Clear All

• A Father's Suicide Note

Utterly defeated
    by the Masonic-]controlled
    family court system,
    Christopher Mackney, 45,
    committed suicide
    Dec 29, 2013 in Washington DC.
    Below is an excerpt from his suicide note.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/02/a-fath....DCKrk6lV.dpuf

The love that my daughter and I shared was truly special. She is a such a sweet, kind and gentle spirit. I am so sorry that I will not be there to see her grow into a beautiful woman. It absolutely crushed me to not be in her life over the last three years. I worked very hard as a father to build her confidence and self-esteem. She is smart, funny and considerate, but she didn't know it yet. I pray that she realizes her strengths and her confidence in herself will continue to grow. I love you dearly, [name redacted].

My son [name redacted] was just entering Kindergarten, when I lost access to him. He is gregarious, outgoing and a great athlete. He is smart and fearless. He could have just as much fun by himself as he could with other kids. Even the older boys in our neighbourhood wanted to play with [name redacted]. It absolutely breaks my heart that I will not be able to help him grow into a man. I love you to, [name redacted]. I miss you both so much.

My identity was taken from me, as result of this process. When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis. I lived by the Golden rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground. My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children.

I had no confidence and was paralyzed with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted. Nothing I could say or do would stop it. This is what being to death or 'targeted' by a psychopath looks like. This is the outcome. I didn't somehow change into a 'high-conflict' person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law. I've had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this process. The stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any relief. Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference. Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome.

The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, its the lawyers. They feed off of the conflict. They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved. It should be mandatory for children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.

It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the ongoing conflict. Judge Randy Bellows also used the Children as punishment, by withholding access for failing to fax a receipt. The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this. This is exactly what my ex-wife was doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her.

To all my family, friends and the people that supported me through this process, I am so sorry. I know my reactions and behavior throughout this process did not always make sense. None of this made sense to me either. I had no help and the only suggestion I got from my attorneys was to remain silent.

At first, I did what I was told, remained silent and listened to my attorneys. Then after I had given my ex-wife full custody to try and appease her, I learned about Psychopathy and emailed Dr. Samenow about my concerns and asked him for help. Of course, I was ignored. As the conflict continued, I was forced to defend myself. When that didn't work, I thought I could get the help I needed by speaking out. There is no right or wrong way to defend yourself from abuse. Naively, I thought that abuse was abuse and it would be recognized and something would be done. I thought speaking out would end the abuse or at least get them to back off. It didn't. When no one did anything they were emboldened.

I took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do or say to end the abuse. Every time I got up off my knees, I would get knocked back down. They were not going to let me be the father I wanted to be to my children. People may think I am a coward for giving up on my children, but I didn't see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost four jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none.

Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide. I wish I were stronger to keep going, but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail [because of exorbitant child support] became overwhelming. I became paralyzed with fear. I couldn't flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover. I wish I were better at articulating the psychological and emotional trauma I experienced.

I could fill a book with all the lies and mysterious rulings of the Court. Never have I experienced this kind of pain. I asked for help, but good men did nothing and evil prevailed. All I wanted was a Guardian Ad Litem for my children. Any third party would have been easily been able to confirm or refute all of my allegations, which is why none was ever appointed to protect the children or reduce the conflict.

Abuse is about power and control. Stand up for the abused and speak out. If someone speaks out about abuse, believe them.

Please teach my children empathy and about emotional invalidation and 'gas-lighting' or they may end up like me.

God have mercy on my soul.

Chris Mackney
    Source: http://henrymakow.com/2014/02/a-fath...cide-note.html

When will enough BE ENOUGH?

Comment

Men need a reason to live a purpose in Life. Since family life is being destroyed at an astonishing rate men fed the Tradcon Blue Pill will find that their lives are empty. I strongly believe the men coming out of these rare Traditionalist families will end up in the same position. Society doesn't give a shit, why fight? I will do nothing to further the oppression. I will simply do NOTHING and enjoy the entire society slide into a gigantic bonfire.

Comment

Thanks for posting this James.

Yet another man pointing to the same cause, and you would think that the coroner would begin to see a pattern in the suicides that they deal with. They won't, and I'd like to give a short explanation of why.

I thought that when i was going to end my life i would try to gain some benefit for other men from it. I researched the transcripts of coronial inquiries to see what they actually investigated when it came to suicide. My hope was to bring attention to the 'legal and administrative abuse' that is available to women during acrimonious breakdowns of relationships. What i found shocked me. The process involves identifying ways of blaming the victim, and excluding any external causes. So, for example, in the case of Mr Mackney the will have a 'forensic psychiatrist' examine his letter and diagnose him with a mental illness. Paranoid delusions.... he is claiming that the court's were out to get him by denying accesses to his children etc. How many people who commit suicide are given a diagnosis post mortem? 90%. By doing this the coroner avoids having to make any decisions that may be critical of the family courts, and of his treatment by his ex wife.

If anyone ever wonders about why the statistics for suicide are so one sided, and why there never seems to be any objective studies done on why there are so many men being pushed into the 'gas chamber' of suicide, look to the coroner first. The coronial inquiries are covering the reasons by ignoring any external causes. These are not inquiries, if they were they would examine all information available. They don't, they know what outcome they want before the inquiry starts, and will achieve that end, no matter what. Don't believe me? Follow Mr Mackneys case, and examine others like him, of which there are many.

My sympathies to his children and friends.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

If I were to commit suicide, I would do it in a way that ensured the ex never got survivor benefits... If this dude had maxed out his social security contributions, he just gave her exactly what she wanted. Now he will be totally out of the picture, and she will get a SS check each month around $3000.

But seriously, if anyone is reading this, and your divorce lawyer is going along with this type of thing, like conceding custody... Not filing for cause motions on repeated failed custody transfers. get a new lawyer asap.

Thats what I get from this letter...

Comment

Originally posted by GregA View Post
            If I were to commit suicide, I would do it in a way that ensured the ex never got survivor benefits... If this dude had maxed out his social security contributions, he just gave her exactly what she wanted. Now he will be totally out of the picture, and she will get a SS check each month around $3000.

But seriously, if anyone is reading this, and your divorce lawyer is going along with this type of thing, like conceding custody... Not filing for cause motions on repeated failed custody transfers. get a new lawyer asap.

Thats what I get from this letter...
            There's a reality that your not seeing. No lawyer is going to fight the system to a point that will make a positive change for the better for men. They will promise to help you but when it's time to do battle, the lawyer will concede and throw you under the bus to save his lucrative industry. If a man were to make a competent case that would change the landscape of family law, judicial precidence would be set and all men would expect that the landmark case would carry weight.

I believe the best attorney to get is one that has quit doing divorce as a part of his practice as he/she has some disdain to that part of the system and has chosen to no longer participate.

Problem getting one to fight for you is the fact that he won't buck his fellow attorneys as he will be ostracized by his community (think "Uncle Tom). So your left with acting "pro se litigant". Low level judges will allow the opposing atty to destroy you as you are not "playing the game".

I haven't figured out how to overcome the good ol' boys club of local court system.

I tried two different attys to get them to fight my divorce as unconstitutional in that I (the respondent) was being denied due process. Neither would even entertain the thought and did everything to shut me down when I presented the arguement.
            Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
            "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

The number 1 must see doc this year!

Comment

Originally posted by James (Blogger) View Post
                The number 1 must see doc this year!

Yes, I do want to see it & I'm on the list to be notified when it's for sale.

One problem I see is the creator of the documentary advocated a Scandenavien model for divorce which is even more liberal than no fault divorce. I feel this is not any better for the downward spiral that our country is headed, and in reality it's because of the destruction of families. Families are the cornerstone of healthy societies.

I actually advocate for a fault divorce system, but actually increasing the liability for the plaintiff to prove that they have made reasonable attempts to save the marriage prior to the granting. I have quite an elaborate plan, but I'm on my iphone and hate typing on this thing, maybe I'll posit my thoughts another time.
                Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
                  There's a reality that your not seeing. No lawyer is going to fight the system to a point that will make a positive change for the better for men. They will promise to help you but when it's time to do battle, the lawyer will concede and throw you under the bus to save his lucrative industry. If a man were to make a competent case that would change the landscape of family law, judicial precidence would be set and all men would expect that the landmark case would carry weight.

I believe the best attorney to get is one that has quit doing divorce as a part of his practice as he/she has some disdain to that part of the system and has chosen to no longer participate.

Problem getting one to fight for you is the fact that he won't buck his fellow attorneys as he will be ostracized by his community (think "Uncle Tom). So your left with acting "pro se litigant". Low level judges will allow the opposing atty to destroy you as you are not "playing the game".

I haven't figured out how to overcome the good ol' boys club of local court system.

I tried two different attys to get them to fight my divorce as unconstitutional in that I (the respondent) was being denied due process. Neither would even entertain the thought and did everything to shut me down when I presented the arguement.
                  I won every aspect of my divorce that I litigated with the help of my lawyer. I did that in front of a judge who had a reputation for routinely throwing men in jail for refusing to settle in mediation. If your lawyer is not prosecuting your divorce to your satisfaction, get a different lawyer. It is absolutely insane to suggest a pro se strategy in divorce.

At the end of the day, a divorce is just a business arrangement. It details how the two of you will be going your separate ways. If you want to argue new law in a divorce court, of course you are going to meet resistance from the judiciary. New law is the domain of the legislature. The way forward is in the consent decree process.

When you select a divorce lawyer, you want a lawyer who can give at least one practical honey trap on the day of the interview. When cup cake goes for it, you want a lawyer who will file a motion, get it signed by the judge that day, then knows the sheriff deputy who will enforce that order (throw her unfaithful ass in jail). That means you need to know how to play the Old boys club game.

Basically, you want a divorce lawyer that specializes in divorce, and is a nasty mean dirty tricks sand throwing individual. And trust me they are out there.

When enough men have their stbx thrown in jail, by going through the process, women will get the message.

BTW... I pay no alimony, child support, I have full joint legal and physical custody, I won the house, I have an extra four pages on my divorce order stating that it is non-modifiable no matter what. That is in a divorce that started with her filing for a restraining order. Don't tell me it can't be done.

Comment

Yes, I do want to see it & I'm on the list to be notified when it's for sale.

One problem I see is the creator of the documentary advocated a Scandenavien model for divorce which is even more liberal than no fault divorce. I feel this is not any better for the downward spiral that our country is headed, and in reality it's because of the destruction of families. Families are the cornerstone of healthy societies.

I actually advocate for a fault divorce system, but actually increasing the liability for the plaintiff to prove that they have made reasonable attempts to save the marriage prior to the granting. I have quite an elaborate plan, but I'm on my iphone and hate typing on this thing, maybe I'll posit my thoughts another time.
                    Dude, let it go. By the time she files for divorce your marriage has been over for a good long time, or you never had one.

Here in 2014, I GUARANTEE she has screwed a half dozen guys without a condom by the time you got served.

Comment

Gotcha! I do agree. One question, what is a honey trap and how do you get her thrown in jail?

Mine committed first degree burglary and 3rd degree DV assault, event was recorded on audio and presented as evidence. The PA refused the case and gave ZERO explanation. Guess what, the PA is a woman.

Comment

Gotcha! I do agree. One question, what is a honey trap and how do you get her thrown in jail?

Mine committed first degree burglary and 3rd degree DV assault, event was recorded on audio and presented as evidence. The PA refused the case and gave ZERO explanation. Guess what, the PA is a woman.
                        In my divorce is was $4000 in a joint account that fed the house payment. During the first hearing (don't recall what it was called...) my lawyer had that account impounded. He knew the plaintiffs attorney, and knew that she would advise her client to go clean out all the joint accounts the next day. (all the accounts were impounded when the DVTRO was signed by the judge) As expected she cleaned the account out the very next day, and the bank started contacting me for mortgage payments. My lawyer filed a for cause motion, and tabled it (just left it floating out there).

As a result of this, I went into arrears on the CS that was ordered at the initial hearing. They filed a for cause motion, asking for the FOC to collect the child support. While at that hearing my lawyer brought up the cleaned out mortgage account. The judge questioned her, she said her lawyer said to clean out the account. One sniper bullet, two head shots. We systematically murdered the both of them for the rest of the divorce proceedings.

Go ahead and quote mine ya bastards, I want women to know how wrong their divorce can go.

Comment

Let's view another Documentary That tries to take a look at divorce and the system it works under in today current society.

PS: It's long so you might want to grasp some popcorn and soda first...

Comment

Oh one more thing...

In one of the later hearings, cup cake had moved in with OG, and was only claiming her regular income for CS calculation purposes. It was at that hearing that it had come out that she has basically abandoned the house that the nice judge had let her use, and expected me to pay for.

At that hearing I was introduced to the concept of In-Kind income. Which is basically, if cup cake is living with OG, the judge ~can~ include a portion of his income when determining the CS payment. When they asked me to make an offer, I said confidently "You give me $100 a month". The look on her AND her lawyers face was priceless.

So guys remember, when you shack up with a single mom, you are not only screwing your self over, but you are screwing some other guy over as well. Although this particular proceeding was only possible because we were well past the 2 years of litigation mark, which I was very frustrated about at the time.

So yeah, my lawyer was expensive. In terms of closure that he gave me on my divorce... Worth every penny, and still less than if I had agreed to the calculated CS and alimony payments.

You just have to find a lawyer that will make their life living hell.

Comment

WHEN WILL ENOUGH,BE ENOUGH?

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

Comment

Working...
                              X