France is under feminist attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France is under feminist attack

On May 4th, in France, a law was signed that will turn France into a feminist dictatorship within two years. Radical feminists Najat Belkacem and Marisol Tourraint have created a law that will bring 'true, or de facto equality between women and men', 'l’égalité réelle entre les femmes et les hommes'. Parity is mandated throughout society. Political parties that do not have parity of male and female candidates will be punished financially. Respect for women in the media is 'right at the heart of the law'. The CSA (Conseil Superieur du Audiovisuelle) will fight against the spread of gender stereotypes and degrading images in the media. The law further establishes a parity obligation for sports federations, public institutions, whatever their size and local chambers of commerce and industry. Finally, the parity will be implemented gradually in all committees and advisory and deliberative bodies of the state.

Belkacem did experiments with a programmed aimed to lessen gender differences among five to nine year olds, The ABCD of Equality (L'ABCD de l'Egalite). It was delayed after massive protests, but is sure to reappear in a change to the curriculum that must spread 'The values of the French Republic', 'especially equality between men and women'.

France is truely becoming a feminist dictatorship, fast.

http://www.gouvernement.fr/action/la...-et-les-hommes
    http://www.education.gouv.fr/cid8670...es-femmes.html

The men of France should all pull a Gérard Depardieu and leave.
    "And I beheld, unclouded by doubt, a magnificent vision of all that invisibility might mean to a man—the mystery, the power, the freedom. Drawbacks I saw none. You have only to think!"

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by MrJackGriffin View Post
      The men of France should all pull a Gérard Depardieu and leave.
      It'll certainly be an interesting experiment to watch.

I'm struck by how they "equalize" things item by item from the list of women's complaints, instead of adopting a general principle of equality, which would have allowed men to achieve equality where they are discriminated against. Of course there is nowhere a comparable list of men's complaints. Not one single man friendly item is mentioned, afaics, except some paternal leave.
      Our local model feminists (see the "Europe" forum) actually do a lot better than this.

M

Comment

If making paternity tests illegal without the MOTHER's consent didn't convince the franceginas to get out or change things, then this surely won't either.

Now its a race between who's going to faceplant first and the hardest, france or sweeden? I wonder if Vegas is taking bets...
        Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
        NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
        NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
        NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

Doesn't Sweden even import their rapists from other countries, since so few of the local men are willing to touch the local women?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

I have to ask why is it that judges' decisions are described as "sympathy for the rapists". If they are acquitted, they are NOT the rapists. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Now, as long as it's a woman pointing the finger it's "guilty even if proven innocent?"

So, in a country where they actually need evidence, not just a hysterical hung-over female pointing the finger at whoever might have been in the same city at the time, some of the men are acquitted? What a concept.
          Last edited by JohnDoe; 05-09-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

I think that striving for 'true equality' and full parity, under guidance of the State (right along with SJW's and ever more companies) is a very bad plan, creating injustice, mediocracy, stagnation and chaos. It's also part of the corporatist agenda. Because only big companies can survive this.

Comment

A leaflet innocently depicting a boy and a girl was retracted under pressure of a French government institution, because of supposed sexism. Yet, the same institution, overseeing all media, seems to have no problem with a family program on public television showing two men and a woman having a threesome, and sniffing poppers, all just after 8 a.m...
              http://www.lefigaro.fr/vox/societe/2...re-sexiste.php
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXYEdn98a5s&hd=1

Comment

It's ironic to think that the next French Revolution to throw off the idiocracy might have to be led by Muslims. You know, Islam, where men and women don't compete with each other, and they don't regard fertility as The Great Satan?

Comment

Hi,

Probably not your most reliable source.

I have to ask why is it that judges' decisions are described as "sympathy for the rapists". If they are acquitted, they are NOT the rapists. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Now, as long as it's a woman pointing the finger it's "guilty even if proven innocent?"
                  Now don't you go and ruin their act. If a woman points at a coloured gentleman, then of course he's guilty.

So, in a country where they actually need evidence, not just a hysterical hung-over female pointing the finger at whoever might have been in the same city at the time, some of the men are acquitted? What a concept.
                  "You wish." (Julian Assange, 2014)

M

Comment

Originally posted by HKrolll View Post
                    On May 4th, in France, a law was signed that will turn France into a feminist dictatorship within two years. Radical feminists Najat Belkacem and Marisol Tourraint have created a law that will bring 'true, or de facto equality between women and men', 'l’égalité réelle entre les femmes et les hommes'. Parity is mandated throughout society. Political parties that do not have parity of male and female candidates will be punished financially. Respect for women in the media is 'right at the heart of the law'. The CSA (Conseil Superieur du Audiovisuelle) will fight against the spread of gender stereotypes and degrading images in the media. The law further establishes a parity obligation for sports federations, public institutions, whatever their size and local chambers of commerce and industry. Finally, the parity will be implemented gradually in all committees and advisory and deliberative bodies of the state.

Belkacem did experiments with a programmed aimed to lessen gender differences among five to nine year olds, The ABCD of Equality (L'ABCD de l'Egalite). It was delayed after massive protests, but is sure to reappear in a change to the curriculum that must spread 'The values of the French Republic', 'especially equality between men and women'.

France is truely becoming a feminist dictatorship, fast.

http://www.gouvernement.fr/action/la...-et-les-hommes
                    http://www.education.gouv.fr/cid8670...es-femmes.html
                    In a word - Islam.

In the battle between Feminism vs Islam, my money's on Islam.
                    Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

Comment

When the iron fist of patriarchy returns, it will not be fitted with a velvet glove. It also won't be weak willed western men finally standing up and making a stand. It will be the takeover by Islam. Perhaps France and Sweden will serve as canaries in the coal mine for the rest of us. If the collapse happens quickly enough, perhaps the rest of the west can finally pull our heads out.
                      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                        When the iron fist of patriarchy returns, it will not be fitted with a velvet glove. It also won't be weak willed western men finally standing up and making a stand. It will be the takeover by Islam. Perhaps France and Sweden will serve as canaries in the coal mine for the rest of us. If the collapse happens quickly enough, perhaps the rest of the west can finally pull our heads out.
                        There's always the Moon. Or Mars. I think that's why Elon Musk is working on SpaceX, so he can escape the madness. I'd totally buy a ticket.
                        Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
                        NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
                        NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
                        NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

Helas, you're right.

But there are strong fighting against this point of view.

One of our eminent Mediatic feminsit, Caroline Fourest, had been expelled from a popular show here, for blatant lying.

There were a strong reaction against Gender therories in school.

And Feminsim is strongly criticises by some French intellectuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdOY_ZAXXEk (there are english subtitles, use the button to read them)

Problem is, the critics of feminists here are from the extreme points of the political spectrum
                          Last edited by Venant; 05-10-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

HKrolll wrote:

I think that striving for 'true equality' and full parity, under guidance of the State (right along with SJW's and ever more companies) is a very bad plan, creating injustice, mediocracy, stagnation and chaos. It's also part of the corporatist agenda. Because only big companies can survive this.
                            Youi can't legislate a person's conscience.

If these Feminist followed the practiced here in the States, those of wealth and means who support these policies would create media outlets and employ Pundits to advocate for these changes on a 24/7 basis where it is
                            partly entertainment and partly education toward the wisdom of these policies. Make no mistake, it is very effective over the long haul and can have people believing in things that do not serve their best interest.
                            sigpic

Comment

wait at what point was France not feminist controlled?

I mean I guess the brief period where they were occupied by the actual Nazis, but I'm pretty sure they went right back to the feminazis after being 'liberated'.
                              "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X