Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typhonic - The Typhoon that blew in, blew off then blew away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhonic - The Typhoon that blew in, blew off then blew away.

Comments welcome.

RE: Typhonic

Dr F I saw a suggestion in the forum about collecting all the instances of bans in a thread. Your drawings will shine in that thread
    [hr]
    Oops sorry just realized this forum is new and for that purpose only I was on a phone and only reading the right half of the homepage.

Good place this Thank you.
    The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

Comment

Originally posted by dhanu
      Dr F I saw a suggestion in the forum about collecting all the instances of bans in a thread. Your drawings will shine in that thread
      G'day Dhanu,

Kind words mate. Thank you.

I tell you I am thinking about doing that in future for the crop of idiots. If you have any other ideas about that always feel free to let me know, ok.

Same for everyone else of course.

P.S.
      The quote miners are fucked. Bwha ha ha haaa haarrrr (curled fingers)

Comment

[hr]
        Oops sorry just realized this forum is new and for that purpose only I was on a phone and only reading the right half of the homepage.

Good place this Thank you.
        G'day Dhanu,

I want your comments please. This forum is open for all comments.

Make as many comments as you want, go for it. I have only stopped the ability for new threads to be made.

Comment

New threads don't serve any purpose here. Very thoughtful that Dr F. As you know I'm a bit poor on words, not sure what else to say but all the best and I hope this forum grows only slowly
          The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

Comment

Joined - january 2013.
            Posts - 79.
            Today is 7 of january.

Comment

I'd just like to say thanks, Dr. F. Not just for being an individual of character, humor, and general decency, but for banning twits like these and doing so with humor and a degree of panache.
              \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. F

I tell you I am thinking about doing that in future for the crop of idiots. If you have any other ideas about that always feel free to let me know, ok.

Same for everyone else of course.

All I would add is that if you do make a specific thread, give it a catchy name. I mean to say well defined and clear. Something like:

HOW TO JOIN THE BANNED

or

MRAs ARE NOT LIKE THIS, NOR LIKE FEMINISTS (I know, a bit lame, but you get the idea.)

It would be good if it were front and centre under the forum listings so as to be unavoidable to feminist miners.

FEMINIST MINERS, haha!! Yeah, like they're going to get their nails dirty. REAL work!?!? ... pffft.
                [hr]
                Oh, my bad. Guess it already as a name..

(My MRA-honesty just shines through)
                Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

"HOW TO JOIN THE BANNED"

I like that Corbyworld. If you want, put a few rules based off of the forum rules and PM me.
                  De oppresso liber

Comment

RE: Typhonic - The Typhoon that blew in, blew off then blew away.

This one was somewhat disappointing to be honest, I know I advised him to check his shit before posting on one occasion.

Either way, sure his absence wont be to much of a detriment
                    You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Working...
                    X