Oh how i looked forward to joining thos group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh how i looked forward to joining thos group

I am a visionary. A strong man. Yet so very weak! All my defensible rights have been usurped and given to a crazy woman.

Here in Alberta us men have been fully emasculated and are viewed by defacto courts as nuisance at best and dead beats at worst.

It is all alleged that I am a very abusive man.That I have nothing to offer my kids and I am a looser. I am white 6'-3" good looking and smart.

So I have 30,000 + resumes out on the job market and have been homeless for 560 days as she barricaded me out! And yes I have slept under bridges. Have not seen myThree kids in 7 months. Two months ago I changed gears and joined a heavy labour core and am dragging my bloody battle scarred body out of the shit hole.

I bought an old truck cash and got a camper in preparation for the soon too come shit storm. I plan to defend my kids Rights. And hope to one day see them again.

Your fellowman in Edmonton Alberta or there a bouts at your service.

Alric

Hey Alric, welcome to AVFM. Sorry to hear about all you have been through.
    The issues you mentioned are some of the most pressing ones facing men today.
    If you need help and advice I am sure people will be willing to try and help you.
    How long until you have to go to court to try and get your kids back?
    "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."
    Realsexism.com - Real Sexism is against Men

Comment

Meow, welcome.
      The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Alric View Post
        I am a visionary. A strong man. Yet so very weak! All my defensible rights have been usurped and given to a crazy woman.
        Welcome to the forum Alric, sorry to hear about your troubles though.

However, I would like to ask you a question and with all due respect. Assuming that you married this 'crazy woman', did it not occur to you beforehand that she would be legally capable of the kind of destruction that you've described?

I've been trying to figure out why guys are still getting married in this day and age while knowing that doing so gives the woman complete control of their entire life with the option of completely destroying that life. You must have known that your current situation was a possibility. How were you able to reconcile such a huge liability with the decision to marry or otherwise form a relationship and have children with this woman?

I'm not trying to assign blame or fault, I'm just trying to figure out a man's motivation for getting legally involved with women when they have so much to lose...
        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
          However, I would like to ask you a question and with all due respect. Assuming that you married this 'crazy woman', did it not occur to you beforehand that she would be legally capable of the kind of destruction that you've described?.
          A very good question and thanks! I was aware of the supreme power of the courts when I put a ring on her finger. However I took the following precautions to prevent the pillage of my family.

She was
          1. Orthodox christian. Very devote
          2. Her parents were married for 30 years.
          3. Her faith does not make provision for divorce.
          4. They have an understanding that men and women are not the same thus not equal.
          5. The man is the head of the house.

I made sure all of these elements were in place. I thought there must be at least one society of women in Canada that will understand true partnership.

Very early in our relationship she started to demonstrate selfishness in the extreme. EI. When making sandwiches she would only make herself one. Even though both her kids and her man would have appreciated it. Same with coffee.

Her philosophy was that if it is not fun then she did not have to do it! Things like carrying diapers to the garbage or mopping her jam off the floor. This created endless stress as I simply did not have time to follow her around and clean cause I worked.

I the end I hired a nanny because of her inability to look after the house and kids and sent her to work. When I lost my job she spit in my face! She laughs every time I mention that life has been rough and I have been sleeping under bridges.

So in answer to your question, I thought that I was immune. I thought that there would be at least one woman uneffected by feminism and divorce culture. I was wrong!

Comment

Divorce culture! Hah. I hadn't heard that one yet. But it's certainly more accurate than rape culture.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

So in answer to your question, I thought that I was immune. I thought that there would be at least one woman uneffected by feminism and divorce culture. I was wrong!
              Thank you Alric for that post. It was most informative. Perhaps it could serve as an eye-opener and a heads-up for men who are currently considering marriage. Can we maybe assume then that any clues such as good behaviour, positive attitude and strong religious beliefs before marriage are meaningless and guarantee absolutely nothing?

Your story seems to be just another example of how men allows themselves to be duped. I've seen this before. Best of luck in the future. I hope your current situation improves for you soon...
              Last edited by Autolite; 07-06-2014, 03:39 PM.
              "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
                ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                AVFM Mission Statement
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, marriage now in my mind a bad business deal. Who in their understanding would sign a contract giving up 79 percent of their wealth with a 15 percent chance of winning and by winning I mean keeping their money and wealth for the next generation? Its a bad deal for the grandkids even.

I think the proper way to maintain the needed control to benefit the grand kids is to transfer all ownership to a trust for the benefit of the kids with succession rules to pass wealth from generation to generation.

"Own nothing, control everything." -J.D. Rockefeller.

Comment

Alric, I am gathering some data on how suicidal marriage is and I would love to know where I can see the stats for the figures you presented.
                    EG: Loosing 79% of your wealth and a 15% chance of keeping your money for the next generation.
                    It would be really helpful.
                    "Claiming a movement called 'Feminism' is about sexual equality is like claiming a movement called 'Aryanism' is about racial equality."
                    Realsexism.com - Real Sexism is against Men

Comment

Thanks, marriage now in my mind a bad business deal. Who in their understanding would sign a contract giving up 79 percent of their wealth with a 15 percent chance of winning and by winning I mean keeping their money and wealth for the next generation?
                      Twenty-five years ago I said: "If marriage was a financial investment, there isn't a broker in the world who would tell you to take a risk like that". You stand to lose everything yet the best possible outcome is only breaking even.

At that time, I thought I was the only one who felt like that. I'd never thought I'd see the day when that opinion would be shared by so many others...
                      Last edited by Autolite; 07-09-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X