Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women fucking organizing their purses in the check out line!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women fucking organizing their purses in the check out line!!

This happens so often I've come to expect it, and it just happened again. I'm sure it's happened to you, too. You're standing in a long, slow checkout line at the store and the woman at the front of the line pays with cash. At the end of the transaction, still in front of the long line of people still waiting to check out, the woman is handed her change and then stands there, organizing her purse. First the bills go into her wallet, the change in her coin purse, the receipt in another pocket of her wallet, then the wallet in her purse, zip up the purse, sling it over her shoulder, and then finally she gets the fuck out of the way after blatantly wasting EVERYONE's time waiting for her to finish. This shows either a complete lack of self awareness or total self absorption to not consider the other people in line. Either way, it's annoying as fuck!!

Whew! I feel better.
    **BTW, This is a different user than "NO MA'AM" (without the underscore/exclamation point). Just an fyi. Didn't realize there was another active user with this name when I signed up, be he's graciously mentioned it's no big deal . . . just didn't want to confuse everyone! Glad to be here!**

This shows either a complete lack of self awareness or total self absorption to not consider the other people in line. Either way, it's annoying as fuck!!
    It's all three, and this behavior is just the checkout line variant female unaware, self absorbed, rudeness while grocery shopping. There is also stopping your cart in the middle of the isle, blocking others from passing by, or stopping the cart on one side and then standing in the other lane while they ponder the difficult choices of product selection, or stopping two carts pointed in different directions for a 5 minute blab with some other woman. The best one I have seen lately was a woman who stopped in the only exit door in that part of the store to read and answer a text.

And, while I have seen a few men do these things, it is 98% women in my experience.

But the Gold Medal goes to...

I could not make this up if I tried. There was an open parking space that had a grocery cart in it. I saw a woman in a mini-van attempt to push it out of the way with her van rather than get out and move it. She soon pushed it into the car in the next slot, and kept pushing it, scraping the paint of said other car, until it hung up on the side mirror and she could not successfully push it out of the way. She then backed out and went looking for another spot to park. I witnessed this while waiting for her to finish parking so I could continue to the exit.
    Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch View Post

I could not make this up if I tried. There was an open parking space that had a grocery cart in it. I saw a woman in a mini-van attempt to push it out of the way with her van rather than get out and move it. She soon pushed it into the car in the next slot, and kept pushing it, scraping the paint of said other car, until it hung up on the side mirror and she could not successfully push it out of the way. She then backed out and went looking for another spot to park. I witnessed this while waiting for her to finish parking so I could continue to the exit.
      That's unbelievable. Too bad you didn't capture a cell phone video, you could have helped out the owner of the damaged car and created a viral video at the same time! I feel her bad driving karma will catch up with her one day, but hopefully nobody <else> is hurt in the process.

I agree with all of your other observations regarding grocery shopping. I remind myself to "stay zen" every time I have to go grocery shopping during the day (I usually wait until 9pm to avoid all of this).
      **BTW, This is a different user than "NO MA'AM" (without the underscore/exclamation point). Just an fyi. Didn't realize there was another active user with this name when I signed up, be he's graciously mentioned it's no big deal . . . just didn't want to confuse everyone! Glad to be here!**

Comment

I believe I'd have gone inside and had them page the owner of the damaged vehicle and then point out who was responsible for them.....Imagine coming out of the store and finding your car all damaged like that. Bitch needs to be held responsible.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Too bad you didn't capture a cell phone video,
          I wished I would have about 2 minutes later. At the moment, I was too shocked by what I saw to think straight. I had an iPhone in my pocket, and it makes very good videos.

I believe I'd have gone inside and had them page the owner of the damaged vehicle and then point out who was responsible for them.
          I likely should have done that too, but I avoid confrontations as a matter of course. I often feel like Jane Goodall observing an alien species, and don't interfere because people are hopeless. Upon encountering massive stupidity or rudeness, I shrug my shoulders, I don't expect much of people.
          Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

I likely should have done that too, but I avoid confrontations as a matter of course. I often feel like Jane Goodall observing an alien species, and don't interfere because people are hopeless. Upon encountering massive stupidity or rudeness, I shrug my shoulders, I don't expect much of people.
            Yeah . . . I tend to do the same thing. Reminds me of a <gender neutral> George Carlin quote:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Comment

Working...
            X