• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi LOSERS,

latest contribution to my hate mail.

99% of all boys must be killed off.
    Hi LOSERS,

YES. I HATE THE MALE SPECIES WITH A PASSION AND I AM FUCKING PROUD OF IT. IN FACT 99.999% OF THE
    ENTIRE Y-CHROMOSOME BEARING HUMANS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. ACTUALLY, THEY ARE NOT
    TRUE HUMANS, THEY ARE JUST SOME KIND OF VILE NARCISSISTIC HUMANOIDS WHICH WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE
    HUMANITY IF LEFT UNCHECKED. ONLY VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW OF THE MALE SPECIES, LIKE 0.001% ARE TRUE
    HUMANS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

manhater.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

oh WE'RE the narcissistic people? thanks for letting us know coz my mirror just gets used to shave with but i must be mistaken, thanks for the heads up Ms Hitler, you can go back to worshiping your vagina now
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

i want hate male as funny as this how do you get it?
      "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
      Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
      and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
      high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
      than do thousands of anonymous voters."
      Vaclav Havel
      'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
        i want hate male as funny as this how do you get it?
        Got it myself.

My guess they sent it to those whose names are easily clickable, since the mods are under all the forum sections.

Well, at least it was less graphic than the one that apparently came from rottendotcom. Still think they are all quite mentally ill.

Comment

The IP address is from India.
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
            The IP address is from India.
            If that's the case, it appears that Men's Rights Groups in India are hitting some points home that the press aren't covering, and the manginas hate it.

What's the old saying; The more flak you get, the closer you are to the truth?

The man-haters from India have sent out mass messages before, and must really have gotten off on rottendotcom with all the pictures they posted.

Comment

Good stuff. Loves me some hate male.

TMOTS

Comment

IMO this stuff is far too rare, i haven't gotten any hatemail in ages, we really need to step up our game, they obviously don't hate us enough.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

99% of all boys must be killed off.
                  Hi LOSERS,

YES. I HATE THE MALE SPECIES WITH A PASSION AND I AM FUCKING PROUD OF IT. IN FACT 99.999% OF THE
                  ENTIRE Y-CHROMOSOME BEARING HUMANS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. ACTUALLY, THEY ARE NOT
                  TRUE HUMANS, THEY ARE JUST SOME KIND OF VILE NARCISSISTIC HUMANOIDS WHICH WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE
                  HUMANITY IF LEFT UNCHECKED. ONLY VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW OF THE MALE SPECIES, LIKE 0.001% ARE TRUE
                  HUMANS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

manhater.
                  Translation: Me so horny, me love you long time.

At least, that's what I hear.
                  Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  He who learns must suffer
                  And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
                  Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
                  ...And in our own despair, against our will,
                  Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                    IMO this stuff is far too rare, i haven't gotten any hatemail in ages, we really need to step up our game, they obviously don't hate us enough.
                    We need to stir up some shit. I agree.
                    Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    He who learns must suffer
                    And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
                    Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
                    ...And in our own despair, against our will,
                    Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Comment

Hah! They're so angry they don't even understand biology! Male species? Male is a sex not a species.

If you're gonna insult people at least do it right. Geez!
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

latest contribution to my hate mail.
                        Is this yet another message from Ajaya Kumar Nayak, the proud misandrist from Bhubaneswar, India? If it is, he certainly appears to have mellowed out over the years if that's all he sent to you. That previous one he sent was so disturbing on so many levels.
                        When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
                        X