Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing The Male Factor from India on this forum

Dear All,

Even though I am well known MRA from India but I hardly get chance to promote my blog online on MRA platforms. Today I thought of introducing my blog http://themalefactor.com/ here to the audience. This blog caters to everything that belongs to men or issue of men.

Please visit my blog and share your valuable comments

Regards,
    Partha

Welcome to the AVFM forums Partha, it seems like there are a lot of active MRAs in India and you fellows are doing a stellar job out there.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

good website that, did you see that chinese man who had to beg shirtless in the streets for his wife's forgiveness for not giving her all his paycheck? euch made me shiver seeing that guy
      "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
      Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
      and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
      high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
      than do thousands of anonymous voters."
      Vaclav Havel
      'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to the forums
        ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
        virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
        AVFM Mission Statement
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X