Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erwin Peters - The kid with Top Secret Spy Kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erwin Peters - The kid with Top Secret Spy Kit.

Comments welcome.

RE: Erwin Peters - The kid with Top Secret Spy Kit.

"Sup guys, I know we've just set off an avalanche in the political circles and are bringing the MRM front and center, so we should totally consider illegal activity. Like FBI at my house illegal. It'll be laughs!"

Really? The hell makes people think this is a good idea? And why GMP of all places? Let the damn thing sink into the obscurity it's rightfully earned. Even trying to consider a DDOS as a measured response to false flagging is mind boggling. It's like getting upset that your neighbor's dog shits on your lawn so you torch his garage.

Comment

Originally posted by cvar
      "Sup guys, I know we've just set off an avalanche in the political circles and are bringing the MRM front and center, so we should totally consider illegal activity. Like FBI at my house illegal. It'll be laughs!"

Really? The hell makes people think this is a good idea? And why GMP of all places? Let the damn thing sink into the obscurity it's rightfully earned. Even trying to consider a DDOS as a measured response to false flagging is mind boggling. It's like getting upset that your neighbor's dog shits on your lawn so you torch his garage.
      Your not wrong,

I am begining to think that certain sites are sending people who ride the short bus just to try and fuck our shit up.

Either way this piece of waste , surely wont be missed.

Also = Welcome
      You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

It still amazes me that some dumb fucks think it is cool to promote shit that will get you tossed into the tank if you do it. Hacking is a fucking FEDERAL crime and every country in the world has law on the books to address it.
        De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
          It still amazes me that some dumb fucks think it is cool to promote shit that will get you tossed into the tank if you do it. Hacking is a fucking FEDERAL crime and every country in the world has law on the books to address it.
          Not wrong as per usual tph

I will say this, Anyone wanting to become a "hacker" do it as a profession legally. Finish High school, go to uni, study IT work your ass of and become a white hat hacker. Get paid by companies to test their systems. Do it legally.
          You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Jesus Christ, what time and energy went into this artwork?

I kind of want to get banned now just to see more pictures!
            Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

I like the one for GT66, I kinda want to steal it for my own avatar, so my name will look more scary.:P
              Ratslicer

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstorm2516

Dr. F is an artiste'

He should create a bloody comic strip for the site!
                De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by ratslicer
                  I like the one for GT66, I kinda want to steal it for my own avatar, so my name will look more scary.:P
                  G'day Rodent Scalpel Boy,

Go for it. In fact take anything you want that I draw as for MRA's there is no copyright. Feminists on the other hand can bite my bum.

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                    Originally posted by Nightstorm2516

Dr. F is an artiste'

He should create a bloody comic strip for the site!
                    G'day TPH,

Actually you got me thinking about that you know?

I could do a cartoon strip once a week or so and add them to an archive like how there is here with this forum.

Oww, I am really thinking about it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X