Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty thread.

G'day folks,

You may have been aware of a disagreeable bunch of exchanges between members on a thread a few days ago.

That thread is now closed and it's important to go here http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=1935&pid=13927#pid13927 to read my comment there.

There has been a damaging of trust on the forum and my comment is an addressing of that.

Ian Williams.

RE: Important. Please read Re; Nasty thread.

ffs.

Guys and Girls,

We are all here for one common issue. Addressing issues pertaining to men. that is it.
    We all disagree on various things. Shit i disagreed with people on multiple occasions, but come on. We are a small community lets not be cunts.

the thread should almost reside in the Bat Shit crazy section.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
    You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by cvar
      It's really not a conspiracy theory to assume there's a private moderator board where the staff discusses policy changes or things affecting the website that wouldn't be a concern for non-staff. Or assuming that Paul discusses policy changes for his website with his staff before making a change that he acknowledged some would be uncomfortable with.
      :/
      I'm guessing that is only forums I have have been on that dose not have a Mod forum
      I think its a good idea to get one
      Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
      Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

G'day Imdefender,

There is one. Why would you think there isn't?

P.S.
        I accidentally hit "edit" instead of "reply" to your comment here. Please disregard (This post was last modified: Today 09:24 PM by Dr. F.)" in your comment window.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. F

I accidentally hit "edit" instead of "reply" to your comment here. Please disregard (This post was last modified: Today 09:24 PM by Dr. F.)" in your comment window.

Thanks.
          Likely story. "Accidentally"
          You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus

Thanks.
            Shut up !

I accidentally hit "edit" instead of "reply" to your comment here. Please disregard (This post was last modified: Today 09:40 PM by Dr. F.)" in your comment window.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
              Shut up !

I accidentally hit "edit" instead of "reply" to your comment here. Please disregard (This post was last modified: Today 09:40 PM by Dr. F.)" in your comment window.

Thanks.
              Well played sir. Might call this round

Whats that 2 Nill in your favor now?

Comment

Thanks.
                Shut up !

Thanks.

G'day Morpheus,

Maybe

I'll tell you this for free.

Your MRA work leaves me in the dust and an inspiration for me what with your legislation amendment attempts with politicians.

Quite frankly that stacked against a "lost" round in the jokes department looks a beach ball to a microsporon's left nut. You know it's true.

Comment

G'day Imdefender,

There is one. Why would you think there isn't?
                  1st [quote=TPH]
                  Open and transparent.
                  Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
                  Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

G'day Morpheus,

Maybe

I'll tell you this for free.

Your MRA work leaves me in the dust and an inspiration for me what with your legislation amendment attempts with politicians.

Quite frankly that stacked against a "lost" round in the jokes department looks a beach ball to a microsporon's left nut. You know it's true.
                    As usual, your kind words escape me....though please stop watching me shower O_o

Comment

I think that using the word ''statistically'' before many claims would reduce a lot of drama.
                      Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Albatros
                        I think that using the word ''statistically'' before many claims would reduce a lot of drama.
                        Just saying.
                        Bullshit. Citation needed sorry :angel:

Comment

Further to this, there is another apology owed to MattyCakes and that is from the board.

I witnessed this from the sidelines and was one of the first on the scene after the ban. I had a thought of challenging Factory but dismissed it on the grounds that I thought MC had been "Taunting the Mod" and since it was a one day ban and could possibly be justified under a "Lets cool off or sober up" doctrine.

Thinking about it later, I should have spoke up for the "Freedom of speech" or "Good of the board" side even if I had other concerns. I apologise for not doing so.

Regards,
                          Seaforth.
                          [color=#0000CD][b][size=small]

Comment

Originally posted by SeaforthCJ
                            Further to this, there is another apology owed to MattyCakes and that is from the board.

I witnessed this from the sidelines and was one of the first on the scene after the ban. I had a thought of challenging Factory but dismissed it on the grounds that I thought MC had been "Taunting the Mod" and since it was a one day ban and could possibly be justified under a "Lets cool off or sober up" doctrine.

Thinking about it later, I should have spoke up for the "Freedom of speech" or "Good of the board" side even if I had other concerns. I apologise for not doing so.

Regards,
                            Seaforth.

I agree with that, I stayed clear of that thread because I new something was going to happen ban etc, Was expecting a Dr. F shaming to be honest.

I was not aware of the banning, or just how intense it was, but our numbers are too small for us not to band together.

Either way, MattyCakes, glad to have you back.

Comment

Hey Doc, your link takes us to page 2, instead of page 9.

@Imd
                              Mod sections just make it easier to manage the boring aspects of running a website. Most people aren't going to care if a janitor has been hiding spam threads all morning and would like a mod or admin to delete them so that he can see the forum proper again. They also make it super easy to pass out staff notices to all of the staff or the personal contact info of Paul in case the site blows up.

I expect any site that is running at least somewhat professionally has one. It's just too much of a pain in the ass to not have such an easy way to contact all of your staff as soon as they login (including staff that aren't yet staff!), doubly so with everybody running on internet time. It's just a convenience that every moderated forum should use.

Comment

Working...
                              X