two ways in which this claim is reasoned out.

1. White : Male :: White Nationalist : MRA
                          This analogy gets used to lump MRAs as being homophic, transphobic, etc. It's an "All my enemies are friends" philosophy.

2. MRM is associated with anti-feminism, which is associated with conservative philosophy, which is associated with racism.

Typically when you don't like someone, you're more inclined to assume bad faith. This leads to being very presumptuous and using slippery slope fallacies. Staunch progressives have a tendency of making accusations of racism with little basis.

Comment

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."

Adolf Hitler.
                            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

The local media in here tells us time and time again how finns are covertly extremly racists. On the top that they are in many other ways disgusting and revolting, almost subhumans. At least a sight to be ashamed of. Nobody can prove the covert racism in any way, and how could they because the racism is hiding. That is certain type of logic 101. But the main thing is that media knows it is there. I guess one has to just wear certain ideologially shaded glasses and many bad things suddenly appear from hiding while the wearer of the glasses has become an epitomy of all that is just and good. As such i have become bored of racism accusations. Partly because usually the ones very frequently use it don't understand what it really means and how bad thing it actually is when it is used to groups of people.

Comment

Working...
                              X