Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I yearn for the day when women don't have to live in fear taking a walk at night."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I yearn for the day when women don't have to live in fear taking a walk at night."

This was on Facebook, her exact quote was,

"I yearn for the day when women don't have to live in fear of taking a walk at night, wondering when a man will come out to mug or rape her."

I replied with,

"Yes, I agree. I also yearn for a day when feminists stop convincing women that they will always be victims who need to live in fear of men, who are also unjustly demonized."

How long do you think it will take before she replies with accusations of misogyny?

5.6 seconds : P!

Comment

"I yearn for the day when women don't have to live in fear of taking a walk at night, wondering when a man will come out to mug or rape her."
      Seriously? Is this from the same people who are constantly reminding us that the majority of rapes involve an EXISTING ACQUAINTANCE - i.e. date rape ??

Sorry, ladies, you can't have it both ways. Either most rapists are people the victim knows, or most of them are strangers.

Instead, you deceptive ideologues are left with this bullshit fearmongering, insinuating that both are true, and women are under this omnipresent threat of assault, wherever they go, and whoever they're with! It doesn't pass the smell test! You stink!!
      The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

Comment

I yearn for the day when men don't have to live in fear of driving cabs at night, wondering when a group of women will accuse him of rape to avoid paying the fare.

Comment

I yearn for the day that women wake up and smell what they are shovelling
          \"i\'m nobody that you ever wanna be,cos i know that the world is afraid of me\"

Comment

There is a special buddy walk program available to female students at my university for just this "issue" and yet it is seldom used. Hell, you're much more likely to slip on a banana peel whilst walking around campus than you are to be physically or sexually assaulted, especially if you're female.

Comment

Originally posted by Humansplaining w/ Jarred View Post
              Seriously? Is this from the same people who are constantly reminding us that the majority of rapes involve an EXISTING ACQUAINTANCE - i.e. date rape ??

Sorry, ladies, you can't have it both ways. Either most rapists are people the victim knows, or most of them are strangers.
              A Brief Introduction to the World of DoubleThink.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazerolle View Post
                There is a special buddy walk program available to female students at my university for just this "issue" and yet it is seldom used. Hell, you're much more likely to slip on a banana peel whilst walking around campus than you are to be physically or sexually assaulted, especially if you're female.
                So let me see if I get this right.

Two women walking around at night is somehow safer? Isn't that a potential double rape? What if the rapist is the buddy, would it still be a rape?

The woman's buddy is a male? Doesn't that make him the most likely rapist according to femtard logic (and statistics for that matter)? And even if he isn't the rapist, he's the one more likely to suffer a melody of violent outcomes; male disposability. And even if none of this happens, he's opened himself wide for false rape accusations.

Do none of these morons think about the ramifications of their fear-mongering???
                RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

I yearn for the day when men don't have to live in fear of taking a walk to a school event in broad daylight with his friends, wondering when a female cop will tackle him to the ground and castrate him.
                  Last edited by Nateyj11; 02-27-2014, 02:12 AM.
                  Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

I think we found a new meme here. We need some pictures with some of these yearnings posted.

Comment

yeah i smell a series of memes
                      \"i\'m nobody that you ever wanna be,cos i know that the world is afraid of me\"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                        So let me see if I get this right.

Do none of these morons think about the ramifications of their fear-mongering???
                        I think you got it right.

The level of brainwashing, propaganda, fear-mongering, and downright stupidity being spread at universities by gender feminists and SJW's is off the charts.

Comment

I yearn for the day...at night
                          well there's your problem right there. If it's day then of course women can't walk safely at night, it's not night. If you want to walk safely at night your going to have to wait for the sun to set first. Jeez woman we don't control Time or the day/night cycle learn some fucking patience. :P
                          "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

I yearn for the day when men don't have to live in fear taking his family to the movies, wondering when he'll be killed by police officers on a domestic call after his wife slaps their daughter.
                              Last edited by Nateyj11; 02-27-2014, 05:12 AM.
                              Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X