Hey, the forum is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, the forum is back

What the heck happened? I hope people will come back. I stumbled back onto it completely by accident.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Huzzah! I typed the URL mostly out of habit, otherwise I was starting to think it was dead for good.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Sorry folks. Some issues with the site. I have had no luck getting assistance with the host. Thankfully, we have someone on staff that was keen on the issue and it would appear that it is fixed.

TMOTS

Comment

Great news! I too started wondering if the forum was gone for good, but didn't think AVFM would just dump it like that. Thanks to the keen staff member who fixed the issue.

Comment

I posted something like a month ago, after being inactive for a while, and I've noticed those posts are gone. Hmm. --_--

Glad to see the site's back up...I was wondering what happened.

Oops, never mind...I found the ''missing'' posts.

Comment

hey everbody, nice to see
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
            X