Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAFO - A Man. A Plan. No canal. Just a fuckwit really.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAFO - A Man. A Plan. No canal. Just a fuckwit really.

Comments welcome.

RE: JAFO - A Man. A Plan. No canal. Just a fuckwit really.

yeah not going to miss this dick.
    You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Lol, fu**suck. I wonder where he learned that word from. :P First person to guess wins an old tire.
      Ratslicer

Comment

Originally posted by ratslicer
        Lol, fu**suck. I wonder where he learned that word from. :P First person to guess wins an old tire.
        I keep imagining "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie tries to explain where he learned "fudge".
        \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

I am guessing "Donnie Darko" , most notably the scene where Donnie is talking shit with his sister and she replies with, "you can go suck a fuck." which eventually leads to a discussion about how one sucks a fuck. its a strange scene

Other then that, not to sure that would come from

Do i get the tire?
          You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by p4nrz.red
            I am guessing "Donnie Darko" , most notably the scene where Donnie is talking shit with his sister and she replies with, "you can go suck a fuck." which eventually leads to a discussion about how one sucks a fuck. its a strange scene

Do i get the tire?
            Maybe, I've seen a certain cultleader demand things with that word though. Don't see why you can't have the tire, you tried.
            Ratslicer

Comment

Do i get the tire?
              Maybe, I've seen a certain cultleader demand things with that word though. Don't see why you can't have the tire, you tried.
              Yay...can i pick? I choose the soft runnny one

Comment

Do i get the tire?
                Yay...can i pick? I choose the soft runnny one

No I got something better, *presents tire and rim, stolen from cornchip boy's SUV*, Merry Christmas.
                Ratslicer

Comment

I LOVE the hats. You make this an art Dr. F!
                  My website: A Voice for Male Students
                  A Voice for Male Students on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avoiceformalestudents.
                  My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gogonostop

Comment

Working...
                  X