No announcement yet.

Business doesn't run on Gender issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business doesn't run on Gender issues.

All five told her to bugger off.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Wow

I would not have invested neither...

Just few pointers:

1. Out of control emotional intro... or she think that every time a woman cry she have to get what she wants.

2. Really bad hair job... hair extensions look fake and the application looks bad... when presenting yourself for business try to look good.

3. None of the 2 women pitching for more women on construction jobs have actually ever worked on any construction site.

4. Call men sexist for not reason... big liability, partner with her and she will eventually make worse allegations against you.

5. Horrible attitude... Imagine having regular business meetings with her... No thanks!

Comment

Stubborn in her conviction that "women" is all she should need to say, she refused to be accountable to the business realities of what she wanted to do. She wasn't asking for a business investment, but demanding a donation for women. She wouldn't have accepted accountability if the business didn't deliver the expected return, but would have demanded more no-strings-attached infusions of money because it's about women. They even explained to her the simple reframing of perspective she'd need in order to have a much better business proposal, but she wasn't interested. She believed she was entitled to the money right there on her terms.

By the way, do you know what she was talking about at 1:45 that amused the dragons?
      Last edited by WontStepUp; 01-05-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I think what was said was " ... the image of the pot-bellied builder rummaging through your knickers drawer ...".

Interesting.

If it is true that people prefer female builders in the home, and the reason is a negative stereotype of men,
        then perhaps there's good reason to try to change media's negative portrayal of men, because it has
        definite and harmful economic consequences for men.

M

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
          By the way, do you know what she was talking about at 1:45 that amused the dragons?
          I'm not 100% sure what she said here but I think it was something about a pot-bellied man rooting through your knicker drawer. I don't know if there was an incident or if she's just claiming that people have a fear that trades"men" will do that kind of shit and women wouldn't.

"...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Not just a builder, but a pot-bellied builder. As opposed to her abs of steel?

Comment

Working...
            X