• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intro

Few things to know about me:

1. Only son of a feminist mother.

2. Entrepreneur spirit.

3. Always like to learn new things.

4. I consider myself a MGTOW but I don't like the online MGTOW community, however most of my friends are singles, bachelors and the like.

Any questions, let me know.

Welcome.

What specifically is it that you don't like about the MGTOW on-line community???
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Welcome to the AVFM forums simpleman.

Will my lemon meringue pie turn out better if I use condensed milk or evaporated milk?
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

Ty for the welcoming. About the questions:

Autolite: The MGTOW forums are kinda... embarrassing on their enrolling process. They will treat you like a kid they don't respect to accept you in a community of men that respect themselves? that I find pretty incoherent. I did try to join one of the forums, with this same nickname I am using here (if you have an account on mgtowhq.com you will find the interaction). They have "standards" for their intro message, I feel like a kid doing homework writing down that intro. Finally I discover I was rejected because some admin asked a question and I didn't answer right away, never mind I have a job and responsibilities in life, god forbids I can't answer silly questions in a timely manner. So my conclusion is that this enrolling process actually filters out real men while childish minds with not self respect or any sense of real manhood will put up with that BS process. Besides this, I have a couple more points of disagreement with the MGTOW community but they are not really as hard as this.

Malcom: I have not idea, but I would suggest you to make them both ways and that way you find out the one you like better.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
          I have not idea, but I would suggest you to make them both ways and that way you find out the one you like better.
          Welcome...I like your philosophy on life

....pie ... life...whatever
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Welcome to the forums
            ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
            virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
            AVFM Mission Statement
            sigpic

Comment

@simpleman

There doesn't seem to be any solid definition of what qualifies anyone to claim to be MGTOW anyway. I wouldn't worry about any 'rules' or 'standards' so much. I just see forums like this as a way to exchange stories based on our observations and experiences. It all serves as a warning to unmarried guys or guys otherwise inexperienced WRT relationships. That's what I figure is most important...

(@malcolm: Maybe you should start another thread somewhere else. I've been losing sleep trying to figure out how to make the perfect cherry cheese cake.)
              Last edited by Autolite; 01-05-2016, 11:34 AM.
              "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Working...
              X