The Resident Troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Resident Troll

So before anyone thinks I'm pulling a Terrence, I got permission from a mod to lay this shit out.

Since our resident troll aussiehank has decided that he wants to wage a one man war via the reputation system even though he's on ignore (per said mod's request) I'm going to lay this shit out as clear as I can.

Provide proof that "rustyj is a known hater of men and boys whom are improving their relationship skills with women and life" and "for spreading HATE towards men and young men, learning to improve the life skills, confidence, social skills, dating skills, communications skills." or stfu.

And it's not just me. You're running around down-repping other people who agree with anything I've ever said on this forum. Who else do you send hate mail to with the forum messaging system? I've taken you off ignore so I can actually see your response. It's not entirely fair to call you out without giving you the dignity of hearing your response.

I'm sorry that I don't live in Australia where everything you say can get you arrested from the PC police and has to stand up to the femocratic courts. I live in America. I can voice an opinion and the government can go fuck off. And positing hypotheticals about some PUA book and criticizing it doesn't qualify as misandry.

That's using my fucking head.
    I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

RE: The Resident Troll

Yeah, the schmuck gave me one of those too. Apparently "for supporting hate against men and boys whom are improving their seduction skills with women ".
    Dude thinks a man needs pussy to be happy, or is a loser if he doesn't obsessively seek sex every 40 minutes...
    Also, for some reason he demanded that I update my location...
    The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

I don't know the individual and I have not seen him around.
      But, I guess if I could be called a neo-Nazi, why not call you a misandrist. Everything seems possible nowadays...

On a more serious note, whilst I don't agree with people like Barb or Stardusk on many issues and I generally tend to consider their version of MGTOW to be waay too extreme, I consider that even that version is still put out with the intention of preserving the well-being of young men in particular and qualifying it as misandry shows a lack of understanding for the concept of misandry.

I have yet to hear even extreme MGTOWers saying things along the lines of: "You do this or else you're not a MGTOW/a real man/a man/etc." - When I'll hear that, I'll reconsider.

But until then, I lean towards agreeing RustyJ until further evidence is provided (if any).

@aussiehank, you want to improve your "seduction skills with women"? Great! Fantastic! You do that. But don't expect not to be questioned on the idea in a MRA forum and don't expect to be respected if you pull stunts like: "Agree with me or else you're a hater!"

That's all I have to say for now.
      My IRC chat server: nonmarxism.serveirc.com

Or, for those who don't know how to IRC, click here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/nonmarxism.serveirc.com/avfm

Comment

Tossed around a +4 at Rusty and a +2 at Deucalion to counter Hankie's downvotes.

He's active downvoting members for various reasons, and yet he hasn't posted in months. I'd say that's a fair reason to call him a troll.
        The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Yeah, he also sent me messages. Let's see here...

Message 1:
          hey butt out | 10-19-2013, 09:08 PM
          Originally posted by aussiehank
          RustyJ failed to provide documented proof of his claim of women hating in the PUA community. So FUCK OFF.
          Message 2:
          update your location | 10-19-2013, 09:10 PM
          ]hey retard, update your location
          Message 3:
          you the fuck are you | 10-19-2013, 09:15 PM
          fuck you.
          How very mature...
          The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deucalion
            Yeah, he also sent me messages. Let's see here...

Message 1:
            hey butt out | 10-19-2013, 09:08 PM
            RustyJ failed to provide documented proof of his claim of women hating in the PUA community. So FUCK OFF.
            Now I don't remember claiming that the PUA community hates women.

You got something else to prove hank.
            I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

Tired of the PUA stuff anyway. I've seen several guys get sucked out of about $200 on PUA materials that really didn't do them a whole lot of good. Pffft. Most of the knowledge base can be picked up by reading college level psychology books anyway.

I always think to myself that the PUA community is really just handing out a bunch of Dumbo's Magic Feathers.
              First Principles

Comment

Notice: I don't want to see any more negative votes(Rep Wars) on the disagreements over PUA. The rep system is not intended for repeated disagreements over a singular topic.

Making threats or implied threats to other members by demanding personal information via PM is not acceptable.

I agree with Scruff on this one: "He's active downvoting members for various reasons, and yet he hasn't posted in months. I'd say that's a fair reason to call him a troll."

If anyone is harassed again let me know,
                [hr]
                I'm moving this thread to fight club so it is only seen by members. GOM
                ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                AVFM Mission Statement
                sigpic

Comment

aussiehank is now restricted to posting in the trashbin and should be unable to use the reputation system until/unless this problem is resolved.

Comment

He once did that to me as well. All I did was question one thing he said and he wrote a bunch of garbage in there. I'm happy to see the mods put a leash on him.
                    Ratslicer

Comment

I don't think this behavior is exclusive to the person in question. From what I've seen "mean girl" style attempts at censure are a staple of the PUA mentality, reformed or otherwise. Personally I think anyone who was ever suckered by that schlock is and will forever be too gynocentric to ever join us here. They're reactionary weasels trying to slime their way into physical release and that's all they'll ever be. If they had a man's dignity they wouldn't have lowered themselves to that in the first place.
                      Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

You know, to borrow a page from feminist style argumentation and thinking, I can't help but point out that simply the term "troll" attempts to play upon crude, outdated, and bigoted stereotypes of the hypermasculine man, particularly the hairy and unkempt one, and thus the very utterance of the word "troll" demeans and stereotypes all men. And, to use feminist rapey reasoning, troll labeling -- or the implicit threat thereof -- constitute a conscious process of intimidation whereby all women keep all men in fear.

I think we need to call the word "troll" what it is -- and file it away as one of those words frowned upon by the forces of political correctness, the utterance of which should condemn any person to several sessions of sensitivity training.
                        Last edited by dmschlom; 01-29-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Being new I just now discovered this "fight club" thread/post? Well whatever it is, it's a great ideal. I have been on some forum the will let stuff like this just go on and on. It's sad to see...

I do hope, I won't become a part of this community. For me reason and logic wins but only when we play with reasonable and logical people. Trolls have but one agenda, to divide and conquest....

I refer to them as "little Napoleons" who should be ban to a little Island someplace where others don't have to suffer their continues nonsense....
                          It only counter productive really....

Comment

Comment

We need feminism -- to help teach us all that women can be trolls too:

Comment

Working...
                              X