Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominck Destine - An eye for an eye, and we say there's the door and buh bye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominck Destine - An eye for an eye, and we say there's the door and buh bye.

Comments welcome.

RE: Dominck Destine - An eye for an eye, and we say there's the door and buh bye.

That's one of the very few bans I approve >.>
    <.<

Comment

RE: Dominck Destine - An eye for an eye, and we say there's the door and buh bye.

Originally posted by Albatros
      That's one of the very few bans I approve >.>
      <.<
      G'day Albatross,

Yeah this bloke had to go for sure.

After looking through the others here in the thread can I ask you to tell me if you disagree with their banning?

If you see someone that you reckon was poorly treated by their banning I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Just make a comment on that thread explaining why. I'd appreciate that if you would.

My request is genuine because the *only ones banned are the ones here on this section of the forum. (not counting the spammers who ply their products of course)

* There were two others banned but I cannot find a record of their posts. I went back into the archives and the ones here are the only ones that were banned apart from those other two. All banned are here save those other two I just mentioned.

So you can see how I am curious. Which bans did you not approve of?

Thanks in advance.

[Later Edit]
      G'day Albatros,

I went through the archives very very thoroughly this time and found a few more not here. So the grand total of people banned who are not on this forum segment reads as the following:

1/ Two Feminist trolls (presenting as anti-feminist at first) derailing threads with multiple posts in short succession involving shaming language and gross intellectual dishonesty.
      2/ One chap who could not, no matter how hard he "tried", debate with intellectual honesty.
      3/ One troll who's last six posts in quick session gave nothing except details about how good he is at sex and how useless the forum is/was.
      4/ One chap who I banned after I banned him on AVfM for making comments endorsing extreme violence.

Four of these five individuals cannot be put here as the posts in question spanned more than a couple of threads.. One in particular went for a few pages on the same thread. The fifth one made no offensive post here at all.

Adding the two I mentioned earlier who's posts I cannot find at all, that makes 16 in total (non product spammer) bans of which 9 are right here.

So again, I ask you to let me know which people were banned that you didn't agree with. I am very interested in your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X