Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Do Women Feel Guilt" Insane title I know, and what can one do but shake their head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Do Women Feel Guilt??

... So, don't disagree? Specifically with YOU?

I still have yet to see you produce a single quote that is me "shutting down a conversation", Sir Factory. You have a lot of quotes where you're claiming I said something that is, somehow, entirely different than what was posted.

Threaten, flap your arms and call names. It doesn't make you right about this, or anything else.
    \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

Originally posted by mattycakes
      Let's make sure I understand your line of logic...

You think that by disagreeing with a blanket statement, and supplying valid reason for that disagreement, I am somehow "censoring" someone?

Really? Dissent is censoring somebody?

And then I had the GALL to call you, a mighty MODERATOR out on your base accusations that you STILL have not managed to back up with fact? And your solution to THAT is to threaten, once again, to ban?

So disagreement is censoring somebody and banning someone for having a differing opinion is somehow free and open speech?

All you've done so far is make a lot of noise and call a lot of names. If you have nothing else up your sleeve than threatening to ban someone with the temerity to tell you you're fucking wrong, then I pity you. Since you can't seem to into logic or memory, let me refresh this for you:

I am, in my day-to-day life, openly supportive about my views and actions as an MRA. This carries the possibility of being "banned" from my job (that means fired), banned from places in which I do business, and banned from my family by my feminist mother.

You and your forum are small potatoes compared to that. So, if you feel the need to threaten to remove someone because you couldn't pull your head out of your ads long enough to actually digest what I said, then do so.

Doing so will not make me have magically said any of the bullshit you're accusing me of, internet tough guy.
      disagreement and dissent is one thing, trying to assert that its is wrong to talk about such things is another altogether.

if you only disagreed it would be fine but you attempt to shame by making the assertion that the discussion itself is wrong, and in the attempt to shame is the attempt to silence. that what shaming is; an attempt to silence.

by making topics like this unable to be heard because oh noes generalizations ignores the issues which would lead to such ideas, issues which make men feel like women in their lives feel no guilt, and by focusing on and shaming for the political correctness of the discussion you are censoring.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoEconomist
        Matty,

I am going crazy. I have a practical problem - how to deal with women. I'll give an example - I can go to China from NY either through London or Amsterdam. I hear that the London route is infested with terrorists. In order to make a decision, I come to a bulletin board and ask whete the London route, by and large is infested by terrorists. A simple question to a problem. Rather than an answer, I am getting philosophy (Just because some planes have terrorists, does not mean all have), I am getting lessons in Politics (Cannot paint all planes with same brush) and logic (Prove that all planes are terrorist infested). Hell, I just want to solve a practical issue. What is all this word jangles?

Dr F,

Wher did you get figure of 3.5 billion? I presume you divided world population of 7 billion by 2. But I mention about only the Western world (1.2 billuon - so females are 600 million, so adult women are 400 million). "I mentioned a significant portion" so say 200 million

Now, this is what I want to know from you pertaining to the three cases listed below -

a) A woman hits a man. Man hits back. Man is jailed under primary aggressor syndrome. What are the probabilities of the following three possible responses by women
        i) I am sorry, I started it
        ii) I did not hit him
        iii) I hit him. So what? He is a man I am a woman so its OK

b) Another case.A teacher consistentlyscrews her male students calling them dumb, problem child, etc. When it is pointed out what she is doing, what are the probabilities of the following possible responses -
        i) I know it is done by some teachers, but I NEVER do it
        ii) I do it only because boys reallyare domb
        iii) My God!! I did it!! Forgive me. I need to make amends.

c) A mother kicks her husband out and raises son on her own. He is screwed. What will be the probabiities that she will say -
        i) My God!! I screwed up!!! As a woman I cannot understand a male. I should have kept his father
        ii) I am telling you, he is better off without his father
        iii) I did everything I could, but he turned out bad (bitterness). These men are all like that

Dr F, just give me probabilities in these cases

Thanks
        G'day PE,

What for?.

Comment

... So, don't disagree? Specifically with YOU?

I still have yet to see you produce a single quote that is me "shutting down a conversation", Sir Factory. You have a lot of quotes where you're claiming I said something that is, somehow, entirely different than what was posted.

Threaten, flap your arms and call names. It doesn't make you right about this, or anything else.
          There's a one day ban for you, shithead. Keep it up and I can make it permanent....

Comment

@manginamagic So, I'm just going to ignore your attempt at insult and stick to the line of discussion. Can you be specific as to which of the videos you've asked me to watch involves someone who has been accredited and trained in mental health and what they have to say about it? I'm really trying to meet you in the middle, but the attitude is fairly non-productive.

I have worlds of respect for people like GirlWritesWhat, but I have no idea where her area of expertise is, and for something like this I would definitely want to get the opinion of someone trained in mental health, and preferably multiple opinions. Which is also why I don't really put much weight into Tesla's read on it either. The man was a genius in many ways- shoot, he even built a death ray- but psychology has moved a long way forward since his day, and it was never what he was trained in.

What attempt at insult, I travel the globe like les stroud looking for people who have unplugged from the matrix, or never plugged in to begin with. I said you are in heaven if you have found that place and I am sincere when I say I am coming to vacation in Montana, and complemented you on pushing for scientific standards. I do not agree with the ban that has been placed on you now, perhaps you are getting too emotional. I provided links that would require you have bandwidth, and I know you don't want to be spoonfed like a lazy welfare octomom and your own journey of exploration and scientific research is what you really want, so when you find the public library or a mcdonalds, you can take the links I already provided and start your quest on youtube. Those links will lead to many more links, but the bandwidth will be far more than some 3g connection can provide. Liberate yourself you slave, I have given you the push, take the reigns!

As to Tesla, why are you repeating what I said, because he was a genius on somethings, doesn't mean he knows a hill of beans about psychology, isn't that what I said? Huh? You are confusing me now.

Anyways, I am sure you can find many academic studies, (when you find that public library or mcdonalds) by many well trained academics who were influenced by womyns studies type professors in academia the past 50 years. As much as you want me to be your beast of burden and continue to feed you like octomom, I just got tired of slaving away for all the womyns in my life, and don't like being a beast of burden anymore, go do it yourself bro.

Dr. T says there are lots of mental health professionals, who got thier good feminist training, and they are destroying families left and right, but that would pass your smell test right? All these professionaly credentialled people who don't even know how blind they truly are.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A What will you do without freedom?

Comment

I will give you an example - I am not generalizing OK.

When we were young, a whole host of females descended on our schools trying to teach gender equality for tomorrow. The boys were encouraged to take "hauzmann studies" - cleaning, cooking, washing, etc. The women were asked NOT to do that at home and conentrate on colleges.

No we have a peculiar situation. Guys have gone to college and can also keep a house. Women have gone to college and done "fluff" studies which do not give them a job. They have large stdent loans and cannot keep a house. Who will marry them?

The same gang of women who started it are shouting. Are they saying that they erred? No! They are saying that men should not look at how well she keeps the house or her credit rating - thats too gross - very shallow. They should look at true love!!

Have they stopped doing what they didyears back? No - they are doing the same thing aggressively inschools - teaching men hauzmann studies and teaching women to reject kitchen.

No guilt at all. Men are at fault!!!!

This is one example and I dont want to generalize. But it is true across my community and several other nearby communities.

[/align]

Comment

When we were young, a whole host of females descended on our schools trying to teach gender equality for tomorrow. The boys were encouraged to take "hauzmann studies" - cleaning, cooking, washing, etc. The women were asked NOT to do that at home and conentrate on colleges.

No we have a peculiar situation. Guys have gone to college and can also keep a house. Women have gone to college and done "fluff" studies which do not give them a job. They have large stdent loans and cannot keep a house. Who will marry them?

The same gang of women who started it are shouting. Are they saying that they erred? No! They are saying that men should not look at how well she keeps the house or her credit rating - thats too gross - very shallow. They should look at true love!!

Have they stopped doing what they didyears back? No - they are doing the same thing aggressively inschools - teaching men hauzmann studies and teaching women to reject kitchen.

This is one example and I dont want to generalize. But it is true across my community and several other nearby communities.

[/align]
                Here'sa 4 year old post on 'generalizing' that I wish to fuck every MRA was required to memorize. The comment section is prettty good too:

http://fedrz.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/in-general-people-who-dont-generalize-are-idiots/

Comment

Originally posted by Factory

[/align]
                  Here'sa 4 year old post on 'generalizing' that I wish to fuck every MRA was required to memorize. The comment section is prettty good too:

http://fedrz.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/in-general-people-who-dont-generalize-are-idiots/
                  G'day Factory,

Thank you for the link. I am going to repost it here with citation to the author.

I remember about 5 years ago my brother and I made a pact to challenge anyone that said, "Aww, hey you can't say that. That's generalising".

I have noticed that feminists say this a hell of a lot.They wheel it out as though it's some established no-no.Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Factory

Thanks for the link. It seems almost silly that the usefulness of generalizations is so readily dismissed by so many people.

Comment

Back to your question from 8 or so pages ago.

I've never noticed a female to feel guilt for an action they directly or indirectly took toward a male and oddly I'm struggling to think of a convincing expression of guilt incident involving two females. I suspect it simply is not part of western female culture to indulge in such a emotion. feeling sorry for past actions or even acknowledging damage done by such actions just doesn't seem to register in the actual hierarchy of female worshiped traits.

Not all women are like that and I can think of at least one example but her culture is radically different then what is present today in the west.

Comment

I just had a thought.

I know some women who have a really close female friend that they do everything with. It seems like they'll be together forever, since they are always supporting each other and listening to the other's problems.

But then they have a fight and suddenly they aren't talking to each other any more.

In a few cases, I've seen this become a pattern or cycle, where women go through "best friends" every year or two.

I always suspected that this happens because neither side is willing to take responsibility for the disagreement. If you aren't responsible for what happened, what is there to feel guilty about?

I also wonder if these disagreements are perpetuated by both participants trying to out-do the other as the primary victim.

Comment

G'day Folks,

I have mulled over the unpleasant aspects of this thread for two days now and I have a few words to say about it.

Number one and to Factory.
                          You have behaved like a total fuckwit and your belligerent words to Mattycakes are totally outrageous. Period.

I have gone over this thread three times now and some sections even more, and I am astounded that you cannot see the irony here. On one hand you are yelling at someone to stop promoting censorship and you are yelling it while the other hand is on the ban hammer lever. You even pulled on it and ejected someone from here for 24 hours and that was puerile as it was a surrendering to your anger over thought . It was even more egregious for me to allow it and I should have reversed that ban immediately. I will not make such a mistake again and to Mattycakes my sincerest apologies. I let you down there.

Your "work" on this thread is both disparaging by it's unnecessary ugliness and sheer brute headed nastiness, but it has also sent a message to others on this forum that is the antithesis of our core beliefs here. One, you kicked against the allowing of another to continue unfettered while having a differing opinion, and the other you kicked against is to talk to another person with more manners reserved for the total filth in the world as drug lords, oil barons, tobacco CEO's and feminists.

While Paul Elam has made us both of admin status, (and equal as recognised by the limits of the software of this forum) he defers his position to my judgement before yours. http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=1381

I was going to stay out of this mess, and I did mention this to you, but since the gravity of your slack jawed anger has punched holes through the fabric of trust here I have no choice but to call, "all bets are off."

It's not easy for me to say this to you Factory as I respect you and you are a tremendous asset to the MRM. At the same time I cannot ignore your crap behaviour as you have left me no choice at all. None. You however did have a choice a few days ago and one of them was to not behave so shitty to another respected MRA here.

Number two and to Factory and everybody else.
                          This forum is fantastic and the last thing I am going to allow is it's fracturing by any mod or other admin person here. It is way too important for that to happen.

Your voices here will be heard and are important regardless if I or anybody else agrees with you or not - that is your right.

You can state your case and hear the feedback and you can say it again and again for all I care - that is your right.

Be as unpopular or as popular as you want - that is your right.

Without bullying another, you can talk with any style of inflexion you like to anybody else - that is your right.

You can talk about any god damned (legal) subject you want - that is your right.

If you think any of these rights are being trammelled on by a mod or other admin then PM me about it - that is your right.

If you think any of these rights are being trammelled on by me then PM Paul Elam about it - that is your right.

Spammers, genuine trolls, dishonest debaters,violent posters are out - Everything else is open season. If you think I am doing something dumb, well let me know about it on a thread or PM me or you can make a suggestion in the suggestions category. I won't shut you up no matter how smart, dumb, interesting boring or anything else you might be. I won't reveal anything you write to me in private either no matter what.

I have way too much respect for the quality of writing here, the genuine kindness I see everyday and the utter good nature of kind smart souls to say much more except I trust you to steer the history of this forum as you will. I for one am glad to be part of it.

This thread is now closed.

Let's put this unfortunate incident behind us quickly and get on with the real drama that has drawn us all here in the first place.

Ian Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X