"You only take 'pussy' as an insult because you view women as lesser!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You only take 'pussy' as an insult because you view women as lesser!"

I can't tell you how tired I am of this saltus in demonstrando bullshit. But for some reason, like the rule of thumb myth, the pay gap myth, the 1 in 4 and/or 3 myth, patriarchy theory, rape culture, etc. it continues to be propagated by misandrists.

I'd be lying if I said this tendency of women and feminists to redefine and willfully misrepresent men's thoughts and feelings in an attempt to shame them for having any that aren't indicative of reverence for the feminine wasn't stereotypical to say the least. But, goddamn! You think that, considering how many women would take offense to being told they have man hands, that they'd get it by now.

It's the exact same thing as telling a woman, after she spent hours in the bathroom making herself up, "You look like a clown whore". Does the fact that she's hurt by the claim mean she thinks clown whores are lesser? Or does she take offense because that's not the way she wishes to be identified, thereby making her hours of effort futile?

It's the same thing for men, only men spend years cultivating an identity that is acceptable to other men and women as "masculine". The only thing is, women can revoke that identity at a moment's notice. At least when men question your masculinity, they're challenging you. You can always prove yourself. But when a woman does it, well... the queen has spoken. You're scum.

This is precisely why I don't identify as a "manly man". That, and I'm short... so that restricts me from being viewed as a sexual being by practically any woman taller than me. Plus, I'm not particularly gifted in the pantaloons... so that makes me sexually inept according to... I don't know. The Kardashians? Oh, and I've enjoyed cross-dressing for as far back as I can remember. My point is, I couldn't be manly if I tried, and you shouldn't even try. Still, that doesn't stop women from expecting me to be. But they can kiss my underwhelming dick...

People who use this argument don't understand the origins of the word. It comes from "pusillanimous", a term used only to describe men in a denigrating fashion. It has nothing to do with women or female anatomy.
    Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Nateyj11 View Post
      People who use this argument don't understand the origins of the word. It comes from "pusillanimous", a term used only to describe men in a denigrating fashion. It has nothing to do with women or female anatomy.
      It's just easier to play the victim. Then the white knights can commandeer your agency and further shame any man who takes offense to being shamed with misandric rhetoric.

Comment

Yeah, maybe, but who cares? Dick is an insult too.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

How dare they Insult women by referring to them as a body part, What Dicks!!!

but I think that they misrepresent men not out of spite or not merely out of spite but out of Ignorance.
          you see the way that they misrepresent men makes perfect sense... If men thought in the same way women do.
          the bitter backhanded compliments and double meanings are the way politics and conversation works in girl world.

When they take that behavior and Ignorantly assume guys work the same way they then have to find the secret hidden meaning behind what men are saying,
          and you get crap like this.
          "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

This is 2000% bullshit.
            I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Originally posted by godtherapist View Post
              This is 2000% bullshit.
              You're right. I'm not an etymologist, I just go off what I hear (which is probably a bad idea with word origins since everyone seems to bullshit them). Just looked it up on Wiki, which is yet another dubiously trustworthy source, and it says the origins are unknown, but the pusillanimous origin has been dismissed as a false cognate. My bad.
              Last edited by Nateyj11; 04-04-2014, 10:50 PM.
              Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

You're right. I'm not an etymologist, I just go off what I hear (which is probably a bad idea with word origins since everyone seems to bullshit them). Just looked it up on Wiki, which is yet another dubiously trustworthy source, and it says the origins are unknown, but the pusillanimous origin has been dismissed as a false cognate. My bad.
                The claim that pussy is depreciating because it is in reference to a female is also false though.

It's easily proved false because calling a woman a pussy is still an insult.

Comment

The claim that pussy is depreciating because it is in reference to a female is also false though.

strangely enough however calling a cat a pussy is not...
                  "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
                    strangely enough however calling a cat a pussy is not...
                    Maybe calling someone a pussy is an insult because people hate cats?

Comment

"Pussy" is just regarded, in general, as a crude term. It has nothing to do with the target of the insult. Referring to anyone by a colloquialism for anyone's genitals is insulting regardless of the sex of the target of the insult or the sex of the genitalia used.
                      "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

I always thought the term pussy was rooted in .......a man who was born to be fucked over...........made to be fucked....hence pussy

ironically....the person looking too do the fucking over, is termed an asshole,..... not specifically "made to be fucked" but certainly a target for it......by a fucker tho, not a pussy

and a "dildo" is a poor excuse of a fucker/dick......by both assholes and pussies

all of which is part of a one upmanship game called "playin ass fuck" or talkin shit

I never grasped the "douche" analogy if someone wanted too enlighten

I would suggest too anyone that all of it is just, crude talking with an element of comraderie tho

I mean anyone calling you a pussy is just a dick being an asshole.....really just a dildo for thinking he could fuck you

none of it is meant too be taken personal,,,,,,,although it is comical when someone does....you have definitely "ass fucked them"/one uped them/bullied them....hence the term bullshit

understand douches
                        Last edited by menrppl2; 04-05-2014, 01:05 AM.
                        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Just fabricated victimhood.

Taking a gendered exception to "pussy" while simultaneously aware that "dick, cock, cock knocker and ass hole" are already insults - insults usually aimed at men.

Puuuure fabricated gender outrage. Not an iota more.
                          Did you leave it better than you found it?

Comment

It's so rare to hear someone call a woman a pussy though, and if it ever happens, it's not something they take offense to. Calling a woman a cunt, however, is extremely offensive. Except maybe in England and Australia... I hear they're kinda desensitized to it there.

Comment

Originally posted by OldNavy View Post
                              Just fabricated victimhood.

Taking a gendered exception to "pussy" while simultaneously aware that "dick, cock, cock knocker and ass hole" are already insults - insults usually aimed at men.

Puuuure fabricated gender outrage. Not an iota more.
                              I'm not specifically talking about "pussy" though. I'm more talking about how most men take offense to insults that imply femininity. Calling a woman a bitch is about as offensive as calling a man a dick. Call a man a bitch, however, and he loses his shit.

Pretty much anyone who has taken a women's studies course, or seen these memes which make the point my original post was titled, will say that men take offense to having anything "feminine" attributed to them because they think women are lesser, weaker, or not deserving of respect. To which I say bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X