Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, I am a callous bastard because I don't want women taking advantage of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should consider putting some distance between you and your family. You don't have to disown them. Just move several states away and tell them you will call them when you get a new phone. Drag it out. Call them occasionally from public phones if those even exist these days. Give em as long as it takes for you to feel free of their influence and never let them get their hooks in again.

Be angry for a while. Just don't dwell in it. It may come back in waves over a year or so. Just let it be. Acknowledge it, and release it.

Cognitively you certainly understand you are doing the right thing. Emotionally and psychologically you may not. You really need some time away from them to work on that part. Once you are away from them and start to feel really healthy, perhaps for the first time ever, it will get easier.

This is what worked for me in my situation. As always, this is just one guys opinion. Take what works from it, leave the rest.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Apparently, I'm a chest thumping misogynist from hell for not sympathizing with bastard baby makers who collect welfare.

Comment

Working...
      X