Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to the International Conference on Men's Issues in June 27?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to the International Conference on Men's Issues in June 27?

So.. in an attempt to find out how many from in here is going, I ask you. are you?
    If you are unsure whether or not you are going, please if you don't mind, comment down below, who knows, maybe we can help each other get there.
    I will be there
    28.57%
    I will not be there
    71.43%
    Last edited by AlienGearbox; 03-18-2014, 11:26 AM.

I will be there.

TMOTS

Comment

If I can afford to go I am.
      I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

I'm with Rusty, but more likely with markos1 =P If I can afford to, I would be there, but I probably can't afford to unless there's a minor miracle in the next month or so.
        It doesn't matter if they're right; if they can't prove they're right, then they\'re wrong, no matter how right they may be.

Comment

Sadly, no.

Comment

I live in Europe. I can't afford to travel that far. I hope there'd be web streams and edited video clips that summarize the most important speeches that were made.

But yeah, I can't afford to be present in physical form. My astral self will be there all the time, stalking female speakers and eating kittens. Nyu desu. :3

Comment

Was trying to time it with repatriation to my native country, but can't make it work
              But if the Aussie folk host one, I'm there
              Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
              George Fox

Comment

Can't make it. I can afford the ticket, but the costs of transit together with the ticket cost makes it too costly. If this kind of thing were being held in Baltimore, or D.C. or something I'd be able to attend.
                Your Dawn listens, my Lord! Let all the Aurbis know itself to be Free! Mehrunes is come! There is no dominion save free will!

Comment

If a sequence of miracles opens the path, I'll be there. Of course I'm a medical welfare recipient with a record for growing, so... don't wait on me.
                  Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

Crossing the continent by car to get there.
                    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Working...
                    X