Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michaelclyde
    replied
    seen a lot of fav sites go down in the last 10 years! Happy I rediscovered this one . . .

Leave a comment:

• BigR
    replied
    Originally posted by jcr View Post
    Hi BigR. I was on Nice Guys' site for 15 years and was a regular poster, so it was a real shock when the forum shut down. We just got a few days warning and then...gone. I've been a member here since Sept. 2013 too, strangely enough, and have posted quite a bit, mostly in the Entertainment section, and have found the posters fair, friendly and intelligent. Good to see you here. I wonder how many other ex-members of Nice Guys site are here now?
    Hi jcr wow it,s great to see you,re here! This is Randy. There are a bunch of us here. Stay in touch. I will be posting here from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• jcr
    replied
    Hi BigR. I was on Nice Guys' site for 15 years and was a regular poster, so it was a real shock when the forum shut down. We just got a few days warning and then...gone. I've been a member here since Sept. 2013 too, strangely enough, and have posted quite a bit, mostly in the Entertainment section, and have found the posters fair, friendly and intelligent. Good to see you here. I wonder how many other ex-members of Nice Guys site are here now?
    Last edited by jcr; 11-23-2019, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigR
    replied
    Thankyou Grumpy Old Man. This is by far one of the best sites for men on the net. Sorry to see the across the board slowdown.
    Last edited by BigR; 11-11-2019, 04:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy Old Man
    replied
    Welcome back BigR. We've been slow also, seems it's in the water.

Leave a comment:

• BigR
    started a topic Re Introduction

Re Introduction

Hi Everyone, I have been here since '13 but have not posted much nor have I been lurking. I have spent my time since 06' on Nice Guys AW suck forum.
    Nice Guys Forum shut down just 4 days ago. We had a great run, were well funded but we lost our technical support and we were unable to pick it up and transfer. Nice Guy just shut it down due to his own lack of interest and many of the other mgtow sites are having the same fate. I spent the last 2 years as a moderator. Its great to be here and I just want to say hi and I hope to post more often. The Nice Guy website is still up due to the ongoing book sales it has but the forum is probably gone for good. Greetings to all and I look forward to being here.
Working...
X