Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The much anticipated day has come and much to my relief......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The much anticipated day has come and much to my relief......

The much anticipated day has come and much to my relief......
    The much anticipated day has come and much to my relief it is done! It is over and I start anew.

It has been a horrible near 5 years and where I attempted to show and explain, be transparent....words can do no justice more than those that I received yesterday "You are free to go, rebuild and continue to succeed, I wish you all the best"
    We drove home, tired and a bit numb but excited for life once again. There is much to rebuild, much work to do to overcome the P.T.S.D I incurred through my trials while traversing through the justice system based solely on first false allegations.
    I have not much else to say at the moment, I'm a kid on Christmas morning! Later I will explain more possibly, possibly I will just let this blog go for a while and recuperate. I thank those 70 plus thousands that had taken the time to read about my experiences and those on Google plus of 340,000 readers, and those that followed.

I encourage you to reach out to those that suffer as I had and to get involved under legislation to positively affect real change for those who stand falsely accused and have their lives torn apart. For all the help, lending an ear, support from those and you know who you are....my endless gratitude.

A song for you: https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

enough for now
    I have a name
    I started a blog years ago even after this they still continued:http://wheatkings.blogspot.ca/2013/1...-in-court.html
    Thank god its over

Originally posted by joseph harms View Post
    Later I will explain more possibly, possibly I will just let this blog go for a while and recuperate.
    Congratulations!

You should tell us what happened that has caused so much grief in your life. But far more important you should tell us WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT to avoid getting into such a mess. The point being we need to warn others on how to avoid a similar fate...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      Congratulations!

You should tell us what happened that has caused so much grief in your life. But far more important you should tell us WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT to avoid getting into such a mess. The point being we need to warn others on how to avoid a similar fate...
      "WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT".....Believe me I have looked back and I seriously don't think that there is anything that I could have done to avoid, protect myself from such a mess. Feminists says that abuse starts slowly, ingraining and ever controlling, its roots grow deep and before you know it you are trapped. Well right back at them.
      when you raise a child from young and are called daddy, the last thing that you would ever think is to be falsely accused of some horrendous act against them. Was there warning signs? I suppose there were. The drug use from her, skipping school, living a risky lifestyle, running away but then again I just described near every teen in north America.
      Is there groups or people to help? Yes I found her propensity to lie and falsely accuse many to be a serious problem and I sough out mental health help for her, drug counselling, social workers, even had taken parental courses. So in the end however gradual it was, well I was stuck being a parent to someone else's kid.
      It's easy for someone to critic and say well after viewing all that and the false allegations that I should have known better to get the fuck out of there, Really? It's called being a parent, they struggle , cry out in various ways for help and do you abandon them, turn your back on them? No you be a parent.
      There was a time where things were simply out of control, my step daughter was no longer controllable. Where we lived the police would not get involved, there were not any programs that were available that she needed. Exhausted, I ended the relationship with the mother and was in the process of removing myself out and away. In short, I was their bread and butter and they weren't having any of it.
      First I attempted to remove the kid from my home, the real father could do his fucking job. Well in good old red neck Alberta that is illegal, criminal and in fact because I allowed her to call me daddy I was legally responsible for her until she turned 18 under law.
      Thus I was kicking the mom out too....foolish me.
      The rest as it turned out was yet her finest piece of well orchestrated drama, second only to her risky lifestyle and cutting herself. Once she notified the police, the four amigo's or curly ,larry and moe and the even further retarded cousin their other brother darryl took over and despite the numerous false accusations against a gamut of people, despite the 2 different mental drugs she was on,despite so much that I just want to repeat DESPITE, they arrested me.
      How could I defend myself? I was jailed and all I owned was in their hands. Legal aid lawyers were fucking useless and personally I believe paid for by the feminist party. My life just rolled into this SSSHHH let's get him meat grinder. Publicity bans were placed, years of court, even when the court room sheriff's could she that she was obviously lying, they all continued. Its there job! they would say. While she would tear up during her lies they would rub her back, me? well I was disheveled, shackled, poised in a box built to send a statement, called the accused and later would get a cup of piss thrown in my face.

You think I wanted all of this? To lose years of my life? to be raped from others because I was an accused rapist? The years of jail, trials, attempts at suicide if it would only bring relief to my soul where i could not possibly make any sense out of anything.

The second sign that your in an abusive relationship of some nature: The abusers will attempt to convince you that you are wrong, you are bad, you are stupid, you are evil, you are responsible for THEIR negative actions, YOU make them do bad things to you because you are you. Was i treated as innocent until proven guilty?no . Was I treated fairly at all? No. But once the machine starts and is on the highway, your fuckin in it until IT decides to use an off ramp and slowly slow down, maybe let you out.

Looking back, could I have helped myself in anyway.....don't see how. I as a parent had roles and duties under penalty of law. Did I ever think that the little person who used me as her example of a "hero in school would falsely accuse me....no. Did I try and get her help, you fuckin rights I did and it wasn't cheap. Did I ever think that the one who would scream out for me if ever in trouble or had a bad dream would ultimately ruin my life? how the fuck can you predict such a thing?
      Honestly, where I will never speak to her again and place a peace bond on her if she ever attempts any contact, I still don't hold her fully into account. There was something else, something missed and the fucked up system exploited it with all its might....this movement called disguised as feminism needs to go. It is a violent all encompassing demonic man eating monster. While I am on the subject, to explain. Why is their women's rights? children's rights?(but only if your a female) why are there no right's for boys? men?.
      People are shitting their pants about the next ice age, climate change.....better look out for and start really paying attention to the power shift of who is in control because there is a lot more coming for us all.
      To sum it up, I don't hate women, believe in human rights and I will never fucking raise anyone's daughter again. I am with a woman who does not want kids, can't have kids and yes I am a grandfather by marriage to 3 kids. 2 are twin boys and the other is 6 and female.....she and I are never alone. No its not her fault and I am sorry but affection if ever is only in public. I am scared and diagnosed with P.T.S.D from it all, this is something that will take years to work out.
      So am I responsible for my false accusers actions? NO. Am I responsible for the discredited police's actions? NO Am I responsible for being raped because I was an accused child rapist? NO. I can only be responsible for me, I fought and fought hard, with the set of balls god gave me I spoke out. Do I regret that? You betcha, should have kept quiet like the thousands or more others like me and just quietly moved on because jesus that speaking out just pissed off so many feminists within the system that they continued to give out spankings.....bad man!
      Would I do it all over again? yes...I was a father, I did no wrong, I stuck it out when life was rough and if more don't come forward and recount their misadventures with misandry, well eventually that big bitch is just going to swallow us up and fucking half chew, spit us all out.
      Think it can't happen to you? think again.
      I'll close with this story you can easily look up on the internet. While iI traversed through the legal system, languished. There was a man by the name of Jonathan Denis who was the justice minister over my case. I would write him tearful letters, seek for real justice, ask for help and from him I basically got a FUCK YOU letter about how everyone did their job right. Funny thing about life, karma is a bitch as they say. This guy who sat on high, minister of justice! Well not so long ago his wife accused him of a whole lot of shit, sough and got an EPO. The Premier Jim prentice (who quit) fired him from his job as justice minister....you think I didn't chuckle while he argued "its all false" and watched his career flush like a turd down the toilet... I did chuckle, even emailed him and said "your turn now fucker".
      There is no rhyme, no reason....Karma is a bitch and what the hell can you possibly do as one man to fight it? when even as a group we cannot collectively come together, be organized, listen to our elders, etc.

Comment

"WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT".....Believe me I have looked back and I seriously don't think that there is anything that I could have done to avoid, protect myself from such a mess. Feminists says that abuse starts slowly, ingraining and ever controlling, its roots grow deep and before you know it you are trapped. Well right back at them.
        when you raise a child from young and are called daddy, the last thing that you would ever think is to be falsely accused of some horrendous act against them. Was there warning signs? I suppose there were. The drug use from her, skipping school, living a risky lifestyle, running away but then again I just described near every teen in north America.
        Is there groups or people to help? Yes I found her propensity to lie and falsely accuse many to be a serious problem and I sough out mental health help for her, drug counselling, social workers, even had taken parental courses. So in the end however gradual it was, well I was stuck being a parent to someone else's kid.
        It's easy for someone to critic and say well after viewing all that and the false allegations that I should have known better to get the fuck out of there, Really? It's called being a parent, they struggle , cry out in various ways for help and do you abandon them, turn your back on them? No you be a parent.
        There was a time where things were simply out of control, my step daughter was no longer controllable. Where we lived the police would not get involved, there were not any programs that were available that she needed. Exhausted, I ended the relationship with the mother and was in the process of removing myself out and away. In short, I was their bread and butter and they weren't having any of it.
        First I attempted to remove the kid from my home, the real father could do his fucking job. Well in good old red neck Alberta that is illegal, criminal and in fact because I allowed her to call me daddy I was legally responsible for her until she turned 18 under law.
        The rest as it turned out was yet her finest piece of well orchestrated drama, second only to her risky lifestyle and cutting herself. Once she notified the police, the four amigo's or curly ,larry and moe and the even further retarded cousin their other brother darryl took over and despite the numerous false accusations against a gamut of people, despite the 2 different mental drugs she was on,despite so much that I just want to repeat DESPITE, they arrested me.
        How could I defend myself? I was jailed and all I owned was in their hands. Legal aid lawyers were fucking useless and personally I believe paid for by the feminist party. My life just rolled into this SSSHHH let's get him meat grinder. Publicity bans were placed, years of court, even when the court room sheriff's could she that she was obviously lying, they all continued. Its there job! they would say. While she would tear up during her lies they would rub her back, me? well I was disheveled, shackled, poised in a box built to send a statement, called the accused and later would get a cup of piss thrown in my face.

You think I wanted all of this? To lose years of my life? to be raped from others because I was an accused rapist? The years of jail, trials, attempts at suicide if it would only bring relief to my soul where i could not possibly make any sense out of anything.

The second sign that your in an abusive relationship of some nature: The abusers will attempt to convince you that you are wrong, you are bad, you are stupid, you are evil, you are responsible for THEIR negative actions, YOU make them do bad things to you because you are you. Was i treated as innocent until proven guilty?no . Was I treated fairly at all? No. But once the machine starts and is on the highway, your fuckin in it until IT decides to use an off ramp and slowly slow down, maybe let you out.

Looking back, could I have helped myself in anyway.....don't see how. I as a parent had roles and duties under penalty of law. Did I ever think that the little person who used me as her example of a "hero in school would falsely accuse me....no. Did I try and get her help, you fuckin rights I did and it wasn't cheap. Did I ever think that the one who would scream out for me if ever in trouble or had a bad dream would ultimately ruin my life? how the fuck can you predict such a thing?
        Honestly, where I will never speak to her again and place a peace bond on her if she ever attempts any contact, I still don't hold her fully into account. There was something else, something missed and the fucked up system exploited it with all its might....this movement called disguised as feminism needs to go. It is a violent all encompassing demonic man eating monster. While I am on the subject, to explain. Why is their women's rights? children's rights?(but only if your a female) why are there no right's for boys? men?.
        People are shitting their pants about the next ice age, climate change.....better look out for and start really paying attention to the power shift of who is in control because there is a lot more coming for us all.
        To sum it up, I don't hate women, believe in human rights and I will never fucking raise anyone's daughter again. I am with a woman who does not want kids, can't have kids and yes I am a grandfather by marriage to 3 kids. 2 are twin boys and the other is 6 and female.....she and I are never alone. No its not her fault and I am sorry but affection if ever is only in public. I am scared and diagnosed with P.T.S.D from it all, this is something that will take years to work out.
        So am I responsible for my false accusers actions? NO. Am I responsible for the discredited police's actions? NO Am I responsible for being raped because I was an accused child rapist? NO. I can only be responsible for me, I fought and fought hard, with the set of balls god gave me I spoke out. Do I regret that? You betcha, should have kept quiet like the thousands or more others like me and just quietly moved on because jesus that speaking out just pissed off so many feminists within the system that they continued to give out spankings.....bad man!
        Would I do it all over again? yes...I was a father, I did no wrong, I stuck it out when life was rough and if more don't come forward and recount their misadventures with misandry, well eventually that big bitch is just going to swallow us up and fucking half chew, spit us all out.
        I'll close with this story you can easily look up on the internet. While iI traversed through the legal system, languished. There was a man by the name of Jonathan Denis who was the justice minister over my case. I would write him tearful letters, seek for real justice, ask for help and from him I basically got a FUCK YOU letter about how everyone did their job right. Funny thing about life, karma is a bitch as they say. This guy who sat on high, minister of justice! Well not so long ago his wife accused him of a whole lot of shit, sough and got an EPO. The Premier Jim prentice (who quit) fired him from his job as justice minister....you think I didn't chuckle while he argued "its all false" and watched his career flush like a turd down the toilet... I did chuckle, even emailed him and said "your turn now fucker".
        There is no rhyme, no reason....Karma is a bitch and what the hell can you possibly do as one man to fight it? when even as a group we cannot collectively come together, be organized, listen to our elders, etc.
        You were not a father, you were a plug, a solution to there problem, and once your usefulness run out they extracted last bit of resources from you and threw you away, you were expendable, it's that simple.
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

This appears to be what I call "Learned Psychopathy"....She probably got it from her mother...Her mother probably didn't respect you, didn't project an idea that your step daughter should respect you...Nothing....

This is not your fault, It's the childs mothers.
          Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

@ joseph harms

Thank you for sharing that story. Hopefully it will open up the eyes of those who might not as yet be fully aware of how corrupted and horrifically convoluted the Canadian justice and law enforcement system actually is. Just telling your story might prevent some other guy from the same fate. There needs to be more guys like you coming out and telling their stories. The curtain needs to be pulled back on this bullshit!

Unfortunately it seems that things will soon be getting exponentially worse here in Canada with Notley running Alberta and Trudeau now in charge of the whole country. All we can do now is to warn other men as to what's really happening in this country. There's no real hope left now for things to get any better so men just need to be made aware of the deteriorating situation so they can do whatever they can to avoid being screwed over by a dysfunctional feminist controled legal system...
            Last edited by Autolite; 11-05-2015, 04:12 PM.
            "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Yes and have a decent lawyer on retainer.

Comment

Wow, sounds like you just got off a tightrope. Congratulations and welcome to the AVFM forums. Thanks for sharing this story.
                “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                ― Pythagoras

Comment

"WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT".....Believe me I have looked back and I seriously don't think that there is anything that I could have done to avoid, protect myself from such a mess.
                  There are some here on this forum that might say that you didn't use reasonable judgment involving yourself with this particular woman. They would say that that lack of good judgment is your own fault. They will tell you that you should have seen it coming. They imply that they would have known better than you to have allowed themselves to get into such a nasty situation because their judgment is better than yours.

How would you respond to those assertions???

Comment

Look, I did see concerning problems as I previously discussed. But as I discussed ,I was a parent, legal guardian under law, subject to penalty under law if I had simply thrown her out of the house refusing to watch her destroy herself with unhealthy choices while under my roof. People will always find fault, criticize, half read and run at the mouth.
                    It sucks to be a parent but in doing so it isn't as simple as taking a day off, saying fuck it and throwing in the towel cause the kid shit on you. These are small people that you raise, thoughts, feelings. You are a hero at times and yelled at at times for saying no. Of more concerning to me was what she was being taught at school at the time by the guidance counsellor and school nurse. Unprotected sexual conduct, to the point std tests were being done. opening up accounts on adult web sites using the school computer. Purchasing drugs at school. The school counselor suggesting that the forbidden romance with a local 19 year old to her 14 years was likened and encouraged as a romeo and juliet style relationship. ( the counsellor got fired).
                    people can make up their own minds but I will say this. If any of you seen your son or daughter getting his or her ass kicked by a gang of kids what would you do? Say they deserve it? toughen up? duck and weave? shut your mouth next time? ....no as adults you would be right in there in the melee and dare I say you might even smack a kid or two in defense of your child.
                    It is a hard go to be a parent and the bullshit saying that "it takes a village to raise a child" is exactly that BULLSHIT. Its that mentality that gets carried on and other people go against that of the moral rules and compass of your household, encourage disobedience, drug and sexual experimentation and justify it as that they are just coming into their own....This the excuse I got from her school, at the time she was 12! are you fucking kidding me?! Next was an abortion, going against the rules of my home. So that is why it was ending and I was moving on and it really doesn't matter the bloody moment that I decided enough was enough, she could have as easily done this the first day we met.
                    For the guys that are all high and mighty on themselves as thinking that they are far more mentally superior and impervious to this type of thing, your actually retarded, and need to give your opinionated head a shake because I got news for ya, it can happen to anyone, rich or poor, intellectually elite, or stupid as fuck. I will prove myself right now, this based on the facts of guys who were in the cooler for various similar charges, some took the coward way out, some killed themselves, some acquitted and some guilty. A simple story from a guy I met while in jail.
                    He came to the local jail from a federal prison. A big boy so as soon as the door closed I got in his face and told him outright what I was charged with and that I didn't do it and if there was going to be a problem "let's do it up right now". He says wooo. settle down. sit down and talk. He relayed to me he had spent the last 3 years in a federal penitentiary, accused and found guilty of rape. The reason why he was at the remand was because he had just won his right to appeal on new evidence! the new evidence was that his accuser ( a one night stand) was recanting! Sure as shit, the next day he was released.
                    He told me the facts that night, he met a bitch and was drunk, as was she. She offered him to her home and bed. According to him they drank some more and had a great time, 6 months later he was arrested and charged! she claimed rape.
                    A female at any time for any reason in America or Canada can say that you raped them, you WILL be arrested, you MIGHT get bail, You will go through hell and that power is so absolutely powerful it is only second to one other power 'the right for a woman to decide to abort your baby at any time for any reason, regardless of your moral thoughts, compass, beliefs or grief. so the next guy that says I should have known, please recall my words "karma is a bitch" and please kindly pass your crystal ball you posses that I may finally guide my waywards stupid ass through the rest of my life without trouble.
                    Clearly I gist, domestic violence creeps in it doesn't slam a door and say "here's Jack!" it is and act capable by both men and women, slowly and creepy like and yes children are capable of this too. Look at the girl in Medicine hat Alberta, 12 years old she helped her 21 year old forbidden boyfriend to kill her whole family while they slept. She isn't even in jail, we paid for her name change, police protection and college fees, food and lodging. Think we should ask her parents and little brother, "hey, didn't you see any warning signs?" it was their kid, she was off but who could imagine such an outcome?
                    We let the village raise our children and it's the village that is rife with nuts and whispers, feminism, rights, excuses.
                    For any guy that critics me, shame on you. If any parent even knew half the shit their kids were up too, being taught they would fucking shit. Besides, this is a men's forum no? why would anyone want to further victimize anyone who lived through what I did? the next time you look at your female partner think a moment to yourself 'at any time this woman can remove me from my home by force of courts and police, at any given time she can have me turned into a social pariah and jailed, at any time until she gives birth she can kill your child for ANY reason including that she simply doesn't want to gain weight.....fuck it I've said enough.

Comment

Look, I did see concerning problems as I previously discussed. But as I discussed ,I was a parent, legal guardian under law, subject to penalty under law if I had simply thrown her out of the house refusing to watch her destroy herself with unhealthy choices while under my roof. People will always find fault, criticize, half read and run at the mouth.
                      It sucks to be a parent but in doing so it isn't as simple as taking a day off, saying fuck it and throwing in the towel cause the kid shit on you. These are small people that you raise, thoughts, feelings. You are a hero at times and yelled at at times for saying no. Of more concerning to me was what she was being taught at school at the time by the guidance counsellor and school nurse. Unprotected sexual conduct, to the point std tests were being done. opening up accounts on adult web sites using the school computer. Purchasing drugs at school. The school counselor suggesting that the forbidden romance with a local 19 year old to her 14 years was likened and encouraged as a romeo and juliet style relationship. ( the counsellor got fired).
                      people can make up their own minds but I will say this. If any of you seen your son or daughter getting his or her ass kicked by a gang of kids what would you do? Say they deserve it? toughen up? duck and weave? shut your mouth next time? ....no as adults you would be right in there in the melee and dare I say you might even smack a kid or two in defense of your child.
                      It is a hard go to be a parent and the bullshit saying that "it takes a village to raise a child" is exactly that BULLSHIT. Its that mentality that gets carried on and other people go against that of the moral rules and compass of your household, encourage disobedience, drug and sexual experimentation and justify it as that they are just coming into their own....This the excuse I got from her school, at the time she was 12! are you fucking kidding me?! Next was an abortion, going against the rules of my home. So that is why it was ending and I was moving on and it really doesn't matter the bloody moment that I decided enough was enough, she could have as easily done this the first day we met.
                      For the guys that are all high and mighty on themselves as thinking that they are far more mentally superior and impervious to this type of thing, your actually retarded, and need to give your opinionated head a shake because I got news for ya, it can happen to anyone, rich or poor, intellectually elite, or stupid as fuck. I will prove myself right now, this based on the facts of guys who were in the cooler for various similar charges, some took the coward way out, some killed themselves, some acquitted and some guilty. A simple story from a guy I met while in jail.
                      He came to the local jail from a federal prison. A big boy so as soon as the door closed I got in his face and told him outright what I was charged with and that I didn't do it and if there was going to be a problem "let's do it up right now". He says wooo. settle down. sit down and talk. He relayed to me he had spent the last 3 years in a federal penitentiary, accused and found guilty of rape. The reason why he was at the remand was because he had just won his right to appeal on new evidence! the new evidence was that his accuser ( a one night stand) was recanting! Sure as shit, the next day he was released.
                      He told me the facts that night, he met a bitch and was drunk, as was she. She offered him to her home and bed. According to him they drank some more and had a great time, 6 months later he was arrested and charged! she claimed rape.
                      A female at any time for any reason in America or Canada can say that you raped them, you WILL be arrested, you MIGHT get bail, You will go through hell and that power is so absolutely powerful it is only second to one other power 'the right for a woman to decide to abort your baby at any time for any reason, regardless of your moral thoughts, compass, beliefs or grief. so the next guy that says I should have known, please recall my words "karma is a bitch" and please kindly pass your crystal ball you posses that I may finally guide my waywards stupid ass through the rest of my life without trouble.
                      Clearly I gist, domestic violence creeps in it doesn't slam a door and say "here's Jack!" it is and act capable by both men and women, slowly and creepy like and yes children are capable of this too. Look at the girl in Medicine hat Alberta, 12 years old she helped her 21 year old forbidden boyfriend to kill her whole family while they slept. She isn't even in jail, we paid for her name change, police protection and college fees, food and lodging. Think we should ask her parents and little brother, "hey, didn't you see any warning signs?" it was their kid, she was off but who could imagine such an outcome?
                      We let the village raise our children and it's the village that is rife with nuts and whispers, feminism, rights, excuses.
                      For any guy that critics me, shame on you. If any parent even knew half the shit their kids were up too, being taught they would fucking shit. Besides, this is a men's forum no? why would anyone want to further victimize anyone who lived through what I did? the next time you look at your female partner think a moment to yourself 'at any time this woman can remove me from my home by force of courts and police, at any given time she can have me turned into a social pariah and jailed, at any time until she gives birth she can kill your child for ANY reason including that she simply doesn't want to gain weight.....fuck it I've said enough.
                      So you are saying that the only way to be somewhat safe is to avoid women altogether? That's what many of us here thought, having sex with women this days is like being a pledge for a loan.
                      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

again, this is like saying that a man at any time can just turn and kill his partner at any point.

the only difference is that one is illegal.

you can find people you can trust of either sex.
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                          again, this is like saying that a man at any time can just turn and kill his partner at any point.

the only difference is that one is illegal.

you can find people you can trust of either sex.
                          No, not really, any person can at any time kill any other person, but if they do generally there is big price to pay (well unless you are a woman and you get a pussy pass) but in this system women are not only not penalized but are actually rewarded in multiple ways for ruining some man's life, you have to rely on her sense of morality, sense which is only gained trough being properly raised, that she will not do such a thing to you, but she can do it at any time, any time, and not only get away with it, there is absolutely minuscule chance she will suffer any sort of consequence even if her lie is discovered, and if she is believed, as most of them are, she stands to get a house, sometimes the children, all you own and some sympathy and fame to top it off, for many women this last reason is all they need, they don't need to hate you, they don't even have to know you, there were cases of men being accused of rape by random women on the street that they never met, all so she can get some media browny points.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                            No, not really, any person can at any time kill any other person, but if they do generally there is big price to pay (well unless you are a woman and you get a pussy pass) but in this system women are not only not penalized but are actually rewarded in multiple ways for ruining some man's life, you have to rely on her sense of morality, sense which is only gained trough being properly raised, that she will not do such a thing to you, but she can do it at any time, any time, and not only get away with it, there is absolutely minuscule chance she will suffer any sort of consequence even if her lie is discovered, and if she is believed, as most of them are, she stands to get a house, sometimes the children, all you own and some sympathy and fame to top it off, for many women this last reason is all they need, they don't need to hate you, they don't even have to know you, there were cases of men being accused of rape by random women on the street that they never met, all so she can get some media browny points.
                            but don't you see anon, that just because anyone can does not mean they will!!!!

just like not all men are rapists.. not all women are gold digging skum!
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                              but don't you see anon, that just because anyone can does not mean they will!!!!

just like not all men are rapists.. not all women are gold digging skum!
                              No, but the incentive system is totally different, all your examples are heinous crimes, now of course some people will not do it because they are not bastards, but then again there is this thing, men have hardwired impulse to protect women, women have no such impulse towards men, of course exceptions apply but in general there is very little preventing such women from harming men when it is convenient, whereas men have quite a few disincentives to harm women, if woman harms a man (namely by leveling a false ape charge against him) she gets applauded as very brave, may get some sort of compensation, if she is divorcing that man she gets all the points, everyone will be on her side. If a man decides to harm women (by raping or killing her, man can't use the system to harm her, she is insulated) he will be thrown in jail, possibly executed, everyone will be out for his blood, it is weird to observe how cruel and sadistic otherwise normal people become when one is charged with rape, they invent all kinds of atrocities they would do to that man, it's pure lynch mob mentality. So what disincentives does that woman have to not do that? Well she may be sorry for that man, and feel it's not ok to ruin his life, this seems to be directly proportional to how much she stands to loose, or gain, if she herself is in danger there is an ample chance she will throw that man to the wolves to save herself, that's just how men and women perceive each other, for both sexes see women as higher value so sacrificing a man to save a woman is not that hard to swallow for many, just look at military, mostly men sent off to die for the country and some intangible goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X