hello from Christchurch New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Christchurch New Zealand

Hi my name is Wayne. I'm married with one child, a boy, Have an interest gender politics after a very close friend of mine was raped (really raped, drugged etc) and the feminist help agency she when to for help through her under a bus after she wouldn't go to the police. She beg them for help and they wouldn't until she talked to the police. 2 Weeks later I spent most of a night with her in a hospital after a local doctor sent her there after he feared that she would of killed herself. (which she confessed later that she would of if she hadn't gotten any help that night). It pissed me off, they didn't want to help, they only wanted to get the guy who did it. They made it worse, almost destroyed her. So i dug deeper, end up looking into how men and boys could and are suffering and finally after much reading and surfing (and after much shock at what is tucked under the rug and ignored) I found you guys and thought it was time to have a say. So hi all, look forward to having a say, even thou sometimes what i say isn't that easy to follow haha.

Hope your friend is doing better, woman or man rape is no laughing matter.

Welcome to the forums
    Feminism: Making men perpetual trouble makers and making women perpetual victims - it hurts everyone.
    Feminism isn't about a "sisterhood", it's about victimhood.

Comment

thanks, she is moving on, she is a survivor and will get through it and won't let it hold her back. She refuses to be labeled as a victim, still it will be a long road.

Comment

This is what women don't see! If they just stopped complaining they'll know we mean to care for them. It is disheartening to see a handful of these women misleading others and the society as a whole.

Comment

Can't really disagree with them directing her to go to the police, though as always the motive was probably malicious.

Comment

it was more blackmail than direction. "you go to the police and afterwards I know a great shrink". A month later she moves away and gets her own.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Meow, welcome.
                The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Working...
                X