X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest blog entry - MILOgate

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...f-male-victims
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Interesting blog, though in my opinion you avoided to talk about the controversy as is.

This line:

Milo might have danced too close to that line for comfort. That's another conversation.

A very complex conversation that those on the left and those on the right who organized this cynical coordinated hit on Milo aren't remotely interested in having it at all.
    You yourself accuse them of it, but you don't "have the conversation", at least not on that blog.

The left... they don't really have much to play with this whole scandal, they did not support Milo before, and they don't support him now. So if it was up to the left, Milo would have being done long time ago. For all practical effects the left don't count on this scandal.

The right on the other hand... they did support him before, and now it seams like there is still a minority that supports him, but for all practical reasons Milo was send back home, as they say in parquis.

About the conversation... I don't think Milo is a victim, He consent and volunteer for 2 sexual relationships, anyway I think the conversation should not be focused in the topic if a teeneger can or can't consent, I would like to see the conversation going on the topic of "consent", what is consent? who can consent? why affirmative consent is such a bad idea?... After all, the weird ideas feminism have about rape are centered on their definition of "consent".

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      Interesting blog, though in my opinion you avoided to talk about the controversy as is.

This line:

You yourself accuse them of it, but you don't "have the conversation", at least not on that blog.

The left... they don't really have much to play with this whole scandal, they did not support Milo before, and they don't support him now. So if it was up to the left, Milo would have being done long time ago. For all practical effects the left don't count on this scandal.

The right on the other hand... they did support him before, and now it seams like there is still a minority that supports him, but for all practical reasons Milo was send back home, as they say in parquis.

About the conversation... I don't think Milo is a victim, He consent and volunteer for 2 sexual relationships, anyway I think the conversation should not be focused in the topic if a teeneger can or can't consent, I would like to see the conversation going on the topic of "consent", what is consent? who can consent? why affirmative consent is such a bad idea?... After all, the weird ideas feminism have about rape are centered on their definition of "consent".

Milo was much more an "Establishment" hit than either the Left or the Right.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

After all, the weird ideas feminism have about rape are centered on their definition of "consent".
        Absolutely, and why are Feminists the only ones who are allowed to redefine words and extend the language?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
          Absolutely, and why are Feminists the only ones who are allowed to redefine words and extend the language?
          A) Because they do it.
          B) Because we allow it.

M

Comment

Because they claim that this prevent the suffering of women.

They are going to fine tune the laws to the point where no women in the world will ever suffer of find any kind of displease or difficulty on their lives.

If you don't agree with this, that is because you hate women.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
              A) Because they do it.
              B) Because we allow it.

M

It's time to redefine a word-- Feminism == HATE.

Comment

The 'right' isn't one thing. There are elements of the right (libertarian, younger, anti-feminist factions) under the new right banner among whom Milo is/was very popular.

The factions among whom he isn't popular...(establishment conservatives, older, the never-trump crowd, social conservatives etc) are the ones who organized this hit against him.

And it was a hit. Using quotes from three separate subject woven together to suggest an alarming through line.

1) he spoke about the complexity of consent with regards college campuses NOT with regards to adult/child sexual contact.
                2) he spoke joked about his abuse using gallows humor
                3) he spoke about the benefits of inter-generational gay relationships specifically in reference to a relationship he had at 17 with a 29 year old man. This point was made in reference to child molestation.

About the conversation... I don't think Milo is a victim, He consent and volunteer for 2 sexual relationships
                Apparently you don't understand the concept of child molestation as it's legally defined. This is somewhat alarming.
                Last edited by Maxx; 02-27-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Because they claim that this prevent the suffering of women.

They are going to fine tune the laws to the point where no women in the world will ever suffer of find any kind of displease or difficulty on their lives.

If you don't agree with this, that is because you hate women.

I do, I absolutely do. I detest and loathe the bitches.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way-- there's nothing left they can use to shame me with.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                    The 'right' isn't one thing. There are elements of the right (libertarian, younger, anti-feminist factions) under the new right banner among whom Milo is/was very popular.
                    That is a giving, every group will have this internal diversity, not only the right.

The factions among whom he isn't popular...(establishment conservatives, older, the never-trump crowd, social conservatives etc) are the ones who organized this hit against him.

And it was a hit. Using quotes from three separate subject woven together to suggest an alarming through line.
                    Hit only works because Milo followers eat it, if Milo followers don't care, then hit fails.

The left have try really hard to stop Milo from talking... but it is now that the right have cancel his appearance that Milo is feeling the hate

1) he spoke about the complexity of consent with regards college campuses NOT with regards to adult/child sexual contact.
                    2) he spoke joked about his abuse using gallows humor
                    3) he spoke about the benefits of inter-generational gay relationships specifically in reference to a relationship he had at 17 with a 29 year old man. This point was made in reference to child molestation.
                    1) I think we should focus on the consent part of... but what do I know?
                    2) He presented himself as sexually mature at a young age.
                    3) Another tabu topic, you can say as much as you like but a 29 with a 17, still it is illegal... unless they are married, then that makes it OK.... but they were not married, so it is definitely illegal.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of child molestation as it's legally defined. This is somewhat alarming.
                    Your "alarming" reaction is the core of why Milo is in such fall of grace status right now. Here you are trying to give the guy a life saver, while you are at the same time "alarmed" at the idea that he at his 13 year of age might had sexual desires for an older man, and he engage in those activities willingly... or jokingly... if you think jokes make it more reasonable.

This is why now Milo have to write brick letters explaining that even if he does not see himself as a victim, he is by definition a victim... But honestly... if he does not think of himself as a victim... The guy is bragging in a youtube video about the men he had sex with...

But this is why this Milo scandal is so problematic, Because the implications of his own experience.

A conversation that you consider "complex"... and apparently "alarming" as well... I can only imagine your reaction if we do go in deep with the definition of "consent"... where I am suggesting that at least 80% of what is considered rape and abuse by today standards is not... because you know? "consent" truly is a social construct, and... some people is just "consent" fluid... for instance, the whole catcalling deal, it is criminalized only of the person who receives the words feel bad about it... but if the person feels good about the words, then it is OK... There is something that i find twisted on that logic.

Here another guy trying to show some support for Milo.. in this case using "alarming" arguments... he even mention the Greeks... imagine that, and latter on he talks about experiences of his own life... I still don't make my mind on this... is there a limit to transgressing the politically correctness, and so people who make a living by challenging the PC ideas still have to respect a set of this PC ideas? or maybe a faction of the Right now is embracing NAMBLA cause, just to stick it up to establishment?

Check it out:

In a closing note, if Milo wants to cope with the pain of his abuse, maybe bragging about it and making jokes on how good his performance in bed is, is not the best possible way to cope with it... he should try to do what actual victims of abuse do, to cope with it... you know? find professional help... just and idea, but what do I know?
                    Last edited by simpleman; 02-27-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I do, I absolutely do. I detest and loathe the bitches.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way-- there's nothing left they can use to shame me with.
                      Great, now we need you to run for some office so.... if people votes for you.. then we can start changing things... for example redefining words in a way that make sense.

Comment

To make it clear, I did not care for Milo before, and I don't care for him now... His ideas had nothing to do with me, and I never connected with his cause... sometimes I see a clip of him on youtube and think "that is funny" or "that is stupid" and that is as much as I care for the guy.

It is the people that supports him and are backing out their support the ones that are creating this problem for him... but then again that is his problem, not mine... it was a bad idea for him to build a base fans among the homophobes, because one way or another they were goign to take him down... it just happens that this is the excuse, but to be honest anything would have being use as an excuse... it was just a matter of time.

Comment

To make it clear, I did not care for Milo before, and I don't care for him now... His ideas had nothing to do with me, and I never connected with his cause... sometimes I see a clip of him on youtube and think "that is funny" or "that is stupid" and that is as much as I care for the guy.

It is the people that supports him and are backing out their support the ones that are creating this problem for him... but then again that is his problem, not mine... it was a bad idea for him to build a base fans among the homophobes, because one way or another they were goign to take him down... it just happens that this is the excuse, but to be honest anything would have being use as an excuse... it was just a matter of time.

Frankly, and in all seriousness, I don't think this had a thing to do with pedophilia, homophobia, or even anti-feminism. He was making some serious enemies up in the nosebleed seats with his anti-elite comments, and hitting way too close to home. It wasn't the Left that brought him down or the Right. It was the 1%.

Comment

Frankly, and in all seriousness, I don't think this had a thing to do with pedophilia, homophobia, or even anti-feminism. He was making some serious enemies up in the nosebleed seats with his anti-elite comments, and hitting way too close to home. It wasn't the Left that brought him down or the Right. It was the 1%.
                            How?

As much as the elite can manipulate, at the end it is each single person who makes the decision to support him, to oppose him os as in my case to ignore him...

How the elite did this?

Comment

That is a giving, every group will have this internal diversity, not only the right
                              Ok. I didn't say otherwise.

1) I think we should focus on the consent part of... but what do I know?
                              2) He presented himself as sexually mature at a young age.
                              3) Another tabu topic, you can say as much as you like but a 29 with a 17, still it is illegal... unless they are married, then that makes it OK.... but they were not married, so it is definitely illegal.
                              1) What do you mean?
                              2) It doesn't matter how he presents himself if he's a CHILD at the time in the eyes of the law in the place where the contact takes place.
                              3) Milo is from the UK. Where he age of consent is 16.

You are confusing three different points Milo has made with regards to three DIFFERENT things in DIFFERENT conversations.

This is partly because the videos in question used deceptive editing to conflate THREE DIFFERENT things he said in relation to three different subjects.

1) CONSENT - he was talking about how in relation to college campus rape culture (in cases concerning drunken co-eds and the like) this is a complex issue and the male part of the equation shouldn't be automatically presumed guilty until proven innocent at the point of being accused as is presently the law
                              2) His CHILDHOOD MOLESTATION - Milo has joked in his outrageous manner about how lucky he was to be molested by a priest in his 40s when he was 13. This is child sex abuse. Milo knows it was abuse. He jokes about it as a coping mechanism and acknowledged and debated the abuse in his press conference.
                              3) His relationship with an older man when he was over the (UK) age of consent himself.

Your "alarming" reaction is the core of why Milo is in such fall of grace status right now. Here you are trying to give the guy a life saver, while you are at the same time "alarmed" at the idea that he at his 13 year of age might had sexual desires for an older man, and he engage in those activities willingly... or jokingly... if you think jokes make it more reasonable.
                              I'm not alarmed by anything he's said because I've listened to it all in the proper context.

I'm alarmed by the hit job being pulled on him by those on the right.

And I'm alarmed by YOU and your apparent failure to grasp what child molestation actually is.

In a closing note, if Milo wants to cope with the pain of his abuse, maybe bragging about it and making jokes on how good his performance in bed is, is not the best possible way to cope with it... he should try to do what actual victims of abuse do, to cope with it... you know? find professional help... just and idea, but what do I know?
                              You do know that professional help is run by feminists right? Clearly you missed the entire fucking point of the blog linked in the OP.

'Professional help' doesn't work for men and boys because it's run by feminist women and feminist men and men who don't present symptoms in ways approved by the feminist doctrine are either ignored or rendered invisible or worse still charged with being guilty of some sort of other offense and treated as offenders instead of as the victims they are.

Milo is coping with his shit as best he can. Which is the only way any men or boy ever can.

There is no 'professional' help for men and boys.

We have to help ourselves.
                              Last edited by Maxx; 02-27-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X