Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young and Non White

Hello members of this forum,

I consider myself an MRA, but I am just a 10th grader. There is one point I'd like to address considering this movement:

1. What should be done about the Feminazis scapegoating only "Cis Gender, Heterosexual, White males?": I'm Half Black, Half Hispanic; aside from the latter's Iberian stock, I'm hardly "white". While I'm sure this is for the sake of convenience but aren't there any other non whites in this movement? Doing some research, Its safe to say the main group in this movement are Young White males. The reason I'm in this movement is because I'm tired of females calling rape on everything, manipulating "men" [Lately, there's been an influx of "guys" wearing 'Im her's' sweaters, Guys tying shoes for any girl that asks and girls being carried to class...but I digress.]. The Black community needs strong, masculine figures like Malcolm X and Frederick Douglass; hopefully the MRA movement can reinstate the role models Blacks need.

The strawMRA is a 'cis-gendered white male' The culture of shame that we live in tells us that Cis-gendered is homophobic and hateful, White is racist and hateful, and male is misogynistic and hateful. What should be done? We need more Sparky Fister's out there, and more importantly Tommy Sotomayor's. Dark skinned men throwing their spin on things. Even if it's a comedic response when the white card is played, it helps to further debunk another piece of the narrative against men. I've seen some dissenting opinions as far as the Black community and MHRM goes. Most of the negatives revolve around the basic thought train that 'they only care about us because it helps them' and 'they will use us till there is no more use for us then discard us'. I won't dispute that or accept it, but the way that I look at it is I'm gonna be pulling this cart one way or the other, and your weight won't make any difference to me, so jump on if you want to.

Oh and while I find Frederick Douglas to be a great role model, Malcolm X's teachings did as much to hurt the black community as they did to help. But I can agree, all men need a few prominent male role models.

Comment

First let me say I love your handle, Corsair.

Wait.. wtf. Carrying girls to class? Tying shoes I understand. Children necessarily need to have this done for them.
      _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

I'm quote unquote non-white but I'm also not really an MHRA. I guess I'm anti-feminist if we use the definition of what feminism is in practice instead of what what feminism is in the dictionary and I kind of sort of regard male homosapiens as human beings, but let's not get crazy here.

To the point, there are non-white MHRAs though I also suspect that they are not in the majority.

What we have to understand here is why they say "white cis male" instead of just "male". It's classic divide and conquer. They try to create the illusion that their attack is only on the white straight male so that they can try to co-opt momentum from classes which would otherwise not support them and to remove support from the class they are attacking directly.

Because let's get real. Things are the way they are for men because the majority of men bend over backwards to make it that way at the behest of women. Feminists don't do actual work.

Black men and gay men -and- white men and straight men would all benefit from realizing that they are men first and then whatever else second.

My dad being ethnic didn't stop the State from destroying him and my family. Being non-white or gay won't save you either.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Malcolm X knew stuff, and obviously must have read Tocqueville's Democracy in America. He advocated for black separatism because he felt that white society was organized in such a way so there was no way it would stop exploiting and oppressing blacks -- though I don't think any solution he advocated for would have necessarily worked. When there was segregation, blacks had their own business communities -- but there were problems. In fact, the problems were similar to issues Jews have faced over the centuries -- and Jews have always had their own segregated business communities too. For some reason, that sort of ghettoization leads to certain kinds of problems. But, whenever those ghettos are integrated, the majority always integrates the minority at the bottom and at a position of extreme disadvantage -- all the better to use them for cheap labor, you know. It happened when Europeans invaded mesoamerica -- the mayans were integrated and put at the very bottom of society. However, interbreeding meant that was only a temporary phenomenon.

However, the civil rights movement was followed by total destruction of black business communities followed by incarceration of blacks in prisons and public housing projects -- along with some amount of affirmative action. Problem is, affirmative action amounts to colleges giving blacks some amount of preferences -- but this is only after how many years of substandard education for most of them? Which public schools are loath to fix? The few advantages of affirmative action are grossly outweighed by tons and tons of other underminings.

As for MRA's being mainly white males -- I can only point out one thing. First of all, black men bear the worst brunt of feminism, hispanic men the next worst, and blue collar white men the next worst. While, in comparison, middle class and upper middle class white collar males, even if they are treated to some disadvantages by feminism, still enjoy an enormous comparative advantage compared to all of the disadvantaged males. And that is one thing I should point out. One wonders why feminism could get such a foothold in culture while being so anti male -- why wouldn't upper middle class males protest? The truth is, the burdens of feminism are rather small to them -- but the significant undermining feminism does towards males in classes lower than them gives them a COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE which I think translates into perks that outweigh what minor annoyances feminism might cause them. They like how much it pushes other men down, even if it does not lift them up.

But, there is one difference in today's society compared to anytime in the past -- and that is, we have the internet. And anyone can go on it. According to Tocqueville, one of the ways in which white society really oppressed blacks -- and it's a big reason why he felt they would continue to do so -- was by keeping them in ignorance so they wouldn't know how to improve their situation. That is really no longer the case.

There is no substitute for taking the time to try to figure out things for yourself - and be open minded and not refusing to consider possibilities just because they are politically incorrect or others have decreed you are not allowed to think that way. In any case, black people don't need whites to help them. They need whites to get out of their way and stop undermining them in all sorts of passive aggressive and sneaky ways.
          Last edited by dmschlom; 05-07-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Sorry you must be 18YO to participate on this forum. GOM
            ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
            virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
            AVFM Mission Statement
            sigpic

Comment

malcolm X at the end, after his trip overseas became a good man, before that he was misled very much.

i'm technically a redskin but i bet people think i'm white.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Corsair,
                First, welcome! Lots to learn here.
                Second, there is a flaw in your thinking. A very basic premise you are accepting, which will direct you in the wrong direction from the first.
                Corsair, being a minority does not mean anything. That is simply the lefts method of dividing you from others using racist, divisive rationale. Dump it.
                Just because something has a notable majority, does not make it more nor less, anything. Forget that thinking. Forget the whole, "Its a white thing, so its racist" That's pure leftist poison, and pure, drooling racism. You have a mind and conscience. Use them. Never accept cultural thinking without examining it. All too often, it is simply propaganda to benefit one group over another. Don't be its victim.
                You are old enough now, to figure this stuff out. To examine what you see and hear. Think on it, and stand strong.

Comment

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
                  Malcolm X knew stuff, and obviously must have read Tocqueville's Democracy in America. He advocated for black separatism because he felt that white society was organized in such a way so there was no way it would stop exploiting and oppressing blacks -- though I don't think any solution he advocated for would have necessarily worked. When there was segregation, blacks had their own business communities -- but there were problems. In fact, the problems were similar to issues Jews have faced over the centuries -- and Jews have always had their own segregated business communities too. For some reason, that sort of ghettoization leads to certain kinds of problems. But, whenever those ghettos are integrated, the majority always integrates the minority at the bottom and at a position of extreme disadvantage -- all the better to use them for cheap labor, you know. It happened when Europeans invaded mesoamerica -- the mayans were integrated and put at the very bottom of society. However, interbreeding meant that was only a temporary phenomenon.

However, the civil rights movement was followed by total destruction of black business communities followed by incarceration of blacks in prisons and public housing projects -- along with some amount of affirmative action. Problem is, affirmative action amounts to colleges giving blacks some amount of preferences -- but this is only after how many years of substandard education for most of them? Which public schools are loath to fix? The few advantages of affirmative action are grossly outweighed by tons and tons of other underminings.

As for MRA's being mainly white males -- I can only point out one thing. First of all, black men bear the worst brunt of feminism, hispanic men the next worst, and blue collar white men the next worst. While, in comparison, middle class and upper middle class white collar males, even if they are treated to some disadvantages by feminism, still enjoy an enormous comparative advantage compared to all of the disadvantaged males. And that is one thing I should point out. One wonders why feminism could get such a foothold in culture while being so anti male -- why wouldn't upper middle class males protest? The truth is, the burdens of feminism are rather small to them -- but the significant undermining feminism does towards males in classes lower than them gives them a COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE which I think translates into perks that outweigh what minor annoyances feminism might cause them. They like how much it pushes other men down, even if it does not lift them up.

But, there is one difference in today's society compared to anytime in the past -- and that is, we have the internet. And anyone can go on it. According to Tocqueville, one of the ways in which white society really oppressed blacks -- and it's a big reason why he felt they would continue to do so -- was by keeping them in ignorance so they wouldn't know how to improve their situation. That is really no longer the case.

There is no substitute for taking the time to try to figure out things for yourself - and be open minded and not refusing to consider possibilities just because they are politically incorrect or others have decreed you are not allowed to think that way. In any case, black people don't need whites to help them. They need whites to get out of their way and stop undermining them in all sorts of passive aggressive and sneaky ways.
                  ^^ this

10 chars

Comment

Malcolm X knew stuff, and obviously must have read Tocqueville's Democracy in America. He advocated for black separatism because he felt that white society was organized in such a way so there was no way it would stop exploiting and oppressing blacks.
                    Malcom X by the end of his life realized that him doing this was wrong however, he wanted to bring white people along.

i think this difference has existed for many years, far longer than the internet, i have a friend who was a black man during the Vietnam war, he comes from the ghetto of California and he lifted himself out of it by using the army to get his schooling paid for, he ended up in the music industry, he worked on many a cool record in the day and Lenny Kravits would have no career if not for him.

so... this man who is one of the best most wise men i count as my friends is greatly ashamed of his people because they had tickets out of their raw deal. they could easily come out of it, but chose to stay with what they knew because it was easier.

anyways.. just saying that they could educate themselves prior to the internet because some obviously did.

otherwise from the above two points i think your post was spot on!
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X