X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poe's Law.

Comment

Worthless, invisible dog shit asshole.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Do you know why no one respects you? It's because you don't deserve it. You don't deserve the basic level of respect that people offer a stranger, let alone any admiration from anyone.

Do you know why no one gives a shit about you? It's because you don't deserve anyone's care or consideration. You don't deserve the basic human decency or dignity that people extend to complete strangers.

You are, in fact, the most uselessly pathetic piece of fucking dog shit that ever crawled on this earth.

Seriously, Fuck you. Just fucking die already you irredeemable, worthless fucking shit stain. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Die, die, die die die, Just fucking die already. God damn it.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Do you know why no one respects you? It's because you don't deserve it. You don't deserve the basic level of respect that people offer a stranger, let alone any admiration from anyone.

Do you know why no one gives a shit about you? It's because you don't deserve anyone's care or consideration. You don't deserve the basic human decency or dignity that people extend to complete strangers.

You are, in fact, the most uselessly pathetic piece of fucking dog shit that ever crawled on this earth.

Seriously, Fuck you. Just fucking die already you irredeemable, worthless fucking shit stain. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Die, die, die die die, Just fucking die already. God damn it.

Hey, what's up?

M

Comment

Working...
          X