This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having another member on 'Block'

Hypothetical - I have decided to put you on 'Block'. That means I can't see your posts, you can't send me PM's. You can, however, give me rep (positive and otherwise), though I can't see the comment. Let's look at negative reps. Given how many negative reps you give out (I've given one in the 18 months I've been here), how often would you do this to a poster you KNOW cannot see your posts?

Same as me. You wouldn't give a flying fuck!! Zero fucks given!! Knowing this, what incentive do you have to rep him?

As some of you probably know, I have the poster currently known as 'The Narrator' on block - for the simple reason that I find him a post-whore, and drama-que-ki....well, I'm not sure of what gender "he" really is, most likely male, but I can say, that poster's appetite for drama and emotional stimuli is as great as any woman's. This poster is ABUNDANTLY aware of the permanent nature of the 'Block' status. In the time since his/her block started (which was a month or so before s/he changed to the current username) I've received FOUR reps from him/her, I have no idea what comment was. But they keep coming, like a spurned lover, angry she can't get anything back from her ex-boyfriend, so she tries to slash his tyres, and just ends up screaming in the street when her blunt blade fails to even dent the rubber.

Today, the 4th rep arrived. And here's what I find intriguing; what would possess you to be so obsessed by a poster online, you need to make an attempt every couple of months to poke him into talking with you? Your skin needs to be pretty thin to be that bothered; what would make you that sensitive??

I gave the question a few minutes thought; the only answer that came up, is a lack of anything else going on in that person's life. Last I checked (before the Block) that poster was averaging more than 10 posts/day. In my 15 or so years using internet fora, looking back at others who's posting profile was similar (Very high post count and very shallow post quality) I've determined that the closer one comes to posting 10x for prolonged periods, the closer one is to insanity. For you to make that number of posts per day, you need either to be:

1) A Student;

2) A Housewife;

3) Unemployed.

Before I discovered the beauty of 'Block', I had asked those people on other fora, what else was going on in their lives. Guess what? ALL of them fell into one (or more) of those 3 camps. We know MOST students/unemployed don't spend 16 hours a day posting, but as I just said, the serial posters were ONLY found in those groups. From what I remember of The Narrator's writing style, it was teenaged and, apart from the drama-craving, very unfeminine. Which rules out a housewife.

Here's my question; what separates the conscientious job-hunter, the hard-working student, from the unemployed/student serial poster who slipped through the cracks?
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
    Hypothetical - I have decided to put you on 'Block'. That means I can't see your posts, you can't send me PM's. You can, however, give me rep (positive and otherwise), though I can't see the comment. Let's look at negative reps. Given how many negative reps you give out (I've given one in the 18 months I've been here), how often would you do this to a poster you KNOW cannot see your posts?

Same as me. You wouldn't give a flying fuck!! Zero fucks given!! Knowing this, what incentive do you have to rep him?

As some of you probably know, I have the poster currently known as 'The Narrator' on block - for the simple reason that I find him a post-whore, and drama-que-ki....well, I'm not sure of what gender "he" really is, most likely male, but I can say, that poster's appetite for drama and emotional stimuli is as great as any woman's. This poster is ABUNDANTLY aware of the permanent nature of the 'Block' status. In the time since his/her block started (which was a month or so before s/he changed to the current username) I've received FOUR reps from him/her, I have no idea what comment was. But they keep coming, like a spurned lover, angry she can't get anything back from her ex-boyfriend, so she tries to slash his tyres, and just ends up screaming in the street when her blunt blade fails to even dent the rubber.

Today, the 4th rep arrived. And here's what I find intriguing; what would possess you to be so obsessed by a poster online, you need to make an attempt every couple of months to poke him into talking with you? Your skin needs to be pretty thin to be that bothered; what would make you that sensitive??

I gave the question a few minutes thought; the only answer that came up, is a lack of anything else going on in that person's life. Last I checked (before the Block) that poster was averaging more than 10 posts/day. In my 15 or so years using internet fora, looking back at others who's posting profile was similar (Very high post count and very shallow post quality) I've determined that the closer one comes to posting 10x for prolonged periods, the closer one is to insanity. For you to make that number of posts per day, you need either to be:

1) A Student;

2) A Housewife;

3) Unemployed.

Before I discovered the beauty of 'Block', I had asked those people on other fora, what else was going on in their lives. Guess what? ALL of them fell into one (or more) of those 3 camps. We know MOST students/unemployed don't spend 16 hours a day posting, but as I just said, the serial posters were ONLY found in those groups. From what I remember of The Narrator's writing style, it was teenaged and, apart from the drama-craving, very unfeminine. Which rules out a housewife.

Here's my question; what separates the conscientious job-hunter, the hard-working student, from the unemployed/student serial poster who slipped through the cracks?
    I have to ask, if you do not intend to hear other people´s opinions why should anyone give any credence to any of your opinions?
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

As some of you probably know, I have the poster currently known as 'The Narrator' on block -
      As a student of unemployed housewives myself, I think that for someone who has decided to totally overlook someone, you sure make wide eyes.

M
      Last edited by Manalysis; 03-24-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

If you don't care for the guy... why you create forum line on his name?

Comment

i'm in a very "in demand" business, and my resume is very strong. i work the engineering field in canada.

that said. i did have a rape charge..hence my being unemployed the last two years (i did do some labour in there and i did help my friend build his retirement house..i consider that work even if it was free..it was 10 hours a day for weeks.)

that said..i had a job lined up

3 hour interview "we want you, let us know within 2 weeks"
          3 hour phone conversation where he at the end thinks "you're perfect we definitely want you"
          he calls me back after and tells me they will pass on me.

they googled my name and saw the rape charge.

even with it being dismised and never even going to trial (girl changed her story)

my life is ruined.

ive lost upwards to about 800000 CAD $ over this, between lawyer fees and losing my money i had and investments etc... its hard to get mortgages while unemployed and its even harder to pay them.

i come out of this with 2 houses paid for.. but i would be retiring RIGHT NOW with about 1 million in the bank and 2 houses (with mortgages)

so....

fuck you jaybee, you're a stupid short chubby pandering cunt.
          Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-23-2017, 11:54 PM.
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

someone quote that so the retard see's it ^^^^^^^^^
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
              i'm in a very "in demand" business, and my resume is very strong. i work the engineering field in canada.

that said. i did have a rape charge..hence my being unemployed the last two years (i did do some labour in there and i did help my friend build his retirement house..i consider that work even if it was free..it was 10 hours a day for weeks.)

that said..i had a job lined up

3 hour interview "we want you, let us know within 2 weeks"
              3 hour phone conversation where he at the end thinks "you're perfect we definitely want you"
              he calls me back after and tells me they will pass on me.

they googled my name and saw the rape charge.

even with it being dismised and never even going to trial (girl changed her story)

my life is ruined.

ive lost upwards to about 800000 CAD $ over this, between lawyer fees and losing my money i had and investments etc... its hard to get mortgages while unemployed and its even harder to pay them.

i come out of this with 2 houses paid for.. but i would be retiring RIGHT NOW with about 1 million in the bank and 2 houses (with mortgages)

so....

fuck you jaybee, you're a stupid short chubby pandering cunt.
              You can literally bury the search results with your name, all you need is some time and understand how SEO works, then you can create page after page with your name, and literally send the bad press to the end of google results...

https://seo-hacker.com/search-engine...t-reverse-seo/

I have help some companies and people do all this things listed there...

The things for you to know is that you can buy domain names for around 10 dollars the pop, host them for even less, then you will design your pages with the purpose of topping google search, it does not matter what it is, all of this while you are persuading all the other pages to take down their bad info.

If you do this right, the top 10 results on google for your name would be something like:

1. Your professional resume/portfolio
              2. Your linked in page
              3. Your youtube channel where you talk about your passion for music.
              4. Your family website, where you talk about your genealogy and how proud you are of your family.
              5. Your poetry website, where you make poems to cats and cars.
              6. Your pet blog, your blog about the adventures of your pet.
              7. Your facebook, where you post inspirational memes and positive messages to your friends.
              8. Your deviantart page, where you post drawings of stuff you see on your dreams.
              9. Your houses blog, where you post pictures of houses in your town because you want to document the architecture.
              10. Your language journey, where you document your progress learning a new language...

At least half of this pages are free, like facebook and the so... the others you will have to buy. If they see this, they most likely will not even bother to click page 2, heck they even will not even click all the pages in the first 10...

And this list is just ideas, there is plenty of more ideas out there, the content doesn't really matter, as long as you get it to the top 10 and it is somewhat positive representation of you...

You can also hire writers, drawers, bloggers... and people to create the content, if you don't feel like typing... and you can even hire me, or a guy like me, to manage all this stuff, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                You can literally bury the search results with your name, all you need is some time and understand how SEO works, then you can create page after page with your name, and literally send the bad press to the end of google results...

https://seo-hacker.com/search-engine...t-reverse-seo/

I have help some companies and people do all this things listed there...

The things for you to know is that you can buy domain names for around 10 dollars the pop, host them for even less, then you will design your pages with the purpose of topping google search, it does not matter what it is, all of this while you are persuading all the other pages to take down their bad info.

If you do this right, the top 10 results on google for your name would be something like:

1. Your professional resume/portfolio
                2. Your linked in page
                3. Your youtube channel where you talk about your passion for music.
                4. Your family website, where you talk about your genealogy and how proud you are of your family.
                5. Your poetry website, where you make poems to cats and cars.
                6. Your pet blog, your blog about the adventures of your pet.
                7. Your facebook, where you post inspirational memes and positive messages to your friends.
                8. Your deviantart page, where you post drawings of stuff you see on your dreams.
                9. Your houses blog, where you post pictures of houses in your town because you want to document the architecture.
                10. Your language journey, where you document your progress learning a new language...

At least half of this pages are free, like facebook and the so... the others you will have to buy. If they see this, they most likely will not even bother to click page 2, heck they even will not even click all the pages in the first 10...

And this list is just ideas, there is plenty of more ideas out there, the content doesn't really matter, as long as you get it to the top 10 and it is somewhat positive representation of you...

You can also hire writers, drawers, bloggers... and people to create the content, if you don't feel like typing... and you can even hire me, or a guy like me, to manage all this stuff, LOL.
                im aware of all that.
                this costs money, did i mention i havnt worked in 2 years?

Comment

im aware of all that.
                  this costs money, did i mention i havnt worked in 2 years?
                  Some money... yeah... how much you think this cost if you do it yourself?

Comment

... and you can even hire me, or a guy like me, to manage all this stuff, LOL.

Oh come on, the kid is so poor he has to hang his used toilet paper on the drying line, can't you waive your hefty fees?
                    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

Oh come on, the kid is so poor he has to hang his used toilet paper on the drying line, can't you waive your hefty fees?
                      Snark at other guys misfortune, that is rather low, anyway you are yet to answer my question.
                      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Some money... yeah... how much you think this cost if you do it yourself?
                        honestly have very little drive to do so.. you'd have to have had a false rape charge to understand i think, your whole life ruined and ostracized from everyone you know. (this is why im on here so much.)

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                          Snark at other guys misfortune, that is rather low, anyway you are yet to answer my question.
                          lol dont defend me, he's an idiot i could care less what he thinks i've already got more in equity than he will ever have for a retirement... he's an idiot.

and he also will never answer your question. he will dodge..and dodge some more..and some more.

Comment

honestly have very little drive to do so.. you'd have to have had a false rape charge to understand i think, your whole life ruined and ostracized from everyone you know. (this is why im on here so much.)
                            It sucks what that false charge has done to you. But you do mention your girlfriend as a positive relationship you have. You've got involved in stuff in MRM like TRP movie organising and promoting, and I'd imagine you still have good friends left. You have your skills and some equity. So you've got a foundation to rebuild from when you are ready.

A fair few of simpleman's suggestions you can just do as a way of rebuilding your image and confidence at no cost. Might be a small way, but it is shaping what the world sees rather than just letting it be determined for you.

You should consider writing up the false rape charge as a blog post. Let it stand as a record. More men and women should consider the potential value towards making change that records like that can enable.

Don't get too used to being stuck in 'no space'. When it's getting habit forming and starts determining your self image, it's time to start dragging back towards something else. You are too young to not have something you want to do and intend to do.
                            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                            Originally posted by menrppl2
                            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                              It sucks what that false charge has done to you. But you do mention your girlfriend as a positive relationship you have. You've got involved in stuff in MRM like TRP movie organising and promoting, and I'd imagine you still have good friends left. You have your skills and some equity. So you've got a foundation to rebuild from when you are ready.

A fair few of simpleman's suggestions you can just do as a way of rebuilding your image and confidence at no cost. Might be a small way, but it is shaping what the world sees rather than just letting it be determined for you.

You should consider writing up the false rape charge as a blog post. Let it stand as a record. More men and women should consider the potential value towards making change that records like that can enable.

Don't get too used to being stuck in 'no space'. When it's getting habit forming and starts determining your self image, it's time to start dragging back towards something else. You are too young to not have something you want to do and intend to do.
                              totally agree, but again. read the statement i said above..

try and understand it.
                              i'm a smart man. i know all youre saying. but its a lot harder than you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X