Backlash Against Anti-Whites and Anti-Males

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlash Against Anti-Whites and Anti-Males

I've never shied away from the role race plays in feminism and the SJW/Cultural Marxists/victim cults, and at times, I was afraid of being perceived as someone obsessed with race or a racist. But I have been noticing more and more backlash from left and right sources about the blatant racism against whites and especially white males.

Thundef00t put up another video today where he talks about the blatant racism and sexism in the people we are opposing. I also saw another video by Merku Media (?) pointing out the same thing. TF's video did an excellent job of pointing out the blatant racism and sexism from this cancel Colbert thing.

Maybe we are in a bubble, but maybe the beginning is really happening and we can make hating men and whites as socially devastating as hating any other demographic based solely on their gender or ethnicity/race. Racism and sexism are deplorable, even when done to men and whites and maybe our society will slowly catch on to that fact. I really look forward to the day when you can't get on TV or print media and bash whites or men without being called out for the racist and sexist you are!

Chris
    White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
    Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Originally posted by christo930 View Post
    I really look forward to the day when you can't get on TV or print media and bash whites or men without being called out for the racist and sexist you are!

Chris
    Ha! You really don't know which way the wind blows.

This black feminist had an honorary degree offered her rescinded despite the fact that she was targeted by Islamic assassins because Brandeis is afraid of looking "racist:"

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...uMP/story.html

The feminists love Islam and they'll throw even their own under the bus for a religious theocracy that stands against everything feminists supposedly believe in just so they can "not be racist" and try to destroy western culture.

Thunderf00t is wrong, the entire criminal justice system is sexist against men.
    Last edited by Androgen; 04-10-2014, 04:29 AM.
    "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

You know you're fucking up as a professional victim waging a social justice war when your extremism draws sparks with Huffington Post of all places.
      Last edited by Nateyj11; 04-10-2014, 05:37 AM.
      Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
        Ha! You really don't know which way the wind blows.

This black feminist had an honorary degree offered her rescinded despite the fact that she was targeted by Islamic assassins because Brandeis is afraid of looking "racist:"

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...uMP/story.html

The feminists love Islam and they'll throw even their own under the bus for a religious theocracy that stands against everything feminists supposedly believe in just so they can "not be racist" and try to destroy western culture.

I don't disagree that the justice system in the US treats women differently than men, but I have no illusions that men, particularly in the 17-45 year old age group commit crimes at the same rate as women, especially violent crimes. I do think the disparity between men and women in the criminal justice system would be much smaller without prohibition, but I still think there would be a gap. Just like the wage exists, but isn't because of discrimination, the prison gap will exist (even without prohibition), but that doesn't always mean discrimination.

While feminists probably wouldn't say this, I think there might be something akin to "the patriarchy", in that society makes excuses for women when they do commit crimes. But even with the feminine discount in prosecutions and sentencing, if you account for the prosecutorial and sentencing and normalize the data, I think you would still find a fairly large discrepancy between the rate of crimes by women, especially violent crimes and the crime rate of men. By 45YOA, I would imagine that the numbers get much closer because male criminality (from what I have read) drops like a stone between the ages of 40 and 45. So if women's crime rate doesn't have such a precipitous drop as well, they would be much closer after 40-45. Women's crime rate probably doesn't decrease, especially in non-violent crimes, because they never had the amounts of testosterone we have to begin with.
        White privilege is just like 'the patriarchy' for minorities!
        Womyn, to take the man out of woman, too stupid to know Y it's a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post

Damn right.
          They could give less than a damn what color you are as long as they fulfill a quota.

Comment

Seriously annoying, the sound of this woman's voice. Makes the stupidity sound even worse.

What does feminism do? Give each one of their activists a endless supply of helium to huff? Though the resulting anoxic brain injury would explain a great many things that are wrong with them.

Comment

Working...
            X