Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are strong female characters in books or movies "empowering" for gay men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrScruffles View Post
    I didn't know Rob Halford was considered effeminate.
    What the fuck are you getting at? Does the existance of NON-effeminate gay men somehow RULE OUT or disqualify general points made about effeminate ones? Does the existance of Rob Halford, or Clive Barker or Chuck Palahniuk, Gareth Thomas or Orlando Cruz have anything whatsoever to do with effeminate gay men?

I didn't say ALL gay men ARE effeminate did I? I made a general point about the general tendencies of gay men THAT ARE.

Try actually READING what people have written before you attempt to counter it with some sort of 'well intentioned' PC bullshit next time.
    Last edited by Maxx; 02-19-2014, 05:30 PM.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
      I didn't say ALL gay men ARE effeminate did I? I made a general point about the general tendencies of gay men THAT ARE.
      Originally posted by Maxx View Post
      Gay men on the whole tend (stereotypically atleast) to feel empowered by ULTRA femmine icons. Divas such as Mariah Carey, Dolly Parton, Cher, Rhianna or historically Marylin Monroe. Personally I think it's because some effeminate gay men despise and have issues with masculinity and so idolize icons that are ultra cartoonish representations of the female privilage and entitlement and feminine power that many effeminate gay men WISH they could somehow co opt for themselves.
      Go on, tell me all about how gay men on the whole feel.
      The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles View Post
        Go on, tell me all about how gay men on the whole feel.

I never did you fucking moron.

Learn to read. Apparently you don't know what the words 'tend' and 'sterotypcially at least' mean. Also my entire post CLEARLY focused on a specific KIND of gay man.

Also pointing out exceptions as if they disqualify conversations about general tendencies within a given group is a bull shit tactic employed by feminists and PC fools. Suprise me by proving you are neither why don't you.

It'd be a bullshit counter argument even if I WAS saying all or most gay men are effeminate...(which i wasn't anyway).
        Last edited by Maxx; 02-19-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
          gay guys being effeminate never made any logical sense to me ether, they are presumably looking for a guy who's also attracted to men so why would they want to appear like what their target is not attracted to aka a women?
          unless they are trying to attract men who are attracted to women, which is what homophobes are supposedly afraid of?

that would be like me trying to attract strait women by wearing a dress... maby I could trick a lesbian like that but I bet my beard would give me away (or not I've seen some of those feminist dikes O.o)

but my guess is that effeminate behavior has become sort of a marking, plumage if you will so that they can advertise their sexuality without someone having to ask so as to prevent awkwardness in social situations and attract potential mates.
          There is an imbalance there with gay men and effeminacy. First of all, gay men who are effeminate don't choose to be effeminate. They just are effeminate. The verbal centers in their brains are obviously structured like women, and then when they walk they walk swishy, and then when they socialize, the kinds of topics they like to talk about are girl stuff, and they like to go shopping with fag hag girlfriends, put on a sweater and ask "does this make me look fat?" and all the stuff girls do. This is obviously hard wired in their brains.

The imbalance comes in because gay men - including gay men who are effeminate -- tend to be much more attracted to MASCULINE MEN than they are to EFFEMINATE MEN. So if you are masculine and gay, well…….you are at an advantage and also sometimes the target of jealousy. In any case, effeminate behavior isn't chosen, it's hard wired in gays. Many would, if they could, change it. After all, in all other respects they do everything they can to make themselves more attractive to most gay men. But that's one thing they can't change.

Comment

strong is just a euphemism for arrogant and pushy a bit like a little yapping dog barking at a huge dog but n the other side of the wire fence - new age gals know they have only to holler and a squad of LEOS arrive

Comment

may be that woman is extending into a man abnd actually she is a man......read this theory
              x and y are not dissimilar .
              In fact they are so similar that y is called x with missing leg. If that is correct then there remain no difference in blue print . if blue print is same how can the structure erected on the basis of this can be different. Only difference must be in arrangement and for a capable mind that is no difference at all . so to say man is just the woman with clitoris enlarged as penis. Vagina stitched to be scrotum and ovaries dropped down from the tummy as testis........(Ref-man is the extension of woman)

Comment

Originally posted by rainboweagle View Post
                may be that woman is extending into a man abnd actually she is a man......read this theory
                In fact they are so similar that y is called x with missing leg. If that is correct then there remain no difference in blue print . if blue print is same how can the structure erected on the basis of this can be different. Only difference must be in arrangement and for a capable mind that is no difference at all . so to say man is just the woman with clitoris enlarged as penis. Vagina stitched to be scrotum and ovaries dropped down from the tummy as testis........(Ref-man is the extension of woman)
                The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by rainboweagle View Post
                  What are you smoking and where can I get some...?

Comment

Working...
                  X