Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 year old gives presentation on Men's rights at TEDxYouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1ZFZrbDJw

You have to watch this. This is incredible.

A 17 year old man giving a MHRM speech at a TEDx talk, of all places! Holy crap! And he actually received applause!

A sign of things to come?

I wonder if it will be pulled or disavowed. I won't hold my breath on TEDx doing something to redeem itself as the asshole of the presentation world.
    Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

He gave a great presentation and was very concise with the areas he chose to discuss. He deserved that ovation at the end. If we have young men like that willing to take a stand against inequality then we do have a bright future ahead of us.
      https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

Great presentation.

I gave him a like and argued with a few trolls in the comments.

Comment

I think it would be a tremendous error on the feminists if they even attempted to counter anything this young man had to say. Surely even the ideologues know how to spot a garunteed loser arguements of that magnitude.
          Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
            I think it would be a tremendous error on the feminists if they even attempted to counter anything this young man had to say. Surely even the ideologues know how to spot a garunteed loser arguements of that magnitude.
            Nah, they don't know when to shut up.

Half the ammunition we use around here, femtards give us for free.

Like writing an entire paperback novel about murdering men and PUBLISHING IT. lol

And then other high-ranking femtards in NOW saying that the author was their hero.

In a sane world, most self-proclaimed feminists would be in prison for being psychopaths.

There was stuff on RadFemHub about throwing babies out of windows, male gendercide, all kinds of vile crap.

It's because they know they won't be prosecuted for it, because society treats women like children.

Comment

Saw that. My jaw dropped that a TedXBBQ(whatever) talk like that even got in.
              "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
              -Esther Vilar

Comment

He did a great job though it's obvious he hasn't done very much public speaking. Not that it took away from the message, of course. I hope he can improve and share more with us in the future.

Comment

Is this a good sign? Are people really tired of this shit and waking the fuck up?

or

Suspended from high school in 3... 2...
                  http://www.mensrightshalifax.com/
                  FaceBook Page

Comment

Good stuff. TEDtalks need a couple hundred more of these to out-weigh the feminist BS ones.
                    "It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I am gonna dissent here.
                      I watched him take several steps back, and fall into the purple pill area, during the talk.

Kudos for him stepping up and taking this on, though.
                      I will not comply, I will not lie down, I will not go quietly, I will not submit, I will not roll over, I will not shut up!
                      http://nightwing1029.wordpress.com/

Comment

I like it

the only thing a feminist hates more than a male chauvinist......is a man who takes issue with female chauvinism
                        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing1029 View Post
                          I am gonna dissent here.I watched him take several steps back, and fall into the purple pill area, during the talk.Kudos for him stepping up and taking this on, though.
                          Can you elaborate Nightwing? I didn't notice anything that fell short of red pill.Not disagreeing, just wondering what I may have missed.
                          Women who say they want to be treated just like men obviously don't know how men are treated.

While it may be true that a fish has little need of a bicycle, the bicycle has even less need of the fish.

Interested in men's rights activism in the Sydney area?
                          Go to http://www.mensrightssydney.com/

Comment

Dean has posted the video on AVFM's front page. Good, this guy deserves it. He is truly inspiring to me considering he is only a year younger than myself.

Also, have you guys noticed the massive number of views coming in from Italy? 80% of the 1500 people currently viewing AVFM are from Italy. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazerolle View Post
                              Also, have you guys noticed the massive number of views coming in from Italy? 80% of the 1500 people currently viewing AVFM are from Italy. What's going on?
                              Probably just a time zone thing. It's just past 5pm there at the moment. People finishing work & hitting the web probably.

There's not much but Central Africa in the same time zone & Africa isn't exactly known for it's widespread Internet use or it's MRAs.
                              Women who say they want to be treated just like men obviously don't know how men are treated.

While it may be true that a fish has little need of a bicycle, the bicycle has even less need of the fish.

Interested in men's rights activism in the Sydney area?
                              Go to http://www.mensrightssydney.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X