The End of Feminism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of Feminism

It goes almost without saying that 2014 has been a great year for the MHRM. The first International Conference was held. Support of Men's Rights is increasing faster and faster. In fact, the AVFM Facebook page received 30 likes within the last 24 hours. That amounts to nearly 11,000 a year, or half of the 22,000 we have right now. So my question is: which year will be the ultimate collapse of feminism, the end of male disposability, and real equality at last?

I'm hoping that the day will come in the 2020s decade. I think it is entirely possible, at the rate that we are growing and receiving support right now.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by FeministKiller; 05-06-2015, 11:45 PM.

End of feminism. Yeah right. In your dreams, buddy. Just because more men are waking up to the harsh reality of romance in the hyper-feminist, "rape culture" atmosphere we find ourselves in today doesn't mean it's going to go away. It just means that men are going to do what we're best at, ingenuity, in finding 'workarounds', whether it be P4P or marriage/sexcation abroad or, fuck it, total celibacy.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      End of feminism. Yeah right. In your dreams, buddy. Just because more men are waking up to the harsh reality of romance in the hyper-feminist, "rape culture" atmosphere we find ourselves in today doesn't mean it's going to go away. It just means that men are going to do what we're best at, ingenuity, in finding 'workarounds', whether it be P4P or marriage/sexcation abroad or, fuck it, total celibacy.
      What gender are you, and which country are you from? I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in behalf of Elam, and several other MRA's, who tirelessly spend (at least) 12 hours a day advocating for men's rights, only to have a puking idiot like you say that all of the work on this site is garbage and wasteful.
      Last edited by FeministKiller; 05-07-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeministKiller View Post
        What gender are you, and which country are you from? I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in behalf of Elam, and several other MRA's, who tirelessly spend (at least) 12 hours a day advocating for men's rights, only to have a puking idiot like you say that all of the work on this site is garbage and wasteful.
        Funny, but I didn't see any message from Paul Elam or anyone else that confirmed you were their bouncer. Everyone has the right to their opinion and bullying like you've done isn't tolerated.
        https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 1ADPreacher View Post
          Funny, but I didn't see any message from Paul Elam or anyone else that confirmed you were their bouncer. Everyone has the right to their opinion and bullying like you've done isn't tolerated.
          I know I am not one of Elam's main co-writers, but nevertheless I can bet you my life that if oldblueeyes said what he did to Elam's face, Elam would be offended. Read at the comments for the following article:
          http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism...ses-hypocrisy/

Now it's time for someone to answer my question at the beginning. If you disagree with me and don't believe feminism will be defeated anytime soon, fine, but don't just dismiss the idea as nonsense "because that won't change anything" without further explanation.
          Last edited by FeministKiller; 05-07-2015, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I know I am not one of Elam's main co-writers, but nevertheless I can bet you my life that if oldblueeyes said what he did to Elam's face, Elam would be offended. Read at the comments for the following article:
            http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism...ses-hypocrisy/

Now it's time for someone to answer my question at the beginning. If you disagree with me and don't believe feminism will be defeated anytime soon, fine, but don't just dismiss the idea as nonsense "because that won't change anything" without further explanation.
            Except that's not what oldblueeyes said. You avoided what he said and entered bullying mode. Reply to his post not attack him personally. You do no one any favors.
            https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

considering the stranglehold feminism has on overt political power that the fact that they are losing the fight over public opinion makes them far more dangerous now than ever before.

I don't know when feminism will meet it's end but I seriously doubt it will do so before they commit the kinds of atrocities their Radfem leaders have been openly planning these last few decades.
              "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

I don't think gynocentrism will ever cease to exist completely.

I think enough men will be educated not to put up with it socially and there will be enough pushback to make the legal environment more fair.

Simps will simp and hamsters will hamst.

Comment

I agree with your assessment that the helpless pesimism is neither constructive nor accurate.

I'm also with you when you predict a big shift the coming years. In fact the atmosphere already seems to have started to shift in the few months that I was with the forum. The feminism is 100% good attitude of the past few years seems to be shifting into a Equality is normal, feminism is overdoing it. Attitude...

And I'm all game with that... Feminism doesn't need to end. A healthy society has extremes among it's population. Feminism just needs to be put back in the corner where it belongs. While the rest of us use common sense and do our best to practice equality and make things better together.

I just have to say I don't like your name. Are you going to stand on a streetcorner with a gun? Or do you prefer strangulation? Is a name like that really helping you achieve mens rights goals? Or is it helping by association to turn the mens rights community into pariahs? If you take this shit seriously you have to think about the messages you're broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                    I don't think gynocentrism will ever cease to exist completely.

I think enough men will be educated not to put up with it socially and there will be enough pushback to make the legal environment more fair.

Simps will simp and hamsters will hamst.
                    I agree, feminism may lose power and authority, but never go away. There will always be supremacists screaming for more for every group until we are all identical, genital-less clones and then you will hear, "How come the yellow jumpsuits get to work 14 hours a day and the blue jumpsuits have to work 16 hours a day? We want equality with the other jumpsuits!"
                    "And I beheld, unclouded by doubt, a magnificent vision of all that invisibility might mean to a man—the mystery, the power, the freedom. Drawbacks I saw none. You have only to think!"

Comment

Working...
                    X