No announcement yet.

Women without compromises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see a breakdown in Male to Female, but I didn't look close either. I'd bet that much fewer young men are having sex, but the same numbers of females are still banging away. Society is becoming more feral. We are trending back to the days were only 20% of males get to breed. Reversion to the mean can be a bitch if your name isn't Chad Thundercock.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

I have been in a situation that feels close to this. I married someone that told me she loved me and after we started trying to have kids pulled away severely. If you are experiencing what you are describing then you are receiving emotional abuse. You can do this alone, but having and ally would be good. I suggest taking time away from the situation and digest what you have read here. Use your intellect to think about her behavior while not in her presence. You will likely see more and start to unwind the web, IMHO.

Comment

im with pbisque
        leave

although watch for common-law laws..... i would wager you're hooked.
        check all laws before splitting up so you know what you're getting into. then if you have to.. find loopholes.
        but time to go for sure.she sounds like a cunt.

that said. do you live with her? who owns the house? what do you do for work? if you rent..whos the lease under?
        how long have you lived together? when is the lease up?
        Last edited by TheNarrator; 01-09-2018, 01:16 AM.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Ive noticed something very odd with my partner, she is moody and depressive for months on an end, then with the odd blip of being happy when she's down again I will ask her why she's in a mood she then blames me for being in a mood saying 'I bring her down as im negative' but im only 'negative' and 'down' because she's been moody and depressive for months at an end, not interested in anything I have to say or do or anything.. I cant win if I try and interact with me she says go away so I go away and she blames her moods then on me going away lol its warped! is this typical women behaviour to twist everything and project the blame onto you ?

on narrators comment -

yes i live with her, i own the house, i dont work anymore i have aspergers, i pay the bills and mortgage, lived together now 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by worriedguy View Post
            yes i live with her, i own the house, i dont work anymore i have aspergers, i pay the bills and mortgage, lived together now 5 years
            you're fucked.

did you own the house before you met her?

kick her out asap.
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

no i didnt own the house though but i lived here, the house is in my name i pay the mortgage

Comment

Originally posted by worriedguy View Post
                no i didnt own the house though but i lived here, the house is in my name i pay the mortgage
                that means very little dude.

shes female and been living with you 5 years

read-up on common-law laws in your area...

find out ..read.. and then kick her out asap.

Comment

yes ive read that before... here is a good link - https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...arried-couples

does that mean she can force me to sell the house i live in if we split? only gets the money if i sell the house?

Comment

also it states - You might still be able to prove your right to the home if you can show that you have ‘beneficial interest’. This usually means you’ve contributed to the home in ways other than directly paying the mortgage - for example by paying bills or council tax (she hasnt paid any bills or council tax i have reciets for all bills I have paid)

In court, you’ll need to show a judge how you’ve contributed towards paying for the home - this can be difficult, so contact your nearest Citizens Advice before you start. An adviser can help you through the process.

Comment

As a disabled person, you might be able to go the route of her taking advantage of your disability. It is worth a shot. You're probably screwed if the battle is male vs female, but abled vs disabled might give you a leg up.
                      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

yes what pbisque said! good luck dude but do it fast.

Comment

Working...
                        X