Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Do Women Feel Guilt" Insane title I know, and what can one do but shake their head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Do Women Feel Guilt" Insane title I know, and what can one do but shake their head?

This is a question that has bothered me a lot, for a long time - Do Women Feel Guilt?

Several men have hurt me, and so have women. I have hurt some men and some women. Usually this happens in your teens and early twenties. I have personally triedto make amends to people I have hurt - men and women. Several men who hurt me have made amends to me. However, where women have hurt me, they have not made amends. They have even not apologized!! This is why I ask this question. Do they feel guilt?

A Couple of women compained about me to the management, only because I waled out while they were talking something which I did not want to hear. Apology? No!! "We have a right to complain about anything we dont like"

A woman had complained to a very strong guy that I was "teasing her". He hit me. Later on it came out that I was innocent. She apologizes? No! A friend of hers tells me "She did not do it purposely. She was mistaken" (So she should not apologize)

I have also observed that when a guy hits a woman, she goes to police because she has been taught that it is theright thing to do. However, her hitting and causing great pain to a guy is acceptable, because she is taught not to take shit from guys.

These are small things. But people have faced far more horrible things. False assault cases, false harrassment cases, etc, etc. Do these women feel pangs of guilt later on or no? Some of them rise to be pretty successful people. Yet, do they have a moral compass? Are they reayto make amends?

Would like your opinions.

RE: Do Women Feel Guilt??

Psycho stardusk talks about briffaults law in his videos (spelling?) that you are only useful to them for what they can get out of you at the moment, anything that has transpired in the past is forgotten and useless. Taking my own teens and twenties, the males gave apologies, and some had deep feelings of guilt that lasted til many years later that they wanted my personal forgiveness for. On the other side, I had several females that wanted to have sex for the only intention to hurt the other male that I was friends with (didn't give them thier wish), and they never had guilt from what I can determine. In the past 10 years, I have had only 1 female friend that I felt expressed true guilt for a theft she did to support a drug habit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A What will you do without freedom?

Comment

ManginaMagic,

I am talking about serious injuries - like false rape accusation, guy losing career or job, etc. It seems they feel it is OK to hurt a guy.

Comment

women feel guilt.

its the childish personality disordered 'women'(oversized children) that society moulds the majority of girls into who end up caring only about themselves and therefore cannot feel guilt because that would mean caring about someone else, they're taught it is not only OK to hurt a guy but that if they profit from it then it is wrong not to hurt him.

Comment

C'mon man, seriously? Yes, they feel guilt. Just because feminism sucks doesn't mean women aren't human beings.

Comment

Yeah, Krysos ... they do feel guilt - that's what the ice cream industry is built upon
            *Nothing is as important as the importance of nothing*

Comment

They don't feel guilt toward men (less than animals). When someone hurts a dog (especially a street dog, one which is not a pet), one might apologize to the dog but most likely one would not. In the same way, when women hurt other women, they're more quick to apologize than men hurting men. But when women hurt men, they don't feel anything wrong about it, no different from yelling at a random dog. A typical woman is more likely to show sympathy toward a strange woman from the third world country than giving a shit about men around her (including her friends, family, and relatives). This is the reason all these misandric laws and policies have come into existence and more are on the way.
              The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

Comment

Seems kind of silly to generalize ALL women into a single yes/no group. However, since you gave only TWO options for a group comprised of 3.5 BILLION people...

Yes. Yes, they do feel guilt.

I think you should take them on an individual basis, rather than as a whole.
                \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Krysos
                  C'mon man, seriously? Yes, they feel guilt. Just because feminism sucks doesn't mean women aren't human beings.
                  I am DEADLY serious. Do they feel guilt when they hurt a MALE? I am not a woman, so I dont know. I have never seen a woman apologize to a guy. I have seen women supporting other women they dont know against a guy they know, without even understanding the issues.

So - Do they feel guilt and compassion towards men?

Comment

their menstruation attracts bears. that's all I have to say

Comment

Originally posted by mattycakes
                      Seems kind of silly to generalize ALL women into a single yes/no group. However, since you gave only TWO options for a group comprised of 3.5 BILLION people...

Yes. Yes, they do feel guilt.

I think you should take them on an individual basis, rather than as a whole.
                      No - It is NOT silly. I am saying "by and large".

Comment

[quote=PsychoEconomist]

Should we take them a billion at a time? They're individuals, not some homogenous mass. With the exception of a terrible few, all women feel guilt about SOMETHING, whether it be that homeless guy they didn't give their change to, not supporting their charity of choice, religious guilt or guilt over treatment of another.

Even the women you refer to in the OP may very well feel guilty as sin for what they did. They may simply not say it out of pride, self disgust, or some other crazy emotion.

Yes. Women feel guilt. Not all women are horrid, home-wrecking, life-demolishing monsters. Just like all men aren't shining, virtuous paladins of justice. Applying individual lapses to the whole is fallacy, homie. An educated gent like yourself knows that, although sometimes it's tough to objectively look past painful experiences.
                        \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

They feel guilt, maybe not all of them, but some do.

I also agree that it's rare to hear an "I'm sorry" from a woman. I've been in some situations with females that were obviously deserving of an apology, but I never got it. I got denial, anger, avoidance or a shift of responsibility.

I don't think this can be reduced to a lack of remorse though. I think it's something in their evolutionary psychology that conflicts with admitting to being wrong and some women can't overcome it. They don't accept being on the defensive. It shows in how they argue. If you catch them on a mistake they'll often pull out any and every trick to avoid admitting their wrongs. Feminism uses this female trait with the 'blame the men' dogma to enroll other females in their mis-guided cause.
                          Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Are there women who will refuse to apologize and own their mistakes? Absolutely. You see things like this frequently, like the woman who had 15 kids and then looked for "someone to take responsibility for them" but refused to admit that it was even partially her fault. However, to apply this generalization to half of the population seems more than a little unfair.

The evidence you have provided is purely anecdotal. Its unfortunate that those things happened to you. I can see why you would be angry about it, but I don't think it is fair to use the actions of a few people to claim that women as a whole don't feel guilt. For example, this morning I accidentally made my boyfriend late for work. As a result, he had to work late, it made his day harder, and I felt terrible. Of course I apologized. Emotions are nearly impossible to prove or disprove. They are different for everyone.

If women, felt no guilt, no remorse for anything, and did whatever they wanted to without regard to anyone else, crime would run rampant. Sociopath's feel no guilt, no emotion. The only thing that keeps them in line at all is a fear of punishment. And even then, they will do anything they want if they feel they can get away with it.

You're asking a ludicrously loaded question- basically if all women, or the majority of them, worldwide are sociopathic because you've had some bad experiences

Are all men killers? Of course they aren't. But objectively, I can find more proof of men killing than you can find proof of women with no guilt. For every PROVEN case you post of a woman with zero guilt, I will post two proven cases of a man murdering someone.

There are a lot of selfish, unapologetic, people in the world. But to claim that HALF of the population doesn't have the ability to feel guilt is outrageous.

Comment

[quote=mattycakes]
                              Originally posted by PsychoEconomist

Should we take them a billion at a time? They're individuals, not some homogenous mass. With the exception of a terrible few, all women feel guilt about SOMETHING, whether it be that homeless guy they didn't give their change to, not supporting their charity of choice, religious guilt or guilt over treatment of another.

Even the women you refer to in the OP may very well feel guilty as sin for what they did. They may simply not say it out of pride, self disgust, or some other crazy emotion.

Yes. Women feel guilt. Not all women are horrid, home-wrecking, life-demolishing monsters. Just like all men aren't shining, virtuous paladins of justice. Applying individual lapses to the whole is fallacy, homie. An educated gent like yourself knows that, although sometimes it's tough to objectively look past painful experiences.
                              MattyCakes,

Go back to 1850s, Deep South. You would have seen slavery. You would wonder whether whites are bereft of guilt with respect to blacks. Sure, there would have been whites with compassion towards blacks, but most whites did feel that slavery was right. Jews dont like it, but several psychologists have claimed that Hitler actually felt he was doing right.

A personal episode. I was 10/11 years of age in a school that was the backwaters of civilization. Therewas a guy from another race, and we were taught by our teachers and religious men that his race was not fully evolved from monkeys. The more I looked at him, the more his features appeared that of a monkey. Surprisingly, I was also taught that racism is bad. If you would have accused me then of being a racist, I would have laughed at you. I would have told you I believed all men are equal. If you would have pointed out my treatment about this guy, I would have been shock - "But he is dangerous!" I would have said. And I would have believed it. God knows how many years of my adulthood I have spent in guilt to get resolution about this.

Similarly, are women like that- whether feminists or not (Most are tainted by feminism)? Are they taught and genuinely believe that men are bad and evil, that it is OK to hurt a man, but not OK for him to hurt you? (See Nazis and my own experience that I stated above). That a homeless man is lazy and cintemptible, but a homeless woman needs to be provided facilities? That men are in prison because they commit crimes, but if women commit the same crimes it is OK?

What I meant was - HAS FALSE GODS LED TO COMPLETE LACK OF COMPASSION FOR MEN?

Comment

Working...
                              X