Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, here's another hate mail sent to me...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, here's another hate mail sent to me...

    Anti-male Society Pledge: I solemnly swear on my own Conscience, the most sacred being known, that I hate 99% males, for the simple and disgusting fact that they are born criminals. I promise to commit as much misandry as possible, subtle or direct, to remind criminals of their place beneath Women, uplift their Female spirit, and show solidarity to my Sisters around the world.
    I also understand that females, in general, should enjoy life and sex as much as possible, unlike males. The males should be made to pay very dearly for their own miseries, sometimes with their own lives. Anybody opposing this view should be immediately culled off like bird flu chickens including ALL their MALE family members. Not only that, males should be made pay off at least 90% of their properties as compensation to The Great MATRIARCH government if they father a male child. Conversely, if a female child is born, his wife will receive cash benefits from the Government.
    Anyone else get hit with something like this?

    They're definitely getting angry about something, neh? Is it because men decided not to feed the beast that you suck off for cash? The only thing you do with this is make men walk away from you and your nanny state. Enjoy drowning in your own bile.

  • #2
    haha no, but i hope you replied with loving words.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL. sounds like a cubby-house charter
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

      And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

      "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

      "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
        Anyone else get hit with something like this?

        They're definitely getting angry about something, neh? Is it because men decided not to feed the beast that you suck off for cash? The only thing you do with this is make men walk away from you and your nanny state. Enjoy drowning in your own bile.

        Hey, how come I didn't get one of those !?!?!

        You guys get all the love.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

        Comment


        • #5
          just reply - "Are you a fat woman by chance?"
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
            haha no, but i hope you replied with loving words.
            Why keep it between me and the sender? Keeping it out in the public is a way to expose who actually hates. Besides, why deny the community a chance to add-on to the humiliating the sender?

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow, this is such an obvious troll.
              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm special too:

                Anti-male Society Pledge: I solemnly swear on my own Conscience, the most sacred being known, that I hate 99% males, for the simple and disgusting fact that they are born criminals. I promise to commit as much misandry as possible, subtle or direct, to remind criminals of their place beneath Women, uplift their Female spirit, and show solidarity to my Sisters around the world.
                I also understand that females, in general, should enjoy life and sex as much as possible, unlike males. The males should be made to pay very dearly for their own miseries, sometimes with their own lives. Anybody opposing this view should be immediately culled off like bird flu chickens including ALL their MALE family members. Not only that, males should be made pay off at least 90% of their properties as compensation to The Great MATRIARCH government if they father a male child. Conversely, if a female child is born, his wife will receive cash benefits from the Government.
                Same Troll:

                FUCK A DEAD GAY PUPPY AND DIE FROM RABIES.
                ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

                It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                AVFM Mission Statement
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                  Why keep it between me and the sender? Keeping it out in the public is a way to expose who actually hates. Besides, why deny the community a chance to add-on to the humiliating the sender?
                  what? who said to keep it between you and her? what? im so confused as to your reply.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As soon as I got the email.. buh-bye. So responding may be difficult.

                    TMOTS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                      I'm special too:



                      Same Troll:
                      FUCK A DEAD GAY PUPPY AND DIE FROM RABIES.


                      It sounds like s/he is speaking from experience. I wouldn't have known to have done it in that order myself.
                      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                      It's time to call it out for what it is.
                      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                      The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        FUCK A DEAD GAY PUPPY AND DIE FROM RABIES.


                        It sounds like s/he is speaking from experience. I wouldn't have known to have done it in that order myself.
                        I'm going to top that by sodomizing a dead transgender baby dolphin.
                        “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                        ― Pythagoras

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Their hate will eat them from the inside out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Karlo View Post
                            Their hate will eat them from the inside out.

                            Could we perhaps give them some salt to help get them started sooner?
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.
                            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                              what? who said to keep it between you and her? what? im so confused as to your reply.
                              The person registered here. Ergo, the person reads the forums, and started sending PMs.

                              A reply to that PM by me privately only feeds the person's ego, and encourages them to get more hostile. Getting out in the forum, however, puts the hate out here for all to see and mock. The person now gets to see their hate taken apart by the forum population, rather than one person.

                              Shaming? Damned straight.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X